RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members

We have a One Party, One Cult system now, and that's the problem. When Republicans stop drinking the bleach, we'll have sanity again.
The question being...........is it realistic to think we can put the genie back in the bottle now that a crazed cult like QAnon is actually making inroads in to what was the GOP and is now the Party of Trump?

You talk like a teenager. Hard to take you serious.
You talk like a cultist. It's impossible to take you seriously. Maybe you'd like to explain what you find so repulsive about adding moderate members of the opposing party to an admin?

You talk like a cultist.
Cite an example of my cultist talk.

Maybe you'd like to explain what you find so repulsive about adding moderate members of the opposing party to an admin?

Cite where I said anything of that nature.

Like I said, you talk like a teenager. Even making shit up like a child would as evidenced by the two quotes above.

The question being...........is it realistic to think we can put the genie back in the bottle now that a crazed cult like QAnon is actually making inroads in to what was the GOP and is now the Party of Trump?

I would say that the crazy will break out in another rash...

Remember the Tea Party? Haven't heard much from them lately.
Or the Militia Movement in the 1990's.

You talk like a cultist.

Maybe you'd like to explain what you find so repulsive about adding moderate members of the opposing party to an admin?

Like I said, you talk like a teenager. Even making shit up like a child would as evidenced by the two quotes above.
More lockdowns.
Killing the energy industry.
Raising taxes.
Instituting new draconian regulations.
Arresting religious people while releasing rioters without bail/charges.

What I'm saying is how do we get Repubs to go back to being reality based, to being a party that puts country before party? Is it possible for them to break out of the right wing sound bubble and stop believing the lies people like Limbaugh spew every weekday? I don't think it is. Therefore, I am not optimistic about the future of the country. Because it is impossible to effectively govern ourselves when 35% of the population, the Trumpleton's, are willfully misinformed.

Ergo, The Lincoln Project.

A Politico report has identified alleged “conservatives” that the Biden campaign is considering for Cabinet posts should he win the election. John Kasich and Jeff Flake were two of the most notable.

Other possible Republicans include Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, current governor of Massachusetts Charlie Barker, and former representative from Pennsylvania Charlie Dent.

Whitman and Kasich were speakers at the Democratic National Convention back in August.

RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members - Big League Politics
Biden cabinet would be a complete entourage of fucking idiots.

You talk like a cultist.

More lockdowns.
Raising taxes.
You consider Joe's platform cultist in nature?

Lmfao

You talk like a cultist.

More lockdowns.
Raising taxes.

Lmfao
I consider your detachment from reality cultist in nature.

What I'm saying is how do we get Repubs to go back to being reality based, to being a party that puts country before party? Is it possible for them to break out of the right wing sound bubble and stop believing the lies people like Limbaugh spew every weekday? I don't think it is. Therefore, I am not optimistic about the future of the country. Because it is impossible to effectively govern ourselves when 35% of the population, the Trumpleton's, are willfully misinformed.
Trump supporters are well informed patriotic citizens.
:up_yours: keep on listening to that NPR Marxist bullshit that my tax $$$ forcibly go to in order to support leftist propaganda.

Trump supporters are well informed patriotic citizens.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Is it patriotic to support a prez who, after being warned by the IC his personal attorney is being played by the Russians, doesn't immediately fire that attorney?

You talk like a cultist.

More lockdowns.
Raising taxes.

Lmfao
So you can't cite a SINGLE example haha

Go back to bed loser. DISMISSED

Now you sound like a whiny adolescent.

I want to see you defend your fatuous assertion that Biden plans to "kill the energy industry."

The floor is yours.

This would be excellent.

As opposed to the myopic talk radio presidency, we'd have an administration that can see the big picture.

Here's hoping.

It makes America a one party state, if Biden were to poach the leadership of the other party to serve in his regime.

I guess to libs that is "excellent", but personally, I like the 2-party system
I don't care about the politics of it. I care about the results.

Ergo, The Lincoln Project.

A Politico report has identified alleged “conservatives” that the Biden campaign is considering for Cabinet posts should he win the election. John Kasich and Jeff Flake were two of the most notable.

Other possible Republicans include Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, current governor of Massachusetts Charlie Barker, and former representative from Pennsylvania Charlie Dent.

Whitman and Kasich were speakers at the Democratic National Convention back in August.

RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members - Big League Politics
That's cool!

You talk like a cultist.

More lockdowns.
Raising taxes.

Lmfao

Where'd you go gramps?

Now you sound like a whiny adolescent.

I want to see you defend your fatuous assertion that Biden plans to "kill the energy industry."

The floor is yours.

This would be excellent.

As opposed to the myopic talk radio presidency, we'd have an administration that can see the big picture.

Here's hoping.
It seems impossible to consider during the hyper-partisan days of the Orange Menace that Obama named 3 Repubs to his first cabinet. Old Joe appears to be following his example.

"During a news conference on Feb. 9, 2009, in which President Obama made his case for the stimulus plan, he was asked if pressing forward despite Republican objections meant the White House is moving away from its emphasis on bipartisanship.

"You know, when I made a series of overtures to the Republicans — going over to meet with both Republican caucuses; you know, putting three Republicans in my Cabinet, something that is unprecedented; making sure that they were invited here to the White House to talk about the economic recovery plan — all those were not designed simply to get some short-term votes," Obama said. "They were designed to try to build up some trust over time. And I think that as I continue to make these overtures, over time hopefully that will be reciprocated."
Well , that didn't pan out, but the idea is sound. It's the best sounding idea Joe has had yet.

Forum List

Back