RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

The return envelope. Anyone claiming it looks like the official census is nuts.
4B935A3D-52EE-4CED-8918-735A6718203F.jpeg

View attachment 305822
That’s because that is the return envelope lol. That’s not the actual mail as it first appears. Obviously the RNC wouldn’t want the data to go to some other source.
Honey, you want to see the letter that comes with it?

image.jpg

Now anyone that doesn’t see it immediately says it’s from the Republicans is nuts, as I stated.

View attachment 305822
That’s because that is the return envelope lol. That’s not the actual mail as it first appears. Obviously the RNC wouldn’t want the data to go to some other source.
Billy IS a bit dim. His raging TDS is SO strong, it renders his brain pretty much inoperable. Poor little brainwashed fella.......

Good lord, I recieved one of them in NYC and although it looked OFFICIAL, once opened and READ, had nothing to do with the census....a letter soliciting ones OPINION on different subjects....AND THIS IS THE FAKE NEWS THE IDIOTS ON THE LEFT RUN WITH....It simply must be the lefts disarray as to NOT HAVING ANY POSITIONS OR AGENDAS that could possibly be any better than Trump is actually acting on!.....Where are the lefts SUPER STARS that could challenge the man. or do they all actually know that flinging horse shit against the wall is the only thing they have left?
Where did they get my address? Or yours? From the registered Republican voter registration. It was sent to Republicans asking for a Republican opinion.

Which makes the democrats loonier than usual.

The big question remains as to why these people are doing this. There has been a dramatic upsurge in the use of fakes disguised to look like official communications from government bodies to confuse people and the use of verbal communications designed to mimic official communications, as well as people naming private organizations in a manner as to trick people into thinking that they have some sort of official or professional status.

The aim of the unpatriotic scumbags who indulge in this type of thing is to undermine our social structures through trickery. These people need to be unmasked.

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

They all clearly state they're republican the one I found from ohio clearly states it ..
It's not meant to be misleading the real problem is people are stupid and left wingers are extremely stupid and overreact

I mean look at all you left wing fools on this thread

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

They all clearly state they're republican the one I found from ohio clearly states it ..
It's not meant to be misleading the real problem is people are stupid and left wingers are extremely stupid and overreact

You buck the question of why people do this in the first place. Who designed this mailer and what were they trying to do?

You buck the question of why people do this in the first place. Who designed this mailer and what were they trying to do?

I just saw the picture of one

It's a standard font that says REPUBLICAN

But why are they doing it, rather than send a simple letter? They don't have to be tricksters, do they?

They're not trying to trick anyone ...like I said people are stupid ..left wingers are extremely stupid and ignorant rubes
Left wingers are always outraged and making a mountain out of nothing

Thiers absolutely nothing devious going on

It's a census for registered Republicans ..it clearly states that it is
Looks like It going on in all congressional districts across the country to ...
I wont get one I havent been a registered republican since I tore up my reg card in 2003

It's not like it's a letter from an warranty scammer pretending they know anything about your car

I just traded in the audi I got a letter the other day warning me the warranty has expired and that I need to act ...on a car I dont even own anymore .....that only had 50,585 miles on it ....with a great dealer warranty that was still in effect when I traded it in

But why are they doing it, rather than send a simple letter? They don't have to be tricksters, do they?

Republicans have been pulling this $#!t for years! It's pointed out again and again by the MSM, but the attention span of the normal American citizen is about the size of a gnat so they get away with it! It culminated in 2016 using an outside country, Russia to assist in stealing the presidency! Nothing's happened to them; if anything they're being rewarded! Trump's polls have gone up with him playing the victim while berating others, firing professionals, and punishing his detractors! When will it all end? Being a senior, I just can't GAF anymore! They've worn me down with their evil that's only gotten worse over the yrs! :aargh:

The link has no quotes from officials.

The link has no photo of supposed faux census forms.

The link AND the OP FAIL in it's mission to malign and accuse without proof.

Much like the Dems attempted to remove a President; without any proof.

Putting aside whether or not you are “winning”, what matters is how pathetic you come across in your desperation to win. If the democrats had pulled census bullshit, you wouldn’t stop crying about it. Because it was the GOP instead, you somehow equate this to “winning” something. It’s so dumb.

How soon one forgets the strife over the 2010 census changes.

Forum List

Back