Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Not being 18 is a misdeamor ...............and shouldn't matter. The boy needed a gun to protect himself from violent convicted felons (aka dems) trying to kill him....................right to self defense covers his shooting of the violent criminals and should also cover the gun that was necessary to protect himself. Sad that our country has come down to our kids needing to be armed in order to proetect themselves from violent dems burning down our cities.

Turn him loose, lock up the POS prosecutor for malicious prosecutor and abuse of office.

Wisconsin actually has an EXPLICIT exemption for 16-18 year olds (he is) openly carrying (he was) long guns (it is).

It's been a while since I looked at the relevant law, but I thought the exemptions were for specific circumstances that didn't apply in Rittenhouse's case...things like going hunting, with a trainer, somethings along those lines?

EDIT: I see Cecilie posted the law in post #300. Target practice, instruction, hunting, and armed forces exceptions. It certainly does seem as if Rittenhouse was in violation (unless he had a hunting certificate), as well as the friend that gave/loaned him the gun. It would be a more serious crime for the friend.

You should have read the bolded part.

I did. I could be misinterpreting, but it seems that if Rittenhouse had the hunting certification, he will be fine, but if not, he was violating the law.
It wasn't a short barreled rifle that I know of, so 941.28 doesn't apply. Rittenhouse was 17, so 29.304 doesn't apply. 29.593, however, seems to be indicating a requirement for a hunting certification. I'm not certain of that, and I've tried wading through a bit of the legalese in the hunting section to see if I could find clarification, but didn't find anything definitive. It could be that the hunting certification isn't required for him to carry a rifle and I've gotten that wrong. I certainly don't claim expertise. ;)

Paragraph 3(c) says that the section doesn't apply if the 17-year-old isn't in violation of the specific sections listed. Like I said, it's convoluted.

Haven't seen any evidence, no. That was the point.
If you can find one you can be the first.
I can't find the original video I watched, the uncut version that can't be taken out of context. I'll work on that.

But a taste:

The black men in the video... The full version.

Last edited:
(2) Kenosha Shooter TALKS w/ His Victim - Kyle Rittenhouse Video | LNOD - YouTube

Watch the video. It's a clear case of self-defense.

The prosecutor should be arrested for treason and punished to the full extent of the law. Capital punishment. The people demand it.

All 3 separate incidents where he shot people?
If he was threatened by 3 armed people, he would have been dead.
Only one person he killed was armed, and no weapon was ever drawn on him.

So you don't consider getting whacked with a skateboard as assault ?

It is very likely the second guy was shot when he pulled the gun from KW and his finger was on the trigger.

Real bright being in front the muzzle like that.

The guy he shot was brandishing a gun.

Can't help you there.

The first guy may have been the victim of the same thing (pulling on a gun while standing in front of it).
The first guy who was shot, aka “shoot me nigga” pedo-manlet, was simply having his wish granted. He is on film demanding to be shot, and his wish was fulfilled. Perhaps rittenhouse can work as a mall Santa this holiday season.
It turns out that Joseph Rosenbaum was a very unstable individual. He did 12 years in prison for raping 2 little boys in the ass and molesting 3 other kids. And that's just what he got caught doing. Then while he was in prison he apparently sodomized another inmate and "gassed" several guards. "Gassed" means he shit and pissed in a bag and let it ferment for several days, then used the concoction as a biological/chemical weapon against the prison staff. That was in Arizona.

And, under court order, Joseph Rosenbaum was not legally allowed to have any contact with any minor under 18 years of age. Kyle Rittenhouse was 17. He was also required to register as a sex offender.

Joseph Rosenbaum is on video aggressively taunting people to shoot him.

The day before Joseph Rosenbaum attacked Kyle Rittenhouse, he was discharged from a mental institution. He was in there because he was suicidal. Since he was an indigent homeless person, he was given a care package when he was discharged from the hospital. Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, mouthwash. That was in the white plastic bag that he threw at Kyle Rittenhouse after the predators had separated him from the pack and cornered him.

Rosenbaum got shot in the groin by his victim. Don't you just love it when some lowlife scumbag child molester gets shot in the groin by a kid with a rifle?

Last edited:
I can't find the original video I watched, the uncut version that can't be taken out of context. I'll work on that.

But a taste:

Off the topic, but that's not a news media piece. That's a propaganda edit by Lin Wood. Says so right at the beginning.

Fun fact: the attorneys stirring up all the shit on the kid's behalf (not sure if Lin Wood is among them) are Mitch McConnell people. That should tell you a lot especially as regards the ethics of mendacity.

But a taste:

Off the topic, but that's not a news media piece. That's a propaganda edit by Lin Wood. Says so right at the beginning.

Fun fact: the attorneys stirring up all the shit on the kid's behalf (not sure if Lin Wood is among them) are Mitch McConnell people. That should tell you a lot especially as regards the ethics of mendacity.

You learn a new word today ?

Try using it correctly.

But it has all relevant video in it.
*blink*blink*

Everything about that video is why Sandmann is getting money about the the "news media"... Or... Do you not trust why they don't want to go to court now?

Damn near everything that drum beater said was a lie. Turn the sound off so you can't hear the opinions of the caster... I don't care. The video shows he's lying.

Now if the media lies... How would you ever know it, if you don't accept any evidence that doesn't come from them? We ALL GOT THE EVIDENCE FROM THE SAME PLACE. Same as Lin. No wonder you aren't embarrassed.

Watch this: If they can admit it... Why can't you?

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
No reason to pardon him... He shouldn't go to jail. He'll get hit for a couple lesser crimes... But...
If found guilty of his crimes he should certainly to go prison.

That far too many on the right perceive Rittenhouse as some sort of ‘hero’ is a symptom of the disease that is conservativism.
He might be found guilty of being a minor in possession of a firearm. That's a very minor crime and real criminal gang members are let slide on that one all the time. No impartial jury will convict him of murder UNLESS there are things not on the publicly available videos. What was shown on the videos is clearly self-defense by a pretty competent person who only shot at those who were an immediate threat to his well being.
Here is a rational, factual post. No hyperbole. No wild associations with nazi’s and fascists and communists. No name calling. Just a rational analysis of the facts of what we have seen (video), prior legal occurrences (minors in possession of a weapon is a wrist slap at worst), and a reasonable assessment of what is to come.... and yet I see the “laughing face” reaction was selected by someone.
seeing that there wasn’t any comedy in there, no joking or sarcasm, I am left to believe that someone is laughing at the post. If anything, selecting that reaction gives insight into your judgment and/or character.

Indeed, being a minor with a firearm is the least of his transgressions. Much more to the point is his deliberately taking that firearm to another state for the purpose of intimidating and/or mowing down people.

To put it in the proper phrasing, he went hunting. For humans.

The parallel would be to beg that James Fields in Charlottesville's only transgression was that the the car he used to mow people down had an expired registration.

You stupid fuck.

He was shown running from humans. He only fired when attacked and vulnerable.

And in both deaths, it is likely the victims had their hands on the guns (on the wrong end).

But a taste:

Try using it correctly.

See what I mean? Here's a wag who can't answer the challenge, wants to instead fixate on a word he's never heard of --- "ethics".

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
No reason to pardon him... He shouldn't go to jail. He'll get hit for a couple lesser crimes... But...

That far too many on the right perceive Rittenhouse as some sort of ‘hero’ is a symptom of the disease that is conservativism.
He might be found guilty of being a minor in possession of a firearm. That's a very minor crime and real criminal gang members are let slide on that one all the time. No impartial jury will convict him of murder UNLESS there are things not on the publicly available videos. What was shown on the videos is clearly self-defense by a pretty competent person who only shot at those who were an immediate threat to his well being.
Here is a rational, factual post. No hyperbole. No wild associations with nazi’s and fascists and communists. No name calling. Just a rational analysis of the facts of what we have seen (video), prior legal occurrences (minors in possession of a weapon is a wrist slap at worst), and a reasonable assessment of what is to come.... and yet I see the “laughing face” reaction was selected by someone.
seeing that there wasn’t any comedy in there, no joking or sarcasm, I am left to believe that someone is laughing at the post. If anything, selecting that reaction gives insight into your judgment and/or character.

Indeed, being a minor with a firearm is the least of his transgressions. Much more to the point is his deliberately taking that firearm to another state for the purpose of intimidating and/or mowing down people.

The parallel would be to beg that James Fields in Charlottesville's only transgression was that the the car he used to mow people down had an expired registration.

You stupid fuck.

And in both deaths, it is likely the victims had their hands on the guns (on the wrong end).

Yuh huh.
And these humans he was "running from" --- they ran all the way to his parents' house in Illinois from Kenosha, did they?

But a taste:

Try using it correctly.

See what I mean? Here's a wag who can't answer the challenge, wants to instead fixate on a word he's never heard of --- "ethics".

What challenge ?

All is see is bullshit commentary on your part about a group stirring up shit on the kids behalf.

There is no way that kid should be facing charges.

But you fuckers mourn for every crackhead that dies while destroying cities....I get it.

But it has all relevant video in it.
*blink*blink*

Everything about that video is why Sandmann is getting money about the the "news media"... Or... Do you not trust why they don't want to go to court now?

Damn near everything that drum beater said was a lie. Turn the sound off so you can't hear the opinions of the caster... I don't care. The video shows he's lying.

Now if the media lies... How would you ever know it, if you don't accept any evidence that doesn't come from them? We ALL GOT THE EVIDENCE FROM THE SAME PLACE. Same as Lin. No wonder you aren't embarrassed.

AGAIN --- the "drum beater" is not "the news media". A video from whoever is not "the news media".

There's an embedded clip from CNN about 4:55 that says "we are hearing from a Native American elder..."
--- and that's entirely true, they WERE hearing from a Native American elder. Simple declarative sentence. Ain't rocket surgery.

The rest of it seems to be Twatter hysteria, which is EMPHATICALLY not "the news media".

Last edited:

You stupid fuck.

Yuh huh.
And these humans he was "running from" --- they ran all the way to his parents' house in Illinois from Kenosha, did they?

Strawman...

Try it again asshole.

AGAIN --- the "drum beater" is not "the news media". A video from whoever is not "the news media".
Right... They reported what the drum beater said as truth. And then for a long time didn't fix that. Which is why they got sued, and are paying money to Sandmann. They knew it wasn't true when they reported it, given they linked to the very video that's used to discredit it as proof.

Edit: This is why Sandmann sued. And is getting money from the "news media"... You do know a couple, including CNN, chose to settle... Right?

Last edited:

You stupid fuck.

Yuh huh.

Strawman...

Try it again asshole.

When you can't answer the question, go straight to ad hom.

Grow the fuck up.

Right... They reported what the drum beater said as truth. And then for a long time didn't fix that. Which is why they got sued, and are paying money to Sandmann. They knew it wasn't true when they reported it, given they linked to the very video that's used to discredit it as proof.

Edit: This is why Sandmann sued. And is getting money from the "news media"... You do know a couple, including CNN, chose to settle... Right?

Oh DID THEY now.
Diga me Tonto ---- WHERE did they declare "what the drum beater said was truth"? Hm?

I've already told you, in 22 months nobody's been able to show that. At all.

Reading skills --- when news media says "Nathan Phillips said X" ..... that is a true and correct statement, because Nathan Phillips DID say X. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Oh... OK... I see. You're an idiot. Got it... Thanks. I'll be embarrassed for you for a very short period of time. You keep watching those "news media" stations and be fed lies. I'm good with that.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

The straw buyer is as guilty because of knowing they bought a firearm for a minor...

You would rather that the kid had been unarmed when he was attacked by the mob? Would you prefer that he had been the one killed, and if so, why?

I believe what he would prefer is for people who don't agree with him politically to huddle in their houses, terrified, while his comrades roam the streets like the band of vicious, filthy savages that they are.

Is that what you believe then you are just not a moron but a fucking lunatic of a moron!

First off it is against the law to Straw Purchase for a minor or anyone that is not allow to own a firearm but you are ignorant on this fact and will excuse the friend for his illegal action.

It was illegal for Kyle to have that firearm but again you will ignore this and claim I am with the rioters while admitting what Kyle and his friend did with the purchase of the firearm will cost them...

Notice I have yet to really comment on his shooting because I could give a flying fuck those worthless fucks are dead!
Did the friend purchase the gun for Kyle, or did he loan out a gun he already owned to a friend. Big difference legally and easily proven unless the gun was purchased very shortly before the incident.
Rittenhouse gave Black the money for the gun in advance because he himself could not legally purchase it.

Doesn't the length of the rifle play a role in its legality? Or would I be wrong?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It doesn't say anything about the length of the rifle.
Come now. The second amendment is pretty clear. But in case it isn’t, one can go and read the federalist papers for clarification. Or they can brush up on some history of the time, and see that private citizens owned canons and even warships (privateers). But private weapon ownership and an armed populace is a serious safeguard against government tyranny, and that’s why politicians and elites want it gone. They can’t come out and say that so they disguise it as public safety, “for the children” don’t you know. Sadly, look how many people believe that shit.
Hey if people don’t want to own a gun, that’s their right to do so. Me personally, I don’t want to trust my families safety to the state. I don’t have a protection detail, and I don’t have police following by my side. I’d like to be prepared for random acts of violence by scumbags. I’ve also see first hand what happens when you trust politicians to keep you safe. Look at all the “stand down” bullshit that went on. People being attacked on the streets, in their cars, mobs showing up at people’s homes and businesses, etc.
Fuck that.
I will stay armed at all times. And not just armed, but somewhat proficient with the will to fight.
I suggest everyone do the same.

" Guns are our friends, because in a world without guns I'm what is known as prey. Almost all females are. Any male -- even the sickliest 98-pound weakling -- could overpower me in a contest of brute force against brute force. For some reason, I'm always asked whether I wouldn't prefer a world without guns. No, I'd prefer a world in which everyone is armed, even the criminals who mean to cause me harm. Then I'd at least have a fighting chance. " - Ann Coulter

I think that says it all for me.

No liberalism involved just one of jurisprudence and the evidence.
Homosexual convicts raping a 17 year old boy is a liberal wet dream not supported by law
Suuure it is, uh-huh.

• Andrew Buhr
    Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
  • Bobby Stumbo
    Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
  • Cary Lee Cramer
    A South Texas jury has found a 44-year-old REPUBLICAN political consultant guilty of four counts involving the sexual molestation of children. The 44-year-old CARY LEE CRAMER was convicted of one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, two of indecency with a child by contact and one of indecency with a child by exposure. Cramer, who now lives in Tucson, Ariz., gained national attention during the 2000 presidential election. His McAllen company created a TV ad accusing the Clinton-Gore administration of giving away nuclear technology to China in exchange for campaign contributions. Cramer faces a maximum of 149 years in prison for the four felony charges.
  • Dennis Hastert
    Republican House Speaker Dennis Hastert was arrested and pleaded guilty last year to structuring money transactions to evade reporting where he took massive amounts of funds to cover up sex crimes with underage boys. It has since been discovered that he molested and raped several young boys while employed as a wrestling coach and teacher in Yorkville, Illinois.
  • Donald Rumsfeld
    Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency.
  • Edward Schrock
    Republican Congressman Edward Schrock, two-term republican congressman, with a 92% approval rating from the Christian Coalition. Cosponsor of the Federal Marriage Amendment, consistently opposed gay rights. Married, with wife and kids. Withdrew his candidacy for a third term after tapes of him soliciting for gay sex were circulated.
  • Harvey Pitt
    Harvey Pitt, SEC Chief under George W. Bush until he was forced to resign in 2002. Worked for New Frontier Media, a firm which distributed teen sex videos.
  • Howard L. Brooks
    Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
  • Howard Scott Heldreth
    Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
  • Jack Burkmana
    Republican Jack Burkmana reportedly has been caught allegedly offering to pay $1,000 for sex with two homosexuals ... Republican operative Jack Burkmana former lobbyist for "Family Research Council" The council and Mr. Burkmana support and donate money to the Bush administration and the GOP.
  • Jerry Sandusky
    Republican Jerry Sandusky was arrested and charged with 52 counts of sexual abuse of young boys over a 15-year period from 1994 to 2009. On June 22, 2012, Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of the 48 remaining charges and was sentenced on October 9, 2012 to 30 to 60 years in prison.
  • Otis O'Neal Horsley
    Republican Otis O'Neal Horsley (born 1944) is an American political figure of the far REPUBLICAN right. He is the author of christiangallery.com, a website devoted to his advocacy of militant anti-abortion, secessionist, and anti-gay views. Last night, May 09, 2005, anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program.
  • Jim West
    Republican Mayor Jim West championed an anti-gay agenda, but was later found to be gay himself.
  • John R. Curtain
    Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
  • John Hathaway
    Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
  • John Paulk
    John Paulk, lied about prowling for gay sex while running a fundamentalist group to cure gays.
  • John Scmitz
    Republican John Scmitz, right-wing republican congressman, who had had his committee chairship taken away from him in the California State Senate after issuing a press release attacking Jews, feminists and gays. Forced out of office in 1982 for having an adulterous affair and fathering two children out of wedlock with one of his students. He was caught because his baby was admitted to hospital for having hair tied so tightly around his penis that it was almost severed. His daughter, Mary Kay LeTourneau, was convicted of having an adulterous affair with one of her students, and giving birth to two of his children.
  • Keola Childs
    Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
  • Larry Craig
    Republican Senator, Larry Craig, was arrested and pled guilty for soliciting sex from a male in a Minnessota airport bathroom. Craig did not seek reelection.
  • Lawrence E. King
    Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
  • Mark A. Grethen
    Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
  • Mark Foley
    Republican congressman, Mark Foley, resigned after getting caught sexting an underaged male page.
  • Mark Seidensticker
    Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
  • Matthew Glavin
    Republican activist Matthew Glavin, who preached family values, was caught masturbating in public and fondling an undercover park ranger.
  • Merrill Robert Barter
    Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
  • Neal Horsley
    Republican anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley admitted to having sex with a mule.
  • Nicholas Morency
    Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
  • Parker J. Bena
    Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
  • Robert Bauman
    Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
  • Robin Vanderwall
    Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
  • Ronald C. Kline
    Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation and possession of child pornography.
  • Russell Harding
    Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.
  • Stephen White
    Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
  • Tom Adams
    Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
  • William Gillin
  • Paul Skiles
    A former college administrator, a former Christian bookstore owner and a former policeman admitted to sexual misconduct with a teenage boy. They were among five men arrested in March as part of an ongoing investigation of men who meet boys through Internet chat rooms, authorities said.William Gillin, 53, republican and Paul Skiles, 63, republican, both of Johnstown, pleaded guilty yesterday to corruption of minors, indecent assault and unlawful communications with minors. Mr. Gillin is the former alumni relations director at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. Mr. Skiles owned the now-closed B&K Christian Bookstore in Richland Township. Some of the incidents occurred when the boy was 16, prosecutors said. He is now 17.
You do not have to go into a list of people. The real issue is that the Progs are hundreds of times more likely to do the same and you have pushed behavior like this.
So you say with no proof.

Oh... OK... I see. You're an idiot. Got it... Thanks. I'll be embarrassed for you for a very short period of time. You keep watching those "news media" stations and be fed lies. I'm good with that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the no-hitter continues. Many have tried, they all struck out.

Forum List

Back