Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Irrelevant to his claim of self-defense.

Even if true, it is irrelevant to his claim of self-defense.

Even if true, it is irrelevant to his claim of self-defense.

So nothing preceding the actual shooting is relevant in your mind. Ok.

Explain why we don’t allow an armed robber to claim self defense for shooting the clerk? The robbery is irrelevant. The possession of the weapon is irrelevant. The only relevant facts are the clerk tried to attack the robber. Self defense. Turn him loose right?

I fully understand that.

However, the fact that the gun was illegally obtained could increase the severity of the charges stemming from the shooting...

It's really not.

You want to dismiss the shootings as incidental simply because the crime of obtaining the weapon illegally is a misdemeanor. That's just not how it works.

But, if you insisted on having your way, I'm sure the prosecution would opt for charging him as an adult...

They're not doing it so they can "fuck him more"...

Yeah, a dismissal's not going to happen...

My understanding is that they have already decided to charge him as an adult.

He should be charged as an adult.

If they use the fact that he was a minor in order to disallow the claim of self defense, imo, that will be very unjust and show a court that is intent of fucking him, not justice.

Do you think that the jury should be sequestered?

My understanding is that they have already decided to charge him as an adult.

He should be charged as an adult.

If they use the fact that he was a minor in order to disallow the claim of self defense, imo, that will be very unjust and show a court that is intent of fucking him, not justice.

Do you think that the jury should be sequestered?
Wisconsin prosecutes and punishes all 17 year olds as adults. They didn't just "decide" to charge Rittenhouse as an adult. You really should pay better attention to the things you argue about.

I can't see shit in this picture and neither can you.
Of course I can make out all three. Of course, I have the benefit of screen shotting that image, so I know precisely where they were each located as Rittenhouse gunned down Rosenbaum. And for no reason other than Rosenbaum was chasing him, according to you.

Wisconsin prosecutes and punishes all 17 year olds as adults. They didn't just "decide" to charge Rittenhouse as an adult. You really should pay better attention to the things you argue about.

You should try to be less of an asshole.

Of course I can make out all three. Of course, I have the benefit of screen shotting that image, so I know precisely where they were each located as Rittenhouse gunned down Rosenbaum. And for no reason other than Rosenbaum was chasing him, according to you.

How did Rosenbaum just happen to run into Rittenhouse?

But that is what happened. Kyle crossed state lines. He got his hands on a weapon he knew he was not permitted by law to have. He went into an area he knew he wasn’t supposed to be in. Is any of that not true?
It's accurate.

But that doesn't make your contention that he sought out protestors and trouble with them true.

Ok. I’m willing to consider it. However you are going to need a better poster child for the law needing changed than you have in Kyle Rittenhouse.

In Georgia Republicans were debating a change to the Aggravated Assault law. They wanted a change to allow a citizen holding a suspect to hold them at gunpoint. A situation prohibited by law at the time.

Then the McMichaels. The laws were changed. Aggravated Assault remained the same. Now no citizen can exercise any arrest or detainment power. We lost it.

Now you have to be a private investigator or security guard to enact a citizens arrest in Georgia.

Kyle was and is no hero. He wasn’t acting like a good citizen. Like the McMichaels he was acting like a vigilante. And laws do change because of them. But never for the better. Ask Bernie Goetz.
You disapprove of several of his actions, yes?

Which specific action of his would you feel justified in chasing him down and attacking him for?

Walk me through it, exactly.

Of course it happened. Rosenbaum was laying face down and the medical examiner reported he was shot in the back. Lying face down was the only time Rosenbaum's back was facing Rittenhouse.
As far as I know, it hasn't been established that the wounds in Rosenbaum's back came from a rifle. You can her shooting on the video that wasn't coming from Rittenhouse's AR15. Rosenbaum could have been shot by someone in the crowd shooting at Rittenhouse/

As far as I know, it hasn't been established that the wounds in Rosenbaum's back came from a rifle. You can her shooting on the video that wasn't coming from Rittenhouse's AR15. Rosenbaum could have been shot by someone in the crowd shooting at Rittenhouse/

Faun doesn't care about shit like that. He cares about the narrative.

Nobody says it is wrong to cross State lines.

When the cops ask you to leave and you dont, you are trespassing. But i am not wasting my time with either of these red herrings from you.
That's not true.

The owner of the property or his agent must ask, and cops cannot solicit it.

Forum List

Back