Rioters hit with ONE MILLION DOLLAR bails

The hammer is when they are imprisoned as enemy combatants and summarily executed for high treason.

Especially the activist judges, professors, soros and his entire family and anyone and everyone associated with him.

Starting with the cljnton family.

That's the hammer. This is just window dressing and virtue signaling made to look like things are being done.

Nothing is being done. Imagine being diagnosed with a brain tumor. This is someone giving you a pain killer in the form of aspirin to deal with malignancy. All but useless.

I think they should not of done that. Politicizing the law is a democrat tactic Republicans should not sink to their level. They should of got the same bail as anyone would in that situation. Let the Dems keep bailing them out and showing how they support violence and lawlessness. Not to mention these vague laws like gun rights are bullshit that whether you go to prison or not depends on whether your judge and jury are republican or democrat. Laws should be clear cut and not up for interpretation. I should know what is legal and what is not. Someone walks into my house without permission it should be clear whether i can shoot him in the face or not.

Bam!

It's about time the hammer fell on these leftist terrorists.

The ones arrested were NOT peaceful protesters. They were causing all types of problems. They deserved to be arrested. You can't all them "Protesters". We have Protesters here and the Mayor and the Cops are marching with them. Then again, we listened and made changes where changes needed to be made. None of us around here worry about the Cops going bad no matter what race one is. And the courts are even handed. So don't give me any crap about peaceful protesters need to be arrested. That makes a mockery of the 1st amendment.

If that is the case, then we need to start locking up the Rump Crowds as well because Rump is saying that his is not a Rally, it's a peaceful protest.

Bam!

The ones arrested were NOT peaceful protesters. They were causing all types of problems. They deserved to be arrested. You can't all them "Protesters". We have Protesters here and the Mayor and the Cops are marching with them. Then again, we listened and made changes where changes needed to be made. None of us around here worry about the Cops going bad no matter what race one is. And the courts are even handed. So don't give me any crap about peaceful protesters need to be arrested. That makes a mockery of the 1st amendment.

If that is the case, then we need to start locking up the Rump Crowds as well because Rump is saying that his is not a Rally, it's a peaceful protest.

Correct. PEACEFUL. As in no rioting.

Duh.

Imprisoning protestors is a long honored conservative tactic

These individuals are being imprisoned for Rioting / Looting, not for "protesting" at all.

And they are only being held until they post bail. Why aren't liberal heroes who have been pushing this rioting like Soros and Lebron posting bail for these guys.

Bam!

Duh.

By your own definition, the Rump Rallies should be listed as Riots and they should be locked up. They are loud, scream profanity and are unruly. If that's what it takes to get a Democrat arrested, we should start locking up the party of the Rumpers right now as well. If you are going to deny one group their 1st amendment rights then you have to deny everyone elses. Or allow everyone to have their 1st amendment right to protest.

Bam!

Duh.

By your own definition, the Rump Rallies should be listed as Riots and they should be locked up. They are loud, scream profanity and are unruly. If that's what it takes to get a Democrat arrested, we should start locking up the party of the Rumpers right now as well. If you are going to deny one group their 1st amendment rights then you have to deny everyone elses. Or allow everyone to have their 1st amendment right to protest.

Oh, you poor widdle baby. Have you always been this stupid?. Protests are not a problem. Be as loud as you want. Just don't burn other people's things down. Aee how simple that is?

Bam!

Duh.

What planet do you live on?

And to think the left calls themselves highly educated

Bam!

Duh.

Oh, you poor widdle baby. Have you always been this stupid?. Protests are not a problem. Be as loud as you want. Just don't burn other people's things down. Aee how simple that is?

Considering almost ALL of the BLM protesters have been peaceful, okay loud, but peaceful, you ready to start condemning the small percentage that are actually doing the damage and give the rest the thumbs up? So far, you have condemned even the peaceful protesters who are exercising their 1st amendment rights.

I think they should not of done that. Politicizing the law is a democrat tactic Republicans should not sink to their level. They should of got the same bail as anyone would in that situation. Let the Dems keep bailing them out and showing how they support violence and lawlessness. Not to mention these vague laws like gun rights are bullshit that whether you go to prison or not depends on whether your judge and jury are republican or democrat. Laws should be clear cut and not up for interpretation. I should know what is legal and what is not. Someone walks into my house without permission it should be clear whether i can shoot him in the face or not.
I support $1 million bail for any person that commits violence in public.

Bam!

Duh.

What planet do you live on?

And to think the left calls themselves highly educated

Just pointing out your hypocrosy.

Bam!

Duh.

Considering almost ALL of the BLM protesters have been peaceful, okay loud, but peaceful, you ready to start condemning the small percentage that are actually doing the damage and give the rest the thumbs up? So far, you have condemned even the peaceful protesters who are exercising their 1st amendment rights.

What proof do you have that “almost all” of BLM protests are peaceful?

Bam!

Duh.

They haven't killed any shop owners or police chiefs wacko

Forum List

Back