Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Doesn't the length of the rifle play a role in its legality? Or would I be wrong?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It doesn't say anything about the length of the rifle.
Come now. The second amendment is pretty clear. But in case it isn’t, one can go and read the federalist papers for clarification. Or they can brush up on some history of the time, and see that private citizens owned canons and even warships (privateers). But private weapon ownership and an armed populace is a serious safeguard against government tyranny, and that’s why politicians and elites want it gone. They can’t come out and say that so they disguise it as public safety, “for the children” don’t you know. Sadly, look how many people believe that shit.
Hey if people don’t want to own a gun, that’s their right to do so. Me personally, I don’t want to trust my families safety to the state. I don’t have a protection detail, and I don’t have police following by my side. I’d like to be prepared for random acts of violence by scumbags. I’ve also see first hand what happens when you trust politicians to keep you safe. Look at all the “stand down” bullshit that went on. People being attacked on the streets, in their cars, mobs showing up at people’s homes and businesses, etc.
Fuck that.
I will stay armed at all times. And not just armed, but somewhat proficient with the will to fight.
I suggest everyone do the same.

" Guns are our friends, because in a world without guns I'm what is known as prey. Almost all females are. Any male -- even the sickliest 98-pound weakling -- could overpower me in a contest of brute force against brute force. For some reason, I'm always asked whether I wouldn't prefer a world without guns. No, I'd prefer a world in which everyone is armed, even the criminals who mean to cause me harm. Then I'd at least have a fighting chance. " - Ann Coulter

I think that says it all for me.

Ah yes Ann Coulter --- the mouth so busy frothing it has no time to eat*

*Credit: Betty Bowers

You think that's why she's such an asshole? Permanent pre-emptive strikes because she skeered?

I've already told you, in 22 months nobody's been able to show that. At all.
Oh... OK... I see. You're an idiot. Got it... Thanks. I'll be embarrassed for you for a very short period of time. You keep watching those "news media" stations and be fed lies. I'm good with that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the no-hitter continues. Many have tried, they all struck out.
Negative. You are however free to think that. Always remember... Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it.

Mr. Rittenhouse didn't go to Kenosha to "participate" in a riot, but to defend the people of Kenosha that were under fire. In reality, those who Rittenhouse clipped were the ones who went to the Cheesehead State for the purposes of arson, rape and looting. The one man who was shot had a record a mile long of Molestation.

Actually, the three people he shot were Wisconsin residents of nearby towns. The man he shot dead was himself abused as a child and instead of getting treatment, he got jail time. This is another way our system is fucked up, we treat mental illness as a crime.

Rittenhouse was a sad-ass cop wannabe who though, "I can go up there and shoot people", which he totally ended up doing.

Police officers merely follow the instructions given to them to enforce the law. Eric Garner got his ass kicked, arrest and unfortunately expired, example given, because DeBlasio didn't like the idea of untaxed ciggies being sold in his realm. If this wasn't the priority given to the cops, they would have just as soon spent the afternoon flirting with donut waitresses at the local Krispy Fucking Kreme.

That's kind of a dumb example. The cops used excessive force to enforce a law he wasn't even breaking that day. He certainly didn't tell them to use an illegal choke hold.
Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

The straw buyer is as guilty because of knowing they bought a firearm for a minor...

You would rather that the kid had been unarmed when he was attacked by the mob? Would you prefer that he had been the one killed, and if so, why?

I believe what he would prefer is for people who don't agree with him politically to huddle in their houses, terrified, while his comrades roam the streets like the band of vicious, filthy savages that they are.

Is that what you believe then you are just not a moron but a fucking lunatic of a moron!

First off it is against the law to Straw Purchase for a minor or anyone that is not allow to own a firearm but you are ignorant on this fact and will excuse the friend for his illegal action.

It was illegal for Kyle to have that firearm but again you will ignore this and claim I am with the rioters while admitting what Kyle and his friend did with the purchase of the firearm will cost them...

Notice I have yet to really comment on his shooting because I could give a flying fuck those worthless fucks are dead!
Did the friend purchase the gun for Kyle, or did he loan out a gun he already owned to a friend. Big difference legally and easily proven unless the gun was purchased very shortly before the incident.

The charge is straw purchase which mean it was purchased for Kyle because he was underage to obtain the firearm legally.

Another poster did a thread on this defending the purchase, so the friend is in trouble for the straw purchase...

I don't if anyone has considered this angle...the friend--is facing some time..thus the DA has leverage...this friend is sure to testify at Kyle's trial...what he says can be vitally important to Kyle's case. If he testifies that Kyle was just aching to kill someone...bragged about wanting to do it...used any racial slurs in relation to wanting to kill, etc.---it would go straight to the DA's case...that Kyle set up the scenario that allowed him to legally murder.......that would be very bad for Kyle.

True or not...if this guy wants a get out of prison free card.....he probably can have one.
And meanwhile back at the ranch, democrats wont prosecute rioters or bail them out of jail. I'm getting mixed messages when it comes to justice here.
Why do you cult freaks post shit without ever bothering to do a stitch of research? A 5 second Google search reveals you're full of shit...

Doesn't the length of the rifle play a role in its legality? Or would I be wrong?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Come now. The second amendment is pretty clear. But in case it isn’t, one can go and read the federalist papers for clarification. Or they can brush up on some history of the time, and see that private citizens owned canons and even warships (privateers). But private weapon ownership and an armed populace is a serious safeguard against government tyranny, and that’s why politicians and elites want it gone. They can’t come out and say that so they disguise it as public safety, “for the children” don’t you know. Sadly, look how many people believe that shit.
Hey if people don’t want to own a gun, that’s their right to do so. Me personally, I don’t want to trust my families safety to the state. I don’t have a protection detail, and I don’t have police following by my side. I’d like to be prepared for random acts of violence by scumbags. I’ve also see first hand what happens when you trust politicians to keep you safe. Look at all the “stand down” bullshit that went on. People being attacked on the streets, in their cars, mobs showing up at people’s homes and businesses, etc.
Fuck that.
I will stay armed at all times. And not just armed, but somewhat proficient with the will to fight.

" Guns are our friends, because in a world without guns I'm what is known as prey. Almost all females are. Any male -- even the sickliest 98-pound weakling -- could overpower me in a contest of brute force against brute force. For some reason, I'm always asked whether I wouldn't prefer a world without guns. No, I'd prefer a world in which everyone is armed, even the criminals who mean to cause me harm. Then I'd at least have a fighting chance. " - Ann Coulter

You think that's why she's such an asshole? Permanent pre-emptive strikes because she skeered?
When it comes down to pure survival it won't be from listening to an African American Female Prog with attitude. They can not keep their own areas in control. So they have to get their ugly vitriol off on others.

What?

Cite the law that made it illegal for Kyle to have that gun?

He obtained it through a Straw Purchase which made it illegal and yet you can not understand that, so who the fuck are you to tell me what I can or can not write you simple minded asshole?

Tell me when it has ever been legal to do a straw purchase?

You do understand that Kyle could not buy that gun and his friend did it for him which made it illegal for Kyle to have that gun or are you so fucking obtuse to this and believe Kyle had the legal right to own that gun when it was obtained illegally?

Want me to cite the law?

Look up Straw Purchase and the legal age to buy a firearm for a minor and notice Kyle and his friend broke the fucking law you simpleton!

Let me add if this were some black kid that had shot three Proud Boys you and the other idiots defending Kyle would be calling for his execution or better yet had it been some illegal you idiots would call for a public shooting!

So...still can't actually cite the law, then?

Makes no sense.
if anyone one wanted to harm Rittenhouse, they could just have shot him in the head while his back was turned.
Obviously that was not the intent of anyone.
Instead they were just trying to get him to take his open carry, and leave.
He was the only one threatening anyone.
He was the clear and present danger to everyone.
He was never in danger.
A skateboard is not arm because it is not capable of being deadly.

Congratulations. This is the STUPIDEST THING EVER POSTED ON THE INTERNET!

Yeah, because to conservatives, shooting someone in the back is self-defense.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Are you on some sort of drugs?
No worries, I'll include you among those who think shooting someone in the back is self-defense.

No worries, I'll include you among those who think shooting someone in the back is self-defense.
I'm confused... Are you suggesting that Kyle shot someone in the back? Or just that someone got shot in the back?

Edit: Nevermind... That was just stupid of me. I'll own that.

Last edited:
Indeed, being a minor with a firearm is the least of his transgressions. Much more to the point is his deliberately taking that firearm to another state for the purpose of intimidating and/or mowing down people.

To put it in the proper phrasing, he went hunting. For humans.

The parallel would be to beg that James Fields in Charlottesville's only transgression was that the the car he used to mow people down had an expired registration.
Are you trying to take back the crown for "stupidest thing ever posted on the internet"? Because that is weapon-grade stupid.

(2) Kenosha Shooter TALKS w/ His Victim - Kyle Rittenhouse Video | LNOD - YouTube

Watch the video. It's a clear case of self-defense.

The prosecutor should be arrested for treason and punished to the full extent of the law. Capital punishment. The people demand it.

All 3 separate incidents where he shot people?
If he was threatened by 3 armed people, he would have been dead.
Only one person he killed was armed, and no weapon was ever drawn on him.
If he was threatened by armed people, he would be dead? Why is that? What kind of assumption is that? I think a safer assumption would be if he wasn’t armed himself, he may have been dead.

If by “armed” you mean in possession of a firearm... he didn’t kill the guy with the gun. He wounded him. what do you mean “no weapon was drawn on him”?? The guy had it in his hand as he came running up on rittenhouse as he was knocked to the ground. He is creeping up on him with it DRAWN in his hand as rittenhouse turns and blasts him (wounding him).
If by “armed” you meant in the traditional sense of the word... in possession of a weapon, then the guy hitting him with a skateboard who attempted to bash his head in would be considered “armed” as well. So there were 2 armed people.

You seem to be implying he wasn’t in danger in “all 3 seperate incidents where he shot people”.
Did you actually watch the videos??
Nonsense. If Rittenhouse wasn't armed, he would not have shot and killed anyone and the mob would not have been chasing him.

Fuck that.

When it comes down to pure survival it won't be from listening to an African American Female Prog with attitude. They can not keep their own areas in control. So they have to get their ugly vitriol off on others.

Thanks for this post. Umma bookmark it for every time anyone asks why conservatudes can't get the black or female vote.

Makes no sense.
if anyone one wanted to harm Rittenhouse, they could just have shot him in the head while his back was turned.
Obviously that was not the intent of anyone.
Instead they were just trying to get him to take his open carry, and leave.
He was the only one threatening anyone.
He was the clear and present danger to everyone.
He was never in danger.
A skateboard is not arm because it is not capable of being deadly.
Wow... You didn't watch the video either. What is with you people? The evidence is right there. Watch it. Then you at least won't make stupid arguments.

Oh... OK... I see. You're an idiot. Got it... Thanks. I'll be embarrassed for you for a very short period of time. You keep watching those "news media" stations and be fed lies. I'm good with that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the no-hitter continues. Many have tried, they all struck out.
Negative. You are however free to think that. Always remember... Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it.

Actually it isn't a "thought". It's a quantity. That quantity being Zero.

I'm confused... Are you suggesting that Kyle shot someone in the back? Or just that someone got shot in the back?
Only one person shot and killed anyone and one of his victims was shot in the back...

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Pogo is not just stupid. He is dishonest...he simply regurgitates the same tired old shit until people get sick of responding to it, then proclaims vistory.

Forum List

Back