Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

As far as I know, it hasn't been established that the wounds in Rosenbaum's back came from a rifle. You can her shooting on the video that wasn't coming from Rittenhouse's AR15. Rosenbaum could have been shot by someone in the crowd shooting at Rittenhouse/
Of course it came from Rittenhouse's rifle. There was only one other shot fired by some nut who fired a round into the air just before Rittenhouse got off 4 rounds. Unless you think a shot fired blindly towards the sky fell back to Earth and just happened to hit Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse shot him in the back.

Disagree.

If he was unarmed, what would have happened was he would probably be dead.

Your logic doesn't follow; they attacked him despite his being armed, not because of it.

Fail.
False. They attacked him because he just shot a guy. Had he not shot Rosenbaum, they wouldn't have attacked him. And had he not been armed, there's no evidence Rosenbaum would have killed him.

The government forbade the police to protect the community. When government abdicates their duties, citizens have a right to fill the void.

You apparently prefer that arsonists are ignored so that they can torch millions of dollars of businesses and infrastructure to the ground.

Except the police weren't forbidden to protect the community. The community was outraged and up in arms against the police.

Rittenhause wasn't stopping an arson. He was picking a fight with demonstraters and shot a couple of them.

Be careful what you wish for, because if the system gets that corrupted, then we'll simply stop using it or deferring to it. We'll just ignore it entirely and do things the way we see fit.

And then what are you going to do?

Happily throw you all in the same prison we are sending Rittenhouse to. Then can all put "Aryan Nation Prison Bitch" on you resumes.

Actually, I don't think they've chosen anything. In Wisconsin, "adult" starts at 17...

Works for me. If "adult" starts at 17 there, then don't use a logic chain based on him being a minor then, in order to throw out his self defense claim.

Look at it seriously based on it's merits.

The problem is with all vigilante actions. They are always in violation of the law. And as such lose their legitimacy and moral authority.
I disagree.

The state never has moral authority, it's just force.
And their only legitimacy comes from the consent of the people...... and the people are about done with the double standard bullshit. You going to see people start announcing the withdrawal of their consent by opening fire. (And no one can say they weren't warned.)

When I was in the military, about the only time I can ever remember any of those go-along-to-get-along-, ass-kissing, senior NCOs ever getting up the balls to publicly challenge the command, it was over double standards.

People will put up with all manner of abuse, as long as the abuse is equally distributed.
When it ain't?

Better watch out..... :flameth:

How about you learn what you're arguing about?
You're not presenting any good faith argument; you're not even trying to.

You're just flat out lying to advance your narrative, because you're an evil person who wants to see a young man suffer. And I think the reason it is so important to to you, is because that young man illustrated that the mob is not the unstoppable force it is being portrayed as. It can actually be dealt with quickly and easily by a determined man with a rifle....... and you really don't like that info getting out to the public.

Of course it came from Rittenhouse's rifle. There was only one other shot fired by some nut who fired a round into the air just before Rittenhouse got off 4 rounds. Unless you think a shot fired blindly towards the sky fell back to Earth and just happened to hit Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse shot him in the back.
So what?

It happens. It doesn't mean anything except to people like you who are wholly ignorant of how these sorts of things work.

Except the police weren't forbidden to protect the community. The community was outraged and up in arms against the police.

Rittenhause wasn't stopping an arson. He was picking a fight with demonstraters and shot a couple of them.

Happily throw you all in the same prison we are sending Rittenhouse to. Then can all put "Aryan Nation Prison Bitch" on you resumes.
How?

We outnumber all LE by about a hundred to one and we're better armed.

Exactly how are you going to do anything?

You don't have shit for muscle.

I disagree.

The state never has moral authority, it's just force.
And their only legitimacy comes from the consent of the people...... and the people are about done with the double standard bullshit. You going to see people start announcing the withdrawal of their consent by opening fire. (And no one can say they weren't warned.)

When I was in the military, about the only time I can ever remember any of those go-along-to-get-along-, ass-kissing, senior NCOs ever getting up the balls to publicly challenge the command, it was over double standards.

People will put up with all manner of abuse, as long as the abuse is equally distributed.
When it ain't?

Better watch out..... :flameth:

Consent of the Governed is determined by elections. And protests.

According to you every drug dealer who opens fire on the police is merely expressing his correct moral authority against the drug laws.

But here is a question. What happens if the people take up arms against those like yourself who see a reckoning? What happens if you are outnumbered? What happens if the majority oppose your revolution?

You go into the history books. As traitors. Fools. Morons. Probably as racists and all the other negative terms.

But beyond that what happens to the nation?

Laws are immediately passed with public approval to make such actions even more punitive. Earlier I mentioned the legislative fallout from the McMichaels in Brunswick. Instead of loosening the Aggravated Assault restrictions they removed the right of the citizens to detain criminals caught in the act.

So now if I walk up to my car and a guy busts the window and runs. I can’t even legally chase him and hold him for police. I literally can do nothing legally except watch him run.

If a guy steals my groceries, medications, wallet. Whatever. I can’t do anything legally but watch him run away. Why? Vocal supporters of the McMichaels like you support Kyle made it impossible to maintain the rights we had.

The GOP in Georgia voted to the last man to do this. The Republicans voted to change the laws. The Republican Governor signed the legislation.

I wonder what legislation to further restrict the majority will come about because you feel it necessary to support a criminal like Kyle?

I know that a man attacked by a violent mob has a right to defend himself.

How about you learn that, you faggot?
The initial shoot was one guy, not a mob. And he shot him because he couldn't outrun Rosenbaum. The rest were people lawfully trying to disarm an active shooter.

Forum List

Back