robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diversity is the enemy of History.

These hateful Negroes that think they represent America are helped by really pukey cowardly White Guilt shitheads.

I'm happy he lost.

Would you like to address my point about how those that want to celebrate him, as an historical figure, are second class citizens?
Did the Blacks of VA consider themselves second class citizens when the statue went up? You bet they did.

You have a right to celebrate him just as others have the right to not celebrate him. Public space is just that, public, and subject to the prevailing social winds of the public. You can display his statue in your yard if you wish to.

You can display his statue in your yard if you wish to.

That's what Governor Northam is going to do.

1631205241896.png

Did the Blacks of VA consider themselves second class citizens when the statue went up? You bet they did.

You have a right to celebrate him just as others have the right to not celebrate him. Public space is just that, public, and subject to the prevailing social winds of the public. You can display his statue in your yard if you wish to.

The idea of granting racial equality to blacks and integrating them into society was sold as leading towards US all living together in tolerance and understanding,

NOT, as "the winds" changing, and whites becoming second class citizens who are NOT allowed to celebrate their heritage in public.

This is about anti-white racism. This will lead to greater racism and racial strife.

Is that truly your goal? Are you sure this is the path you want to be on?

Yet you want to celebrate someone who fought and lost a bad cause the led to the suffering of millions?

Yes. Clearly.

But, I'm not allowed to. My wants count less than other people's wants. And if I say shit about it, I am going to be marginalized, if not physically attacked.

See ya Bobby. We'll read about you in history books.

Don't need to see your statue

You need to read history. The actual history not a history that omits crucial details.
"Eric Rauchway, professor of American history at the University of California, Davis, pins the transition to the turn of the 20th century, when a highly influential Democrat named William Jennings Bryan blurred party lines by emphasizing the government's role in ensuring social justice through expansions of federal power — traditionally, a Republican stance. "
You missed the part about context duplicity.
All democrats should be expunged from current positions and from all history. It’s the democrat way.

Diversity is the enemy of History.

These hateful Negroes that think they represent America are helped by really pukey cowardly White Guilt shitheads.
It also probably helps that cuck Whites like yourself lay down and take it. Lol.

The idea of granting racial equality to blacks and integrating them into society was sold as leading towards US all living together in tolerance and understanding,

NOT, as "the winds" changing, and whites becoming second class citizens who are NOT allowed to celebrate their heritage in public.

This is about anti-white racism. This will lead to greater racism and racial strife.

Is that truly your goal? Are you sure this is the path you want to be on?
Blacks in Virginia are almost all the descendants of slaves. That is their heritage. What exactly is your connection to Virginia and the Confederacy? I don't see how just being White gives you any say in the matter, unless you live in Virginia you don't get to tell us who to honor.

Blacks in Virginia are almost all the descendants of slaves. That is their heritage. What exactly is your connection to Virginia and the Confederacy? I don't see how just being White gives you any say in the matter, unless you live in Virginia you don't get to tell us who to honor.

None of that addresses my point. Treating whites as second class citizens is racism and a betrayal of the stated reasons and goals of racial equality and integration.

AND will lead to more racism and racial strife.

Which ever one we do it's obvious but this that you can't do a fucking thing about it.

So, you admit that this about anti-white racism. Thanks.

And maybe not by myself I can't do shit. But as more and more of you people start admitting the truth, more and more people will start fighting back.

This is not going to go well for you.

I want all you pukey pathetic assholes to look at this film of a 1914 Confederate veteran's parade in Jacksonville.

This was back before you asshole Taliban jerkoffs were able to destroy American history willy nilly.

Notice the US Army being in the parade and the Black band leading the parade.

This is back when America was civilized and not led by a bunch of idiot crybabies that demand that history be destroyed in order to kiss the ass of the filthy Negroes.

So, you admit that this about anti-white racism. Thanks.

And maybe not by myself I can't do shit. But as more and more of you people start admitting the truth, more and more people will start fighting back.

This is not going to go well for you.
It's about anti white racism and the more you cucks open your mouths and try to defend traitors who went to war against America to preserve slavery the more you prove that right and the easier you make it to turn the country against you. It's not going to go well for you cuck. Get used to it.

This is back when America was civilized and not led by a bunch of idiot crybabies that demand that history be destroyed in order to kiss the ass of the filthy Negroes.
Correll kind of hard to hide reality with rentboys like this genius running his mouth. Lol.

It's about anti white racism and the more you cucks open your mouths and try to defend traitors who went to war against America to preserve slavery the more you prove that right and the easier you make it to turn the country against you. It's not going to go well for you cuck. Get used to it.

Fighting back is not being a cuck. Bowing down to it, like white liberals, is being a cuck.

This will not go well for anyone. We had a peaceful, FIrst WOrld, civilized nation.

Not sure why you assholes want to ruin that. But you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back