RIP Steelers Hall-of-Famer Franco Harris, his #32 1st to be retired since Greene, The immaculate reception happened 50 years ago this week, watch it!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Franco Harris’s #32 will be the first jersey retired since Greene’s. The two were teammates for all four Super Bowls victories in the 1970s and developed a mutual respect and friendship while playing together.

FkWRNYAXkAEQ5a6

Franco Harris’s #32 will be the first jersey retired since Greene’s. The two were teammates for all four Super Bowls victories in the 1970s and developed a mutual respect and friendship while playing together.

FkWRNYAXkAEQ5a6

That was the best team I ever saw...certainly the patriots can lay claim to that also but I saw both teams and that Steeler team was awesome

FkWRNYAXkAEQ5a6

RIP Franco…..a cornerstone of those great Steeler teams of the 70s

I remember watching the Immaculate Reception live and seeing the pass knocked away and thinking …game over

When Harris started running downfield I thought he was trying to pull some bullshit of picking the ball off the ground and pretending it was live

I met him at a charity event for Pinnacle golf course in Rogers, Ar and he was too busy eyeing the busty blondes to say hello.
I don’t blame him, greet an asshole or eye a good looking woman. Did you really meet him, he didn’t even say hello to your sad self?

Yea, those Steeler teams of the 70's were probably the best teams in the history of the NFL. The Patriots were well built teams that survived close games thanks to superior coaching, but those Steeler teams were more talented and just tougher than the rest of the NFL for a decade.

I was very fortunate in my youth to be a fan of the Steelers, and then college basketball IU during the Knight years.
Two fantastic winning teams for all of those years

Yea, those Steeler teams of the 70's were probably the best teams in the history of the NFL. The Patriots were well built teams that survived close games thanks to superior coaching, but those Steeler teams were more talented and just tougher than the rest of the NFL for a decade.
What was so great was that shutdown Defense
They gave up like 12 points a game

Forum List

Back