Rioters hit with ONE MILLION DOLLAR bails

Considering almost ALL of the BLM protesters have been peaceful,
Bullshit. There have been thousands of acts of violence at the BLM COVID parties.

Yes. Nearly all of them committed by the radical right and anarchists on both sides. Nearly all of the arrests have been of right wing infiltrators. The actually protestors have been peaceful.

Bam!

It's about time the hammer fell on these leftist terrorists.

The ones arrested were NOT peaceful protesters. They were causing all types of problems. They deserved to be arrested. You can't all them "Protesters". We have Protesters here and the Mayor and the Cops are marching with them. Then again, we listened and made changes where changes needed to be made. None of us around here worry about the Cops going bad no matter what race one is. And the courts are even handed. So don't give me any crap about peaceful protesters need to be arrested. That makes a mockery of the 1st amendment.

If that is the case, then we need to start locking up the Rump Crowds as well because Rump is saying that his is not a Rally, it's a peaceful protest.

Correct. PEACEFUL. As in no rioting.

Duh.

By your own definition, the Rump Rallies should be listed as Riots and they should be locked up. They are loud, scream profanity and are unruly. If that's what it takes to get a Democrat arrested, we should start locking up the party of the Rumpers right now as well. If you are going to deny one group their 1st amendment rights then you have to deny everyone elses. Or allow everyone to have their 1st amendment right to protest.

The only response to your post is to call you the clown you are.

Holy shit.

Bullshit. There have been thousands of acts of violence at the BLM COVID parties.

Yes. Nearly all of them committed by the radical right and anarchists on both sides. Nearly all of the arrests have been of right wing infiltrators. The actually protestors have been peaceful.
You are full of shit and a lying Canuck fuckwit.

Prove me wrong by bringing links showing us "nearly all" of the acts of violence are by "radical right".

If you can't, we will all have confirmation once again you are a worthless POS lying assbag.

GO!

Last edited:

Bam!

The ones arrested were NOT peaceful protesters. They were causing all types of problems. They deserved to be arrested. You can't all them "Protesters". We have Protesters here and the Mayor and the Cops are marching with them. Then again, we listened and made changes where changes needed to be made. None of us around here worry about the Cops going bad no matter what race one is. And the courts are even handed. So don't give me any crap about peaceful protesters need to be arrested. That makes a mockery of the 1st amendment.

If that is the case, then we need to start locking up the Rump Crowds as well because Rump is saying that his is not a Rally, it's a peaceful protest.

Duh.

By your own definition, the Rump Rallies should be listed as Riots and they should be locked up. They are loud, scream profanity and are unruly. If that's what it takes to get a Democrat arrested, we should start locking up the party of the Rumpers right now as well. If you are going to deny one group their 1st amendment rights then you have to deny everyone elses. Or allow everyone to have their 1st amendment right to protest.

Oh, you poor widdle baby. Have you always been this stupid?. Protests are not a problem. Be as loud as you want. Just don't burn other people's things down. Aee how simple that is?

Considering almost ALL of the BLM protesters have been peaceful, okay loud, but peaceful, you ready to start condemning the small percentage that are actually doing the damage and give the rest the thumbs up? So far, you have condemned even the peaceful protesters who are exercising their 1st amendment rights.

What proof do you have that “almost all” of BLM protests are peaceful?

Bam!

Duh.

Oh, you poor widdle baby. Have you always been this stupid?. Protests are not a problem. Be as loud as you want. Just don't burn other people's things down. Aee how simple that is?

Considering almost ALL of the BLM protesters have been peaceful, okay loud, but peaceful, you ready to start condemning the small percentage that are actually doing the damage and give the rest the thumbs up? So far, you have condemned even the peaceful protesters who are exercising their 1st amendment rights.

What proof do you have that they aren't? You make the claim that they are mostly violent now prove it. Meanwhile, clean across the nation, there are peaceful protests going on every day of the week. Now prove me wrong, bigot.

spend a few hours in my neighborhood------bring a wheelbarrow -----to collect the dead bodies from the gutters

The hammer is when they are imprisoned as enemy combatants and summarily executed for high treason.

Especially the activist judges, professors, soros and his entire family and anyone and everyone associated with him.

Starting with the cljnton family.

That's the hammer. This is just window dressing and virtue signaling made to look like things are being done.

Nothing is being done. Imagine being diagnosed with a brain tumor. This is someone giving you a pain killer in the form of aspirin to deal with malignancy. All but useless.

Thanks for providing that you're in favour of a tyrannical dictator. What you are proposing would be an illegitimate and illegal coupe d'etat. The kind of thing that is happening today in Russia.

Only a Third World banana republic locks up and executes the opposition. In democratic countries with individual rights, such things NEVER happen.
If Biden wins and say the Flyover country people start destroying things like power stations to the cities and roads and railroad to the cities, will you have a problem with that?

Imprisoning protestors is a long honored conservative tactic
Protestors? Don't you mean terrorists and rioters? Arrest them ---cut off their welfare payments and seize their assets including Soros...

I support REPARATIONS------the BLM and SOROS people should pay REPARATIONS to all people who
lost in the ----present festivities

:cuckoo:
You're fucking delusional. Off your rocker. A few fries short of a happy meal. Knitting with one needle. Sharp as a bowling ball. Your wheel is spinning but your hamster is deader than a parrot in a Monty Python skit.

Rubber Room Candidate comes to mind...............

:cuckoo:
You're fucking delusional. Off your rocker. A few fries short of a happy meal. Knitting with one needle. Sharp as a bowling ball. Your wheel is spinning but your hamster is deader than a parrot in a Monty Python skit.

it IS possible to knit with one knitting needle. Speaking of dead hamster----as kids LONG LONG ago---my brother had pet hamster which managed to
commit suicide on his running wheel

Bam!

Duh.

Get back to me when a town is burnt to ground in city after a Trump rally.

That comes sometime in November when Rump loses.

Imprisoning protestors is a long honored conservative tactic
Nah, like slavery and denial of civil rights that is a pure Democrat tactic. Go look who interned and even murdered american citizens during WW2. Sure Nixon shot some traiters...I mean protesters but the dems have a much shadier history. How many civil rights activists were arrested and/or beat by Democrats in the south in the 50s and 60s?

Funny now their tactics really have not changed that much the only difference is after they done they not putting on their white hoods and burning crosses around a bonfire.

Bam!

Duh.

Bam!

Duh.

What proof do you have that they aren't? You make the claim that they are mostly violent now prove it. Meanwhile, clean across the nation, there are peaceful protests going on every day of the week. Now prove me wrong, bigot.

spend a few hours in my neighborhood------bring a wheelbarrow -----to collect the dead bodies from the gutters

Okay, but who do we contract to claim your sorry carcass. You forget one thing. When you shoot at me and I shoot back, you crying that I i am not being fair is just bitching.

I just saw on CBS news that the FBI see the Rtwing as more of a threat than the left. Imagine that. Rump and Barr are livid.
CBS huh. Must be the truth. I mean I been banned from every CBS forum there is just for mentioning trump in a positive light they are not biased at all. Do not see entire city blocks on fire because of the right wing. DO not see the right wing shooting cops in the face then cheering that they got shot and wishing them dead. Do not see Right wingers accosting congressman and their families. Do not see Democrat baseball games getting shot up by a right wing nutjob. You so full of shit and you damn well know it.

I just saw on CBS news that the FBI see the Rtwing as more of a threat than the left. Imagine that. Rump and Barr are livid.
CBS huh. Must be the truth. I mean I been banned from every CBS forum there is just for mentioning trump in a positive light they are not biased at all. Do not see entire city blocks on fire because of the right wing. DO not see the right wing shooting cops in the face then cheering that they got shot and wishing them dead. Do not see Right wingers accosting congressman and their families. Do not see Democrat baseball games getting shot up by a right wing nutjob. You so full of shit and you damn well know it.

Could it be that when they factcheck what you type the factchecker commits suicide?

Could it be that when they factcheck what you type the factchecker commits suicide?
Not sure what your talking about everything I said there happened there is no debating it they are facts. And BLM has 0 peaceful protests. Every single one of them were breaking the law soon as they started. Because the cases they were protesting were not even investigated yet much less decided. That is obstruction of justice. And when they commit violence it becomes extortion too.

Forum List

Back