Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

And I don't think they have much chance, not in anything remotely like a fair trial.
Ah, the preemptive excuses start flowing. So if Kyle is acquitted, you are right. And if he is convicted, you are still right, and it was an unfair trial. Writing your material would be the easiest job on Earth.

Ah, the preemptive excuses start flowing. So if Kyle is acquitted, you are right. And if he is convicted, you are still right, and it was an unfair trial. Writing your material would be the easiest job on Earth.
You guys rarely win anything.

You always cheat.

You might want to pretend you don't, but don't expect us to.

I personally know a bunch of 1st Amendment auditors who make a lot of YouTube content.
:auiqs.jpg:

Well you tell your imaginary friends to park in a lot of a business after hours. And when the cops tell them to leave, and they do not, watch them get tickets for trespassing.

My understanding is that they have already decided to charge him as an adult.

He should be charged as an adult.

If they use the fact that he was a minor in order to disallow the claim of self defense, imo, that will be very unjust and show a court that is intent of fucking him, not justice.

Do you think that the jury should be sequestered?
Actually, I don't think they've chosen anything. In Wisconsin, "adult" starts at 17...

You disapprove of several of his actions, yes?

Which specific action of his would you feel justified in chasing him down and attacking him for?

Walk me through it, exactly.

How many times have I said there were no good guys there?

Let’s turn this around. Pick any of the illegal things he did. Remove one. Just one. And the entire incident doesn’t occur. If he doesn’t travel to Kenosha. No incident. If he doesn’t by a weapon illegally. No incident. If he doesn’t carry this weapon he procured illegally. No incident. If he doesn’t go into an area where he was not supposed to be. No incident.

There is a long chain of bad decisions. And at each point he could have chosen to obey the law and nothing happens involving him. Each step. Each choice. All he has to do to avoid this is at any step obey the law.

He had lots of opportunity. And he made the bad decision every single time.

Just obey the law once in any of those steps. And he is another 18 year old talking to recruiters. Just obey the law once and his life is open with the promise of a future.

Just obey once. At any point. Instead a chain of bad choices and here he is. Looking at a very different life.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well you tell your imaginary friends to park in a lot of a business after hours. And when the cops tell them to leave, and they do not, watch them get tickets for trespassing.
And then the cops get sued and lose.

How do you think these guys support themselves?

Let’s turn this around. Pick any of the illegal things he did. Remove one. Just one. And the entire incident doesn’t occur. If he doesn’t travel to Kenosha. No incident. If he doesn’t by a weapon illegally. No incident. If he doesn’t carry this weapon he procured illegally. No incident. If he doesn’t go into an area where he was not supposed to be. No incident.

There is a long chain of bad decisions. And at each point he could have chosen to obey the law and nothing happens involving him. Each step. Each choice. All he has to do to avoid this is at any step obey the law.

Just obey the law once in any of those steps. And he is another 18 year old talking to recruiters. Just obey the law once and his life is open with the promise of a future.

Just obey once. At any point. Instead a chain of bad choices and here he is. Looking at a very different life.
Disagree.

If he was unarmed, what would have happened was he would probably be dead.

Your logic doesn't follow; they attacked him despite his being armed, not because of it.

Fail.

If they didn't chase him, it doesn't happen.

If they didn't leap into the air and kick him, it doesn't happen.

If they didn't hit him with a skateboard, it doesn't happen.

If they didn't run up on him with a pistol, it doesn't happen.

If they don't show up to riot and burn the fucking city down, it doesn't happen.

Just don't riot, don't set fires, don't chase people, don't attack people, don't attempt to murder people....... and none of this happens.

How come you don't acknowledge any of THAT?

Disagree.

If he was unarmed, what would have happened was he would probably be dead.

Your logic doesn't follow; they attacked him despite his being armed, not because of it.

Fail.

Nonsense. And you are so desperate to maintain the illusion of Kyle being a hero you won’t admit even the basic truths.

If they didn't chase him, it doesn't happen.

If they didn't leap into the air and kick him, it doesn't happen.

If they didn't hit him with a skateboard, it doesn't happen.

If they didn't run up on him with a pistol, it doesn't happen.

If they don't show up to riot and burn the fucking city down, it doesn't happen.

Just don't riot, don't set fires, don't chase people, don't attack people, don't attempt to murder people....... and none of this happens.

How come you don't acknowledge any of THAT?

How many times have you spoken of anyone else's bad acts?

None, right?

I don’t need to. First I acknowledge the acts. It is why I keep saying there were no good guys.

Your problem is you want a good guy. I am now going to offer opinion. But being honest I admit it.

I think you respect what Kyle set out to do. What the police were unwilling or unable to do because the politicians wouldn’t let them. What I suspect you believe needs to be done to put a stop to the lawlessness.

So Kyle was one who stepped up. One who took it upon himself to do what needed to be done. Now we are here. Now. Months after the incident.

We know a lot more than we did on that day. And the days following. But initial impressions are hard to overcome.

So we get to Kyle. Charged with crimes. I suspect you see the crimes as politically driven. And if they are politically driven they are baseless. They’re wrong.

Again. This is my opinion. My thoughts.

I suspect you reject them because they are politically driven. But there is a problem for Kyle. He actually did everything.

I think I said this before. This is like the Eastern Front of World War 2. The Soviets and the Nazi’s. The problem for Historians is that the Soviets were on the side of the “good guys”. So the Soviets were good. But Stalin was just as brutal and despicable a Dictator as Hitler was.

It has taken all this time to start to admit that there were no good guys on the Eastern Front. And even now history books call the Soviets the good guys.

Remember the Waco shootout a few years ago? This is like that situation. Everyone involved was a bad guy.

I don’t need to. First I acknowledge the acts. It is why I keep saying there were no good guys.

Your problem is you want a good guy. I am now going to offer opinion. But being honest I admit it.

I think you respect what Kyle set out to do. What the police were unwilling or unable to do because the politicians wouldn’t let them. What I suspect you believe needs to be done to put a stop to the lawlessness.

So Kyle was one who stepped up. One who took it upon himself to do what needed to be done. Now we are here. Now. Months after the incident.

We know a lot more than we did on that day. And the days following. But initial impressions are hard to overcome.

So we get to Kyle. Charged with crimes. I suspect you see the crimes as politically driven. And if they are politically driven they are baseless. They’re wrong.

Again. This is my opinion. My thoughts.

I suspect you reject them because they are politically driven. But there is a problem for Kyle. He actually did everything.

I think I said this before. This is like the Eastern Front of World War 2. The Soviets and the Nazi’s. The problem for Historians is that the Soviets were on the side of the “good guys”. So the Soviets were good. But Stalin was just as brutal and despicable a Dictator as Hitler was.

It has taken all this time to start to admit that there were no good guys on the Eastern Front. And even now history books call the Soviets the good guys.

Remember the Waco shootout a few years ago? This is like that situation. Everyone involved was a bad guy.
Well if you want to talk about bad guys, I'm a pretty bad guy myself.

And if you think this kid did some damage, wait until a few million guys like me come out to play.

Forum List

Back