Robert Kagan: Trump will run in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

Still defending a nitwit. Geesus, get a life.
The statements by Trump was a follow up to a speach on how important industrial surface cleaners are in helping prevent the spread of covid. Nope, you’re delusional. Trump was referring to the INDUSTRIAL cleaners like Lysol.
"a speach" what is that?
So NOW you are not only a licensed Psychiatrist i.e. Trump is FUCKING PSYCHOPATH, but now you are a mind reader...
"Trump was referring to the INDUSTRIAL cleaners" again how do you know what he was referring to? You read minds???
Where in the following did Trump EVER refer to an industrial cleaner?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"
the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
A) AGAIN facts you seem to exaggerate! Trump asked a question.... he NEVER SAID...industrial cleaner! Where did you get that? LIAR!
B) All he did... HE NEVER SAID WE ARE GOING to use ultraviolet light... he asked a question of the Dr Birx!
C) HE NEVER SAID we "how important industrial surface cleaners" NEVER! AGAIN you are a bald faced liar much less a psychiatrist or mind reader!

You know I actually feel sorry for Dagosa because he believes EVERYTHING the MSM produces. Dagosa just doesn't know how much
brainwashing the MSM does to the general public.
I unlike Dagosa almost always provide links. Substantiation. Now for a link asking a simple question.
If you have an audience, i.e. people that read/watch what you write/say AND the group you belonged to Donated 96% to Hillary, she lost.
So obviously you didn't like Trump so what do you and your group do?
Well here is a FACT:
During a 3 month period((7/29/2020-10/20/20) ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising to Biden.
By providing over 32.7 hours of coverage, LINK: Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
Now Dagosa believes...(Dagosa doesn't THINK...) the MSM is objective!
Well here was their OBJECTIVE:
MSMdonations.png

"a speach" what is that?
So NOW you are not only a licensed Psychiatrist i.e. Trump is FUCKING PSYCHOPATH, but now you are a mind reader...
"Trump was referring to the INDUSTRIAL cleaners" again how do you know what he was referring to? You read minds???
Where in the following did Trump EVER refer to an industrial cleaner?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"
the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
A) AGAIN facts you seem to exaggerate! Trump asked a question.... he NEVER SAID...industrial cleaner! Where did you get that? LIAR!
B) All he did... HE NEVER SAID WE ARE GOING to use ultraviolet light... he asked a question of the Dr Birx!
C) HE NEVER SAID we "how important industrial surface cleaners" NEVER! AGAIN you are a bald faced liar much less a psychiatrist or mind reader!
I can tell you’re defensive. Trump was a walking buffoon who just made up shit, even when he didn’t have to. It was lIke he had an obligation to lie all the time. Aamof, he did. He insulated you Humpers. Now it’s normal to just deny and make up shit.

I never thought Trump was a psychopath. But Geesus, to take him seriously, you had to be in denial yourself. That’s where his Humpers are.

Still defending a nitwit. Geesus, get a life.
The statements by Trump was a follow up to a speach on how important industrial surface cleaners are in helping prevent the spread of covid. Nope, you’re delusional. Trump was referring to the INDUSTRIAL cleaners like Lysol.
Prove it! Also what is your problem in following the spelling aid? The word is “speech”. Not you dummy “speach”. How dumb you really are if you can’t even follow the spelling aid. Totally PROVES you are just a dumb ass!

Prove it! Also what is your problem in following the spelling aid? The word is “speech”. Not you dummy “speach”. How dumb you really are if you can’t even follow the spelling aid. Totally PROVES you are just a dumb ass!
Wow, all of a sudden you’re an English teacher when you realize you’re full of shit. At least use correct English when critiquing my spelling hypocrite. Typical dufus ploy.

Wow, all of a sudden you’re an English teacher when you realize you’re full of shit. At least use correct English when critiquing my spelling hypocrite. Typical dufus ploy.
As we decline, there will be more and more people who are excellent in the same employment who will become the same as the least hired from equity. The costs will expand more and is doing that now.

Unlike you I'm honest enough to admit a mistake. I wrote "Not you dummy “speach”. I made a mistake.
It should have been "Not your dummy "speach" word!
Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 8.30.05 AM.png

Again these are two glaring examples of how really sad your intelligence level must be.
While there is NO "grammar" check the difference between you and me is I admit a mistake.
The other glaring example is your ignoring the little red dotted line under....
Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 8.34.37 AM.png
!
Anyone that ignores that red dotted line ,POINTING out a spelling error , is NOT only LAZY, but ignorant!
And you don't even pay attention when spelling "DOOFUS", a totally ironic, perfect example of why Dagosa, is called a "DOOFUS"!
  1. a stupid person.
    "a doofus who paid an inflated price for a tatty house"
    Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 8.38.22 AM.png

I have to apologize to Dagosa!
Here is exactly what Dagosa wrote: "The statements by Trump was a follow up to a speach on how important industrial surface cleaners"
And I criticized his spelling! I'm 100% Dagosa was totally aware that Trump was giving a "whispering" speech!

There is such a word as :"speach"!
Definition of Speach by The Free Dictionaryhttps://www.thefreedictionary.com › Speach
1. the act or process of whispering.
2. a whispering sound or soft rustling. Also susurrus. — susurrant, susurrous, adj. tachyphrasia. an abnormality of speech ...
AND here are perfect examples of "speaching" with his "speech abnormality"

9 Times Joe Biden Creepily Whispered in Women’s Ears

Whispering Joe returns: Biden leans into microphone to warn he'll VETO Republican bill that would eliminate the IRS -​

Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 1.06.38 PM.png

Unlike you I'm honest enough to admit a mistake. I wrote "Not you dummy “speach”. I made a mistake.
It should have been "Not your dummy "speach" word! View attachment 747233

Again these are two glaring examples of how really sad your intelligence level must be.
While there is NO "grammar" check the difference between you and me is I admit a mistake.
The other glaring example is your ignoring the little red dotted line under....View attachment 747234!
Anyone that ignores that red dotted line ,POINTING out a spelling error , is NOT only LAZY, but ignorant!
And you don't even pay attention when spelling "DOOFUS", a totally ironic, perfect example of why Dagosa, is called a "DOOFUS"!
  1. a stupid person.
    "a doofus who paid an inflated price for a tatty house" View attachment 747235
You just wasted a bunch of paragraphs saying nothing. Dufus. Get use to my spelling of dufus…bozo.

Forum List

Back