Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

(2) Kenosha Shooter TALKS w/ His Victim - Kyle Rittenhouse Video | LNOD - YouTube

Watch the video. It's a clear case of self-defense.

The prosecutor should be arrested for treason and punished to the full extent of the law. Capital punishment. The people demand it.

All 3 separate incidents where he shot people?
If he was threatened by 3 armed people, he would have been dead.
Only one person he killed was armed, and no weapon was ever drawn on him.

So you don't consider getting whacked with a skateboard as assault ?

It is very likely the second guy was shot when he pulled the gun from KW and his finger was on the trigger.

Real bright being in front the muzzle like that.

The guy he shot was brandishing a gun.

Can't help you there.

The first guy may have been the victim of the same thing (pulling on a gun while standing in front of it).

Doesn't the length of the rifle play a role in its legality? Or would I be wrong?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It doesn't put any arbitrary restrictions on the dimensions of the armament.

Last edited:
(2) Kenosha Shooter TALKS w/ His Victim - Kyle Rittenhouse Video | LNOD - YouTube

The prosecutor should be arrested for treason and punished to the full extent of the law. Capital punishment. The people demand it.

So you don't consider getting whacked with a skateboard as assault ?

It is very likely the second guy was shot when he pulled the gun from KW and his finger was on the trigger.

Real bright being in front the muzzle like that.

The guy he shot was brandishing a gun.

Can't help you there.

The first guy may have been the victim of the same thing (pulling on a gun while standing in front of it).
The first guy who was shot, aka “shoot me nigga” pedo-manlet, was simply having his wish granted. He is on film demanding to be shot, and his wish was fulfilled. Perhaps rittenhouse can work as a mall Santa this holiday season.

Not being 18 is a misdeamor ...............and shouldn't matter. The boy needed a gun to protect himself from violent convicted felons (aka dems) trying to kill him....................right to self defense covers his shooting of the violent criminals and should also cover the gun that was necessary to protect himself. Sad that our country has come down to our kids needing to be armed in order to proetect themselves from violent dems burning down our cities.

Turn him loose, lock up the POS prosecutor for malicious prosecutor and abuse of office.

Wisconsin actually has an EXPLICIT exemption for 16-18 year olds (he is) openly carrying (he was) long guns (it is).

It's been a while since I looked at the relevant law, but I thought the exemptions were for specific circumstances that didn't apply in Rittenhouse's case...things like going hunting, with a trainer, somethings along those lines?

EDIT: I see Cecilie posted the law in post #300. Target practice, instruction, hunting, and armed forces exceptions. It certainly does seem as if Rittenhouse was in violation (unless he had a hunting certificate), as well as the friend that gave/loaned him the gun. It would be a more serious crime for the friend.

You should have read the bolded part.

I did. I could be misinterpreting, but it seems that if Rittenhouse had the hunting certification, he will be fine, but if not, he was violating the law.
It wasn't a short barreled rifle that I know of, so 941.28 doesn't apply. Rittenhouse was 17, so 29.304 doesn't apply. 29.593, however, seems to be indicating a requirement for a hunting certification. I'm not certain of that, and I've tried wading through a bit of the legalese in the hunting section to see if I could find clarification, but didn't find anything definitive. It could be that the hunting certification isn't required for him to carry a rifle and I've gotten that wrong. I certainly don't claim expertise. ;)

If he was threatened by armed people, he would be dead? Why is that? What kind of assumption is that? I think a safer assumption would be if he wasn’t armed himself, he may have been dead.

If by “armed” you mean in possession of a firearm... he didn’t kill the guy with the gun. He wounded him. what do you mean “no weapon was drawn on him”?? The guy had it in his hand as he came running up on rittenhouse as he was knocked to the ground. He is creeping up on him with it DRAWN in his hand as rittenhouse turns and blasts him (wounding him).
If by “armed” you meant in the traditional sense of the word... in possession of a weapon, then the guy hitting him with a skateboard who attempted to bash his head in would be considered “armed” as well. So there were 2 armed people.

You seem to be implying he wasn’t in danger in “all 3 seperate incidents where he shot people”.
Did you actually watch the videos??

Makes no sense.
if anyone one wanted to harm Rittenhouse, they could just have shot him in the head while his back was turned.
Obviously that was not the intent of anyone.
Instead they were just trying to get him to take his open carry, and leave.
He was the only one threatening anyone.
He was the clear and present danger to everyone.
He was never in danger.
A skateboard is not arm because it is not capable of being deadly.

I'm pretty sure I could beat someone to death with a skateboard. ;)

It’s so cool the way you and others cheer for this kid to go to jail because of political alignment of those involved.

If the story was “black teen shoots and kills 2 felons and wounds a 3rd felon as they chased and attacked him while wearing klan robes” your reaction would be completely different.

Um, yeah, wearing Klan Robes would be an entirely different circumstance.

Now, if it was "Shot three white people at a MAGA rally", there wouldn't be an issue here. That guy would be convicted already. He probably wouldn't have made it off the street alive.

But I would argue that he is a free man, an American, and he is free to go wherever he chooses regardless of what law breaking assholes are doing. And he was there doing good (cleaning graffiti, not participating in rioting).

Actually, no. he was in violation of a curfew order... So he wasn't "Free to go there'. The problem, of course, was the Kenosha PD allowed the Militia Thugs to be there. Even gave them water.

However, the actual shootings are open and shut. He was attacked by “shoot me nigga” pedophile, and he retreated. He ran u til he was cornered, at which time he fired. That’s self defense, and he even tried to flee first. He then left and was pursued by the next group of rocket scientists. He was chased and was hit, knocked to the ground, hit again, and was facing multiple attackers. He then defended himself. He fired at only those who were still an immediate threat, and didn’t turn and fire on the guy who InitialIy chased and kicked him who had moved away. That’s self defense, and a perfect example of appropriate force and restraint. There should be no “murder” charges.

Yeah, you tell yourself that.

This punk is going to jail. It would help if his lawyers weren't all fighting amongst themselves...

A case study proving the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

You are stupid.....you can kill with a skateboard since it is a piece of hardened material with a blunt edge, you doofus...and the 3rd guy he shot had a pistol.

Next Dick Tiny will be telling us more people are killed with skateboards than guns.

More people are actually killed with clubs than AR-15 rifles you dumb ass...

Keep in mind, the category rifle includes all rifle types, not just AR-15s....

you don't know what you are talking about.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Guns....10,258

Knives...1,476

Clubs....397

Bare hands....600

Rifles...364

Ummm what "humiliation in the Sandmann incident" might that be, Tovarich? You mean the way I challenged anyone and everyone to show the board any example at all of media "libel" and nobody could do it?
Are you kidding me? ROFLMAO!

So you were "humiliated" by that were you? Good.
Yeah... Someone SHOULD have been humiliated.

Indeed, but they bury it.
Yeah that's a real thing, before you got here. I put that challenge out almost a year ago figuring if I couldn't find any, nobody else could either. Sure enough I got no answers, as expected, but I also got no admissions from the peanut gallery that they pulled ass-umptions out of their collective ass.

He "shouldn't go to jail" huh.
Soooooo any gun nut who feels the urge can just walk around blowing people away on your planet?
No... And That's not what he did. So... I suggest you educate yourself on the topic.

Yeah, no. It's on video. I suggest you follow your own advice.
It is on video. Which you obviously never watched. Much like your complete humiliation in the Sandmann incident. Self defense by protecting himself from your sides child molesters and domestic violence perpetrators. I suggest you STFU as you have now embarrassed yourself yet again. You are bitch slapped as usual.

Ummm what "humiliation in the Sandmann incident" might that be, Tovarich? You mean the way I challenged anyone and everyone to show the board any example at all of media "libel" and nobody could do it?

That was fun. Going on two years now, I like posing questions that I know nobody can answer, just because it makes the mendacious squirm so much they screw themselves right into the ground. Fun to watch them twist every which way just to avoid admitting they were WRONG.

So you were "humiliated" by that were you? Good.

I suspect people could do it.

But who's going to give you the fucking time of day ?

I don't know, couldn't find any myself so I left the question open to "surprise me".

As for the time of day, I have a YUGE clock. Right here pal.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
No reason to pardon him... He shouldn't go to jail. He'll get hit for a couple lesser crimes... But...
If found guilty of his crimes he should certainly to go prison.

That far too many on the right perceive Rittenhouse as some sort of ‘hero’ is a symptom of the disease that is conservativism.
He might be found guilty of being a minor in possession of a firearm. That's a very minor crime and real criminal gang members are let slide on that one all the time. No impartial jury will convict him of murder UNLESS there are things not on the publicly available videos. What was shown on the videos is clearly self-defense by a pretty competent person who only shot at those who were an immediate threat to his well being.
Here is a rational, factual post. No hyperbole. No wild associations with nazi’s and fascists and communists. No name calling. Just a rational analysis of the facts of what we have seen (video), prior legal occurrences (minors in possession of a weapon is a wrist slap at worst), and a reasonable assessment of what is to come.... and yet I see the “laughing face” reaction was selected by someone.
seeing that there wasn’t any comedy in there, no joking or sarcasm, I am left to believe that someone is laughing at the post. If anything, selecting that reaction gives insight into your judgment and/or character.

Indeed, being a minor with a firearm is the least of his transgressions. Much more to the point is his deliberately taking that firearm to another state for the purpose of intimidating and/or mowing down people.

To put it in the proper phrasing, he went hunting. For humans.

The parallel would be to beg that James Fields in Charlottesville's only transgression was that the the car he used to mow people down had an expired registration.

Last edited:
Yeah that's a real thing, before you got here. I put that challenge out almost a year ago figuring if I couldn't find any, nobody else could either. Sure enough I got no answers, as expected, but I also got no admissions from the peanut gallery that they pulled ass-umptions out of their collective ass.
But you get it now? There were plenty of news agencies that straight out lied about that... Right?

Lord knows I won't fault you for getting inaccurate information. I can't help that either. But when corrected... And video evidence is there in all it's glory... Right? They lied.

Note I'm only talking about the Covington case, not trying to trap you on this one.

Edit: Side note: I watched the full video. That's how I knew they were lying from the start.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.

Hey, dumb shit....how is he a homicidal maniac?...each shot he fired was in self defense against a raging joe biden voter out to do him harm......that isn't the definition of a homicidal maniac...you dumb ass...

I will grant you that the term "homicidal maniac" is redundant.

Cute story about "self defense" bro ---- after the kid deliberately traveled to another state to get into the thick of it. Hey, maybe he was teleported there by your avatar, against his will. Yeah that's the ticket. He was just sitting at home in Illinois watching TV an old Star Trek and when Captain Kirk said "energize" --- off he went. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he's in Wisconsin. Had no idea what was going on. So he was just trying to escape, Kirk tried to teleport him a phaser but it came through the space-time contiuum as an AR15. Whattaya gonna do.

SMGDH

Same thing happened with James Fields. He was going grocery shopping in Toledo, took a wrong turn and suddenly ---- Charlottesville Virginia.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
Doesn't the length of the rifle play a role in its legality? Or would I be wrong?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It doesn't say anything about the length of the rifle.
Come now. The second amendment is pretty clear. But in case it isn’t, one can go and read the federalist papers for clarification. Or they can brush up on some history of the time, and see that private citizens owned canons and even warships (privateers). But private weapon ownership and an armed populace is a serious safeguard against government tyranny, and that’s why politicians and elites want it gone. They can’t come out and say that so they disguise it as public safety, “for the children” don’t you know. Sadly, look how many people believe that shit.
Hey if people don’t want to own a gun, that’s their right to do so. Me personally, I don’t want to trust my families safety to the state. I don’t have a protection detail, and I don’t have police following by my side. I’d like to be prepared for random acts of violence by scumbags. I’ve also see first hand what happens when you trust politicians to keep you safe. Look at all the “stand down” bullshit that went on. People being attacked on the streets, in their cars, mobs showing up at people’s homes and businesses, etc.
Fuck that.
I will stay armed at all times. And not just armed, but somewhat proficient with the will to fight.
I suggest everyone do the same.

Hmm. The democrats bail out race rioters. Fact. People that burned down cities and race riots. Trump haters did this. The democrats constantly push this anti cop anti white narrative. Is this what the democrats think democracy has come to? Pandering to the lowest common denominator? Apparently.
A city was burned down? Which city would that be?
dresden bombing - Bing images

But you get it now? There were plenty of news agencies that straight out lied about that... Right?

Haven't seen any evidence, no. That was the point.
If you can find one you can be the first.

Not being 18 is a misdeamor ...............and shouldn't matter. The boy needed a gun to protect himself from violent convicted felons (aka dems) trying to kill him....................right to self defense covers his shooting of the violent criminals and should also cover the gun that was necessary to protect himself. Sad that our country has come down to our kids needing to be armed in order to proetect themselves from violent dems burning down our cities.

Turn him loose, lock up the POS prosecutor for malicious prosecutor and abuse of office.

Wisconsin actually has an EXPLICIT exemption for 16-18 year olds (he is) openly carrying (he was) long guns (it is).

It's been a while since I looked at the relevant law, but I thought the exemptions were for specific circumstances that didn't apply in Rittenhouse's case...things like going hunting, with a trainer, somethings along those lines?

EDIT: I see Cecilie posted the law in post #300. Target practice, instruction, hunting, and armed forces exceptions. It certainly does seem as if Rittenhouse was in violation (unless he had a hunting certificate), as well as the friend that gave/loaned him the gun. It would be a more serious crime for the friend.

You should have read the bolded part.

I did. I could be misinterpreting, but it seems that if Rittenhouse had the hunting certification, he will be fine, but if not, he was violating the law.
It wasn't a short barreled rifle that I know of, so 941.28 doesn't apply. Rittenhouse was 17, so 29.304 doesn't apply. 29.593, however, seems to be indicating a requirement for a hunting certification. I'm not certain of that, and I've tried wading through a bit of the legalese in the hunting section to see if I could find clarification, but didn't find anything definitive. It could be that the hunting certification isn't required for him to carry a rifle and I've gotten that wrong. I certainly don't claim expertise. ;)
Fair enough. Sounds to me like you are being objective. Thanks.

It’s so cool the way you and others cheer for this kid to go to jail because of political alignment of those involved.

If the story was “black teen shoots and kills 2 felons and wounds a 3rd felon as they chased and attacked him while wearing klan robes” your reaction would be completely different.

Now, if it was "Shot three white people at a MAGA rally", there wouldn't be an issue here. That guy would be convicted already. He probably wouldn't have made it off the street alive.

But I would argue that he is a free man, an American, and he is free to go wherever he chooses regardless of what law breaking assholes are doing. And he was there doing good (cleaning graffiti, not participating in rioting).

Actually, no. he was in violation of a curfew order... So he wasn't "Free to go there'. The problem, of course, was the Kenosha PD allowed the Militia Thugs to be there. Even gave them water.

However, the actual shootings are open and shut. He was attacked by “shoot me nigga” pedophile, and he retreated. He ran u til he was cornered, at which time he fired. That’s self defense, and he even tried to flee first. He then left and was pursued by the next group of rocket scientists. He was chased and was hit, knocked to the ground, hit again, and was facing multiple attackers. He then defended himself. He fired at only those who were still an immediate threat, and didn’t turn and fire on the guy who InitialIy chased and kicked him who had moved away. That’s self defense, and a perfect example of appropriate force and restraint. There should be no “murder” charges.

This punk is going to jail. It would help if his lawyers weren't all fighting amongst themselves...

A case study proving the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Ok... what’s your point? Please expound.

It doesn't say anything about the length of the rifle.
Come now. The second amendment is pretty clear. But in case it isn’t, one can go and read the federalist papers for clarification. Or they can brush up on some history of the time, and see that private citizens owned canons and even warships (privateers). But private weapon ownership and an armed populace is a serious safeguard against government tyranny, and that’s why politicians and elites want it gone. They can’t come out and say that so they disguise it as public safety, “for the children” don’t you know. Sadly, look how many people believe that shit.
Hey if people don’t want to own a gun, that’s their right to do so. Me personally, I don’t want to trust my families safety to the state. I don’t have a protection detail, and I don’t have police following by my side. I’d like to be prepared for random acts of violence by scumbags. I’ve also see first hand what happens when you trust politicians to keep you safe. Look at all the “stand down” bullshit that went on. People being attacked on the streets, in their cars, mobs showing up at people’s homes and businesses, etc.
Fuck that.
I will stay armed at all times. And not just armed, but somewhat proficient with the will to fight.
I suggest everyone do the same.
Right wingers only know how to, protest too much much not be universally faithful to our own laws.

Ok... what’s your point? Please expound.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

Forum List

Back