Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Yeah, because to conservatives, shooting someone in the back is self-defense.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Are you on some sort of drugs?
No worries, I'll include you among those who think shooting someone in the back is self-defense.
Seek professional help for those hallucinations.

And by professional help, I mean an icepick lobotomy.

(2) Kenosha Shooter TALKS w/ His Victim - Kyle Rittenhouse Video | LNOD - YouTube

Watch the video. It's a clear case of self-defense.

The prosecutor should be arrested for treason and punished to the full extent of the law. Capital punishment. The people demand it.

All 3 separate incidents where he shot people?
If he was threatened by 3 armed people, he would have been dead.
Only one person he killed was armed, and no weapon was ever drawn on him.
If he was threatened by armed people, he would be dead? Why is that? What kind of assumption is that? I think a safer assumption would be if he wasn’t armed himself, he may have been dead.

If by “armed” you mean in possession of a firearm... he didn’t kill the guy with the gun. He wounded him. what do you mean “no weapon was drawn on him”?? The guy had it in his hand as he came running up on rittenhouse as he was knocked to the ground. He is creeping up on him with it DRAWN in his hand as rittenhouse turns and blasts him (wounding him).
If by “armed” you meant in the traditional sense of the word... in possession of a weapon, then the guy hitting him with a skateboard who attempted to bash his head in would be considered “armed” as well. So there were 2 armed people.

You seem to be implying he wasn’t in danger in “all 3 seperate incidents where he shot people”.
Did you actually watch the videos??
Nonsense. If Rittenhouse wasn't armed, he would not have shot and killed anyone and the mob would not have been chasing him.

Au contraire. Had Rittenhouse not been armed and had stood up to the Liberal Mob, he would have been killed for certain. Remember there were Rabid Paedophiles among the rioters.

I've already told you, in 22 months nobody's been able to show that. At all.
Oh... OK... I see. You're an idiot. Got it... Thanks. I'll be embarrassed for you for a very short period of time. You keep watching those "news media" stations and be fed lies. I'm good with that.
Pogo is not just stupid. He is dishonest...he simply regurgitates the same tired old shit until people get sick of responding to it, then proclaims vistory.

Hey adhomboy, the offer remains open. It's never been NOT open.

Whatcha got?

Nothing?

Good work. Nanoseconds of research went into that one. Admirable.

Yeah, because to conservatives, shooting someone in the back is self-defense.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Are you on some sort of drugs?
No worries, I'll include you among those who think shooting someone in the back is self-defense.
Seek professional help for those hallucinations.

And by professional help, I mean an icepick lobotomy.
This is for you too, dumbfuck...

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

G'head, tell the forum again how shooting someone in the back is self-defense....

(2) Kenosha Shooter TALKS w/ His Victim - Kyle Rittenhouse Video | LNOD - YouTube

Watch the video. It's a clear case of self-defense.

The prosecutor should be arrested for treason and punished to the full extent of the law. Capital punishment. The people demand it.

All 3 separate incidents where he shot people?
If he was threatened by 3 armed people, he would have been dead.
Only one person he killed was armed, and no weapon was ever drawn on him.
If he was threatened by armed people, he would be dead? Why is that? What kind of assumption is that? I think a safer assumption would be if he wasn’t armed himself, he may have been dead.

If by “armed” you mean in possession of a firearm... he didn’t kill the guy with the gun. He wounded him. what do you mean “no weapon was drawn on him”?? The guy had it in his hand as he came running up on rittenhouse as he was knocked to the ground. He is creeping up on him with it DRAWN in his hand as rittenhouse turns and blasts him (wounding him).
If by “armed” you meant in the traditional sense of the word... in possession of a weapon, then the guy hitting him with a skateboard who attempted to bash his head in would be considered “armed” as well. So there were 2 armed people.

You seem to be implying he wasn’t in danger in “all 3 seperate incidents where he shot people”.
Did you actually watch the videos??
Nonsense. If Rittenhouse wasn't armed, he would not have shot and killed anyone and the mob would not have been chasing him.

Au contraire. Had Rittenhouse not been armed and had stood up to the Liberal Mob, he would have been killed for certain. Remember there were Rabid Paedophiles among the rioters.
He was only "standing up" to that mob because they were chasing him for shooting someone. Had he not been armed, he wouldn't have been chased and there would have been no mob to "stand up" to.

So that's your admission that you can't do it either huh. A sigline.
Not at all. I just recognize a hack when I see one. If you aren't going to do this in good faith.. No point. I'll happily allow you to destroy your own perceived character as we go.

See what I mean? Nobody has the stones to man up. :gay:

This tangent is over. It's offtopic.
Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it. Remember that.

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

G'head, tell the forum again how shooting someone in the back is self-defense....

So...more bullshit. There were multiple shots fired by someone OTHER THAN Kyle.

Also note...the wound to the back could easily be an EXIT wound-a .223 at close range (it was <10') will do that.

Aww, look at how excited you get thinking about homosexual sex that you can't even type straight.
Its libs like you who continually fantasize about convicts raping a 17 year old kid
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I'm nothing like that huge list of gay Republican pedophiles. Sadly for you, you can only say what you think, you can't prove it.

He was only "standing up" to that mob because they were chasing him for shooting someone. Had he not been armed, he wouldn't have been chased and there would have been no mob to "stand up" to.

More bullshit. Note that when first pursued by the mob, he had a FIRE EXTINGUISHER! The child rapist may have confused Kyle for a different person dressed similarly (same color and style shirt and pants-the similarity in appearance is striking in photos) he'd argued with before the shooting.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
No reason to pardon him... He shouldn't go to jail. He'll get hit for a couple lesser crimes... But...
If found guilty of his crimes he should certainly to go prison.

That far too many on the right perceive Rittenhouse as some sort of ‘hero’ is a symptom of the disease that is conservativism.
He might be found guilty of being a minor in possession of a firearm. That's a very minor crime and real criminal gang members are let slide on that one all the time. No impartial jury will convict him of murder UNLESS there are things not on the publicly available videos. What was shown on the videos is clearly self-defense by a pretty competent person who only shot at those who were an immediate threat to his well being.
Here is a rational, factual post. No hyperbole. No wild associations with nazi’s and fascists and communists. No name calling. Just a rational analysis of the facts of what we have seen (video), prior legal occurrences (minors in possession of a weapon is a wrist slap at worst), and a reasonable assessment of what is to come.... and yet I see the “laughing face” reaction was selected by someone.
seeing that there wasn’t any comedy in there, no joking or sarcasm, I am left to believe that someone is laughing at the post. If anything, selecting that reaction gives insight into your judgment and/or character.

Indeed, being a minor with a firearm is the least of his transgressions. Much more to the point is his deliberately taking that firearm to another state for the purpose of intimidating and/or mowing down people.

To put it in the proper phrasing, he went hunting. For humans.

The parallel would be to beg that James Fields in Charlottesville's only transgression was that the the car he used to mow people down had an expired registration.

You stupid fuck.

He was shown running from humans. He only fired when attacked and vulnerable.

And in both deaths, it is likely the victims had their hands on the guns (on the wrong end).

Yuh huh.
And these humans he was "running from" --- they ran all the way to his parents' house in Illinois from Kenosha, did they?

Strawman...

Try it again asshole.

When you can't answer the question, go straight to ad hom.

Grow the fuck up.
Pogo

Your question "And these humans he was "running from" --- they ran all the way to his parents' house in Illinois from Kenosha, did they?

It's a strawman. Who argued that they chased him all the way from Kenosha to his parents' house in Illinois? The video is clear. Kyle ran a couple of blocks before the mob of predators knocked him to the pavement and proceeded to "cranium" him at the command of Mr. wishes he had a bicep.

NINTCHDBPICT000604252263.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000604713074.jpg

Don't attack innocent people and maybe your bicep will not get turned into pink mist.

Last edited:

Also note...the wound to the back could easily be an EXIT wound-a .223 at close range (it was <10') will do that.
I seriously doubt a medical examiner would make that kind of mistake. I believe he was shot in the back. I do agree however that we don't know if it's Kyle or not who shot him in the back.

But then... If I shot someone from the front attacking me, and they were still alive... I would shoot them in the back as well to make sure the deed is done. You NEVER should shoot a gun at someone unless you are intending to kill them.

If someone attacks me while KNOWING I have a gun... Then they are trying to kill me. I will kill them first. Pretty simple.

So that's your admission that you can't do it either huh. A sigline.
Not at all. I just recognize a hack when I see one. If you aren't going to do this in good faith.. No point. I'll happily allow you to destroy your own perceived character as we go.

See what I mean? Nobody has the stones to man up. :gay:

This tangent is over. It's offtopic.
Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it. Remember that.

Yeah yeah your concession has been duly recorded, go get a sammich.

Dumbfuck, I'm nothing like that huge list of gay Republican pedophiles. Sadly for you, you can only say what you think, you can't prove it.
Can I prove that you are a pedophile?

no

but I can prove that libs continually applaud the idea of rittenhouse going to prison and getting raped

Yeah yeah your concession has been duly recorded, go get a sammich.
Negative. I repeat: I just recognize a hack when I see one. If you aren't going to do this in good faith.. No point. I'll happily allow you to destroy your own perceived character as we go.

LOL

You're demented.:cuckoo:

There were not multiple shots fired before Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum.

And read it again, I'll even highlight the salient portions so hopefully you'll understand Rosenbaum was shot "in" the back...

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot IN the groin, BACK and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

I seriously doubt a medical examiner would make that kind of mistake. I believe he was shot in the back. I do agree however that we don't know if it's Kyle or not who shot him in the back.

But then... If I shot someone from the front attacking me, and they were still alive... I would shoot them in the back as well to make sure the deed is done. You NEVER should shoot a gun at someone unless you are intending to kill them.

If someone attacks me while KNOWING I have a gun... Then they are trying to kill me. I will kill them first. Pretty simple.
Please fix your quotes. You attribute your post to me.

LOL

You're demented.:cuckoo:

There were not multiple shots fired before Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum.

And read it again, I'll even highlight the salient portions so hopefully you'll understand Rosenbaum was shot "in" the back...

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot IN the groin, BACK and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

It's on video and crystal clear-there are even visible muzzle flashes. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself!

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
No reason to pardon him... He shouldn't go to jail. He'll get hit for a couple lesser crimes... But...
If found guilty of his crimes he should certainly to go prison.

That far too many on the right perceive Rittenhouse as some sort of ‘hero’ is a symptom of the disease that is conservativism.
He might be found guilty of being a minor in possession of a firearm. That's a very minor crime and real criminal gang members are let slide on that one all the time. No impartial jury will convict him of murder UNLESS there are things not on the publicly available videos. What was shown on the videos is clearly self-defense by a pretty competent person who only shot at those who were an immediate threat to his well being.
Here is a rational, factual post. No hyperbole. No wild associations with nazi’s and fascists and communists. No name calling. Just a rational analysis of the facts of what we have seen (video), prior legal occurrences (minors in possession of a weapon is a wrist slap at worst), and a reasonable assessment of what is to come.... and yet I see the “laughing face” reaction was selected by someone.
seeing that there wasn’t any comedy in there, no joking or sarcasm, I am left to believe that someone is laughing at the post. If anything, selecting that reaction gives insight into your judgment and/or character.

Indeed, being a minor with a firearm is the least of his transgressions. Much more to the point is his deliberately taking that firearm to another state for the purpose of intimidating and/or mowing down people.

To put it in the proper phrasing, he went hunting. For humans.

The parallel would be to beg that James Fields in Charlottesville's only transgression was that the the car he used to mow people down had an expired registration.

You stupid fuck.

He was shown running from humans. He only fired when attacked and vulnerable.

And in both deaths, it is likely the victims had their hands on the guns (on the wrong end).

Yuh huh.
And these humans he was "running from" --- they ran all the way to his parents' house in Illinois from Kenosha, did they?

Strawman...

Try it again asshole.

When you can't answer the question, go straight to ad hom.

Grow the fuck up.
Pogo

Your question "And these humans he was "running from" --- they ran all the way to his parents' house in Illinois from Kenosha, did they?

It's a strawman. Who argued that they chased him all the way from Kenosha to his parents' house in Illinois? The video is clear. Kyle ran a couple of blocks before the mob of predators knocked him to the pavement.

Nobody argued that. It's called "sarcasm". You actually need sarcasm explained? It's designed to put the adversary in an impossible quandary --- he can't agree with the absurd premise, therefore he has to concede that Rittenhouse went there deliberately looking to start some shit.

Can't believe I have to spell this out.

Forum List

Back