RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

They all clearly state they're republican the one I found from ohio clearly states it ..
It's not meant to be misleading the real problem is people are stupid and left wingers are extremely stupid and overreact

I mean look at all you left wing fools on this thread

You buck the question of why people do this in the first place. Who designed this mailer and what were they trying to do?

I just saw the picture of one

It's a standard font that says REPUBLICAN

But why are they doing it, rather than send a simple letter? They don't have to be tricksters, do they?

Republicans have been pulling this $#!t for years! It's pointed out again and again by the MSM, but the attention span of the normal American citizen is about the size of a gnat so they get away with it! It culminated in 2016 using an outside country, Russia to assist in stealing the presidency! Nothing's happened to them; if anything they're being rewarded! Trump's polls have gone up with him playing the victim while berating others, firing professionals, and punishing his detractors! When will it all end? Being a senior, I just can't GAF anymore! They've worn me down with their evil that's only gotten worse over the yrs! :aargh:
Honey, the second line of the heading shows Commissioned by the Republican Party. The letters then state how to help Trump win. Now, go throw your faux outrage at something else.

Last edited:
There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."
/——/ Why is it deceptive? How does it stop anyone from answering the real census? Much ado about nothing. You’re just sore because it’s effective. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Outrageous I tell you, just damn OUTRAGEOUS! How dare they do this! The next thing ya know they will be handing out REAL DRIVERS LICENSCES to illegal aliens-)

Outrageous I tell you, just damn OUTRAGEOUS! How dare they do this! The next thing ya know they will be handing out REAL DRIVERS LICENSES to illegal aliens-)

Having illegals able to get drivers licenses is the real outrage.
That means that they can register to vote too.
That is the outrage, not a mailer from the RNC.

Outrageous I tell you, just damn OUTRAGEOUS! How dare they do this! The next thing ya know they will be handing out REAL DRIVERS LICENSES to illegal aliens-)

You got to admit, yanking the chain of Leftist hypocrisy should be an Olympic sport, lol.

I get tired of posting how phony they are, but everyone is now aware, and it shows in the polling that matters at this point in time.

Just so we know you’re credible...link us to you whining like a bitch when Mexifornia DMV’s were auto registering filthy wetbacks to vote. We’ll wait patiently.

You got to admit, yanking the chain of Leftist hypocrisy should be an Olympic sport, lol.

I get tired of posting how phony they are, but everyone is now aware, and it shows in the polling that matters at this point in time.

If they can't do "faux outrage" based on lies they'd have nothing to bitch about.

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:
That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....
Lol, stop believing what fox says.
I've seen the buses pulling up to the polling places...we have all seen the dems turn down voter ID laws...why do that if not to hide the fact that illegal voters are casting ballots?....
You've never seen the buses, because that's not real.

Voter ID laws are meant to suppress minority vote, nothing more.

I got one. It looks like an official communication from the RNC and plainly says its from the RNC. More hand wringing nonsense.
I got one in Oregon. It's nothing but a survey of opinions and a plea for donations. Everything isn't an evil ploy against low informed voters, but if you're a low informed voter you wouldn't know that.

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....
I've seen the buses pulling up to the polling places...we have all seen the dems turn down voter ID laws...why do that if not to hide the fact that illegal voters are casting ballots?....

How does showing an ID suppress any legal voter from voting?...do you think minorities are too dumb and outside of society to have an ID?....what other short comings do you suggest they have due to skin color?....that's kind of racist don't you think?....

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....

How many of you are tired of this red herring of an excuse, lol.

You know why they constantly repeat it?

Because they believe many minorities are to dumb to realize that the Left is blowing smoke up their a**es!

To read this incompetents post, they have to have a smart phone or computer, but they are to damn dumb to get an ID? I have much more confidence in them then the poster does, that is for sure. He wants them treated like little children who have no clue what is going on. I believe they are competent adults who know EXACTLY what is going on, and that people like the poster want to lead them around by their nose's because he considers them DUMB!

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....

Buses pulling up to polling places mean nothing. How do you know who the passengers were? How do you know that they weren't from church groups? Voter ID laws deliberately were written to exclude various forms of legitimate ID. They were designed to exclude as many actually eligible voters as possible, particularly voters who are minorities. The voter ID laws are fraudulent. Everyone knows that people who are not citizens cannot vote, and the amount of cases in which a non-citizen tried to vote can be counted on one hand. Efforts to suppress the vote? Lots.

I can only assume you 2 are just fine with this then, right?
I am no more fine with it, than I am with California telling the administration to go pound sand, when it wanted to look at the legitimacy of the voters that were registered for the presidential election.

ce2.png

Forum List

Back