robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting back is not being a cuck. Bowing down to it, like white liberals, is being a cuck.

This will not go well for anyone. We had a peaceful, FIrst WOrld, civilized nation.

Not sure why you assholes want to ruin that. But you are.
Are you fighting back because they took Lee down and cut him into pieces and you rent boy weekend commandos didn't do shit.

No.

I repeat my question, what piece of white history do you hope to target next?
I’m not sure what “white history” is outside of a Klan meeting.

There’s United States history.

Yes. Clearly.

But, I'm not allowed to. My wants count less than other people's wants. And if I say shit about it, I am going to be marginalized, if not physically attacked.
"Marginalized" as in most people don't feel as you do so we voted for Northram? If you're out of the mainstream you are, by definition, on the margins. Extremists are alway marginalized but they do it to themselves.

None of that addresses my point. Treating whites as second class citizens is racism and a betrayal of the stated reasons and goals of racial equality and integration.

AND will lead to more racism and racial strife.
If you feel like a second class citizen, maybe it is not because you're white but because you want to honor someone most others don't feel should be honored.

See ya Bobby. We'll read about you in history books.

Don't need to see your statue

You can visit the statue at your fellow DemoKKKrat's house. He's putting it next to his collection of lawn jockeys.

1631211993353.png

You missed the part about context duplicity.
All democrats should be expunged from current positions and from all history. It’s the democrat way.
That is an extremely & utterly foolish statement. Democrats were not traitors. The reason that confederate generals should not be idolized is that they are traitors. They led a violent rebellion against our union. Against the constitution. They tried to overthrow the government. They committed treason.

Not now they can't. It says they cut it up. I support them removing Confederate monuments from the public areas, especially around court houses and such but they should NOT destroy them.

You can find somewhere appropriate for them. Even as simply art, art is permitted to be offensive.
Don't you know that cutting a bronze statue (a large one) for storage or movement is normal? They put it together the same way. Research the making of bronze statues.

Robert E Lee was an intelligent, talented, stately leader of the highest degree. He was everything Biden isn't. What would a Biden statue look like? Pulling Xi's rickshaw, adult diaper, strumming lips, falling down, dazed and confused? And WTF is with those sunglasses?
You keep forgetting trump, and Biden is miles above trump., a known whore, sexual assaulter, and criminal. Who gives a damn about a guy who led an army against the United States and who has been dead for more than a century.

You keep forgetting trump, and Biden is miles above trump., a known whore, sexual assaulter, and criminal. Who gives a damn about a guy who led an army against the United States and who has been dead for more than a century.
biden is miles bellow trump he has nothing in his head but air. lol lol

That is an extremely & utterly foolish statement. Democrats were not traitors. The reason that confederate generals should not be idolized is that they are traitors. They led a violent rebellion against our union. Against the constitution. They tried to overthrow the government. They committed treason.
You’re not very bright. The secessionists were democrats. The secessionists did not lead any treasonous uprising. They seceded. The union then started a shooting war to recoup the secessionist states.
You must be a democrat.

The amount of trumpsters who cannot even account for trump or defend his actions is hilarious. Can anyone out there defend trump's actions? Not talk about Biden or Harris, just defend trump?

You’re not very bright. The secessionists were democrats. The secessionists did not lead any treasonous uprising. They seceded. The union then started a shooting war to recoup the secessionist states.
You must be a democrat.
You need to learn about history. The platform that was once the Democratic party is now the platform of the Republican party. And vice versa. You need to read your history. Apparently you either went to a school that was inadequate teaching history or you weren't paying attention.

You need to learn about history. The platform that was once the Democratic party is now the platform of the Republican party. And vice versa. You need to read your history. Apparently you either went to a school that was inadequate teaching history or you weren't paying attention.
You’re trying to selectively apply context. You’re making my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back