Robert Kagan: Trump will run in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

Yes, apparently. We are seeing even more of the hyper hysterical hyperbole from the left with the prospect of Trump reemerging despite all their dishonest attempts to drive a wedge between the electorate and the man
they fear more than anything, Donald Trump.

And the left can't help themselves. Their Fear Meter got turned up to 11 in 2016 and it's never been
properly turned back down.

It's how they operate. Just look at the disingenuous agit prop surrounding the voter security issue.
It's all fear based bullshit! They know no other way.

I would vote for Trump again just to give some NY Times subscribing, know nothing snob heart palpitations
and to cause Charles Schumer to download a crap storm in his under pants.
Democrats, not the left.

Thinking that Democrats are the left is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.

But some good points otherwise.

You realize Trump was on the verge of launching a military coup. They had an EO ready to go, to have the military seize every election machine in the country.

What were they going to do with them? Drop them on Pelosi's house?

He who has possession of the election machines, gets to report the vote. Whatever they claim can't be disputed, because the election boards would no longer have access to them.

This has nothing to do with the left.

The left hates Democrats, and the feeling is ever so mutual.

Confusing Democrats with the left is like thinking the Nazis were Jews.

But some good points otherwise.
I dont equate all democrat voters with the hard left communists, ANTIFA, Black LIES Matter, the Squad and the mutants on MSNBC.

but they all drink together at the same watering hole, meaning there is some overlap

and democrat politicians are often led around by the nose by the radicals

thank God for Joe Manchin and the sober democrat base voters that put him in the senate

I dont equate all democrat voters with the hard left communists, ANTIFA, Black LIES Matter, the Squad and the mutants on MSNBC.

but they all drink together at the same watering hole, meaning there is some overlap

and democrat politicians are often led around by the nose by the radicals

thank God for Joe Manchin and the sober democrat base voters that put him in the senate
So you don’t believe in Antifa ? Your “pro fascism” then. That pretty much explains everything from the right.

Try posting a non-ad hominem once in a while.
You don’t know what antifa stands for do you ? Hmm, interesting. You throw out an ad hom. and don’t even know what you’re saying. If you’re against ANTIFA, you’re pro fascism. You don’t know what antifs means do you ?

The amount of negativity is over whelming. How can we get an intelligent educated sane person to run for a job that they will be blamed for everything from day one. And will be attacked for being human. fart or stumbling or falling the color of there suit, the length of their tie. am not hopeful about the health of our country.

You don’t know what antifa stands for do you ? Hmm, interesting. You throw out an ad hom. and don’t even know what you’re saying. If you’re against ANTIFA, you’re pro fascism. You don’t know what antifs means do you ?
Anyone who disagrees with your perverted vision of civilization is, in your mentally ill stupor, a member of a Right Wing terrorist organization.

So you don’t believe in Antifa ? Your “pro fascism” then. That pretty much explains everything from the right.
Of course I dont support ANTIFA

they just call themselves anti fascist shen in fact they are fascists themselves

Remember kids, when Biden’s Food Shortages and Inflation, Afghanistan, and COVID catastrophes get you down, that we are still all in this together!
B4BD7BED-CE0B-4631-88A1-12EBD0EBF28F.jpeg

Of course I dont support ANTIFA

they just call themselves anti fascist shen in fact they are fascists themselves
They're anarchist street thugs

They are far from fascists though

You realize Trump was on the verge of launching a military coup. They had an EO ready to go, to have the military seize every election machine in the country.
Would you be so kind as to post the content of that EO so we can judge for ourselves?

I get it!
You think Clipper is rational.
No, you Trump asseaters are who still worship a slack jawed moron so stupid he thought he could overturn a presidential election that he got his ass beat in.

That was quite a shock to your boy's system when even THAT failed, wasen't it?

FAILED BIGLY.

Forum List

Back