Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.[/indent]

G'head, tell the forum again how shooting someone in the back is self-defense....
[/QUOTE]
How does someone running away shoot their pursuer in the back?

Dumbfuck, I'm nothing like that huge list of gay Republican pedophiles. Sadly for you, you can only say what you think, you can't prove it.
Can I prove that you are a pedophile?

no

but I can prove that libs continually applaud the idea of rittenhouse going to prison and getting raped
Again, all you can do is say it, you can't prove it despite your lie that you can prove it. If you could prove it, you would prove it. Saying it sans proof is not proof. And of course, you're delirious as evidenced by your belief that Impeached Trump won the legal votes. :cuckoo:

Yeah yeah your concession has been duly recorded, go get a sammich.
Negative. I repeat: I just recognize a hack when I see one. If you aren't going to do this in good faith.. No point. I'll happily allow you to destroy your own perceived character as we go.

Hey, come up with an actual answer and we'll do this all day. If you can't do that, just say so instead of throwing your toys around the room. Ain't no big thang.

So...more bullshit. There were multiple shots fired by someone OTHER THAN Kyle.

Also note...the wound to the back could easily be an EXIT wound-a .223 at close range (it was <10') will do that.
I seriously doubt a medical examiner would make that kind of mistake. I believe he was shot in the back. I do agree however that we don't know if it's Kyle or not who shot him in the back.

But then... If I shot someone from the front attacking me, and they were still alive... I would shoot them in the back as well to make sure the deed is done. You NEVER should shoot a gun at someone unless you are intending to kill them.

If someone attacks me while KNOWING I have a gun... Then they are trying to kill me. I will kill them first. Pretty simple.
Please fix your quotes. You attribute your post to me.
Was it not you that suggested that the bullet hole was an EXIT wound from the front? I doubt a medical examiner is going to make that mistake. I could be wrong.

But lets say this again... I WANT TRUTH. That's it.. That's all. I don't care who says what, if I think it's wrong I'll happily give my opinion on it. There is only one side I'm always on. MINE.

I think you are wrong. A medical examiner isn't' likely going to mistake a exit wound with a enter one. The rest of your post I agree with.

LOL

You're demented.:cuckoo:

There were not multiple shots fired before Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum.

And read it again, I'll even highlight the salient portions so hopefully you'll understand Rosenbaum was shot "in" the back...

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot IN the groin, BACK and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

It's on video and crystal clear-there are even visible muzzle flashes. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself!
Nah, I'm just embarrassing you as you're either lying, stupid, or both.

There were not visible muzzle "flashes." There were not multiple shots. There was one muzzle flash from one shot fired. And that was fired upwards, not at anybody.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, and his wife “both admitted” to detectives that he “fired off a ‘warning shot’ into the air” during the Aug. 25 protests in Wisconsin, according to a criminal complaint obtained by The Post.

Hey, come up with an actual answer and we'll do this all day. If you can't do that, just say so instead of throwing your toys around the room. Ain't no big thang.
I did. I'll repeat it again. I just recognize a hack when I see one. If you aren't going to do this in good faith.. No point. I'll happily allow you to destroy your own perceived character as we go.

Media lied... You refuse to acknowledge it. You can do that... Doesn't hurt me.

Again, all you can do is say it, you can't prove it despite your lie that you can prove it.
I dont have to prove it

nor do I think there is a big chance that you and Moonglow are boinking little boys

But the topic keeps coming up from libs

What did the ballistic tests show? This guy said he fired his own gun. He says into air. If he did. If what goes up doesn't come down.

Again, all you can do is say it, you can't prove it despite your lie that you can prove it.
I dont have to prove it

nor do I think there is a big chance that you and Moonglow are boinking little boys

But the topic keeps coming up from libs
LOLOL

It's cute how you think you don't have to prove your claims; when in fact, you can't prove your claims.

By applying excessive force.
How is excessive force applied by someone running away? You know that Kyle Rittenhouse is not a police officer. Claims of excessive force don't apply to him.
Utter nonsense. Of course excessive force applies to someone claiming self-defense. The law only allows people to apply a sufficient amount of force to stop an imminent threat. Any force beyond that is excessive. Shooting someone in the back is excessive and no longer self-defense. At that point, it becomes murder.

How is excessive force applied by someone running away? You know that Kyle Rittenhouse is not a police officer. Claims of excessive force don't apply to him.
Utter nonsense. Of course excessive force applies to someone claiming self-defense. The law only allows people to apply a sufficient amount of force to stop an imminent threat. Any force beyond that is excessive. Shooting someone in the back is excessive and no longer self-defense. At that point, it becomes murder.
You fail to explain how someone running away can shoot their pursuer in the back? The video and witnesses all say that until Rittenhouse fell and fired, he had his back to Rosenbaum.

It's cute how you think you don't have to prove your claims; when in fact, you can't prove your claims.
You and Moonglow keep bringing up the subject of rittenhouse getting raoed in prison

so it exists somewhere in your mind

You fail to explain how someone running away can shoot their pursuer in the back? The video and witnesses all say that until Rittenhouse fell and fired, he had his back to Rosenbaum.
You appear confused. Rittenhouse didn't fall when he shot Rosenbaum.

You and Moonglow keep bringing up the subject of rittenhouse getting raoed in prison

so it exists somewhere in your mind
I did not keep bringing up the subject. And you still can't prove your claims. Now all you're doing is lying again.

Forum List

Back