Many Republicans now backing Biden

Trump supporters are the RINOs. The Republican Party is the party of radical right wing extremism. The Republican Party of Ronald Reagan has been replaced by the party of hate, the Trump Republican Party.
Yep. Trumpism is its own ugly, arrogant, ignorant beast, and it leveraged the GOP infrastructure so it didn't have to start from scratch.

They were RINO's to begin with....

Trump supporters are the RINOs. The Republican Party is the party of radical right wing extremism. The Republican Party of Ronald Reagan has been replaced by the party of hate, the Trump Republican Party.

You saying "hate" over and over again, doesn't make it true.

Jobs and Trade and Immigration were the basis of Trump's election and all are valid issues.

Your bullshit lies are what are tearing this nation apart.

A group of 73 former U.S. national security officials in Republican administrations, including former heads of the CIA and FBI and Trump administration officials are endorsing Biden, asserting that Trump’s “corrupt behavior renders him unfit to serve as president.” Many others, including the Bush family, Cindy McCain, Charlie Dent, former Republican Senators David Durenberger, Gordon J. Humphrey, John Warner, Jeff Flake, former Trump Assistant Director of Homeland Security Elizabeth Neumann, former Pennsylvania Gov. and Bush Department of Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge - all of whom who called a Trump second term “a real danger.” This is far from a complete list, and does not include most members of the Lincoln Project.

Trump's base of support is eroding, as his actions and words have become more radical and hateful. Trump supporters: 2016 is long gone, and this will not end well for "The Donald" Oh, BTW ---Before you Trump backers start crying "fake news" I would remind you that Forbes is a right leaning business publication, not exactly a nest of looney Liberals. :bye1:

I would imagine that the establishment would want Trump out of office. He is saying he's going after the swamp after all.

Edit: I know it's been said alot... But more people obviously need to hear it... Trump is not a republican.
You and you ilk need to hear this: Trump is a registered Republican.

A group of 73 former U.S. national security officials in Republican administrations, including former heads of the CIA and FBI and Trump administration officials are endorsing Biden, asserting that Trump’s “corrupt behavior renders him unfit to serve as president.” Many others, including the Bush family, Cindy McCain, Charlie Dent, former Republican Senators David Durenberger, Gordon J. Humphrey, John Warner, Jeff Flake, former Trump Assistant Director of Homeland Security Elizabeth Neumann, former Pennsylvania Gov. and Bush Department of Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge - all of whom who called a Trump second term “a real danger.” This is far from a complete list, and does not include most members of the Lincoln Project.

Trump's base of support is eroding, as his actions and words have become more radical and hateful. Trump supporters: 2016 is long gone, and this will not end well for "The Donald" Oh, BTW ---Before you Trump backers start crying "fake news" I would remind you that Forbes is a right leaning business publication, not exactly a nest of looney Liberals. :bye1:

Didn't we see this same shit in 2016.....and wasn't it just a bunch Never Trumper Globalists?
There always has been a group of Republicans, like John McCain and Mitt Romney, willing to sell out their country for the chance to live in a mansion in Arizona.

The party of Donald Trump is the party that is willing to destroy this country. It is driven by hatred of anyone who does not look like them.

So, you say. Meanwhile it is your people that are in the streets killing and burning because you haven't got your way.

Almost like what you said, was bullshit.

My brother told me to keep it quiet because he doesn't want his Republican friends to know, and it took him 20 minutes to decide, but he mail in voted for Biden yesterday. He's sick of all the chaos. Every day. Trump being a divisive asshole. Him stoking racial violence. Him cheating and lying. His handling of Corona.

He likes that Trump lowered taxes. My brother is rich. You would think he stands to lose a lot of money if Biden wins and raises taxes but somehow he doesn't care. He likes that Trump got us out of the WHO and stopped paying so much money to all these causes around the world. He likes that Trump made some improvements to NAFTA and our trade with China. There are some things Trump did that were good. But not nearly enough to put up with another 4 years of him.

Trump didn't have to be this dick. And if he wasn't he would have easily been re elected. He still might win (I think not and hope not) but if he wasn't such a dick he would have won easily. Trump could have played this so much differently and guys like me wouldn't hate him so much.

This is not for Trump supporters. They don't care what a dick he was and they've been conned to think he really cares about them.

Your brother is an idiot........joe biden voters are out burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans...but it's Trump's fault?

He is as stupid as you are.....how do you guys dress yourselves in the morning?

That is so much bullshit. You and the Trump voters are the idiots. More than 200,000 people have die3d on Trump's watch.

Died of what, precisely?

NOT covid, that's for sure.

Yep. Trumpism is its own ugly, arrogant, ignorant beast, and it leveraged the GOP infrastructure so it didn't have to start from scratch.

Noting ugly about standing up for American interests and workers.

That you think there is, is you being ugly.

Speaking of tramps, how many homeless guys with STDs you have screwed recently?

Well now there's no way THAT could be construed as a personal attack....is there?
Sentiment: True
Tactic: Questionable
She calls my President names at every opportunity! That makes her fair game to have her true motivations for her liberalism exposed.

Trump disparages people who do not agree with him every chance he gets. You don't have a issue with that. You are nothing but a r9ight wing fascist.
Every Dim douchebag member of Congress does the same thing. Nazi Piglosi does it. Adam Schiff for brains does it. Gerry Nadless does it. Why are you upset about Trump giving them a dose of their own medicine?

Right on cue!

Right on cue!

There is nothing "ugly" about Trump or his policies. He is a braggart and somewhat crude, but he is no "authoritarian" or a threat to democracy.

You know what IS threat to democracy? YOUR SIDE'S refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

That could be the beginning of the end of democracy here, if you guy don't get a serious correction.

Didn't we see this same shit in 2016.....and wasn't it just a bunch Never Trumper Globalists?
There always has been a group of Republicans, like John McCain and Mitt Romney, willing to sell out their country for the chance to live in a mansion in Arizona.

The party of Donald Trump is the party that is willing to destroy this country. It is driven by hatred of anyone who does not look like them.
Check out Portland and Seattle if you want to see people destroying the country.

For far too long Democrats have acted like they are in power when they win, and when they don’t...And conservatives have been longing for the day when Republicans grew a spine when in power...This is what that looks like...That you, and other nattering nay bobs don’t like it is telling.

There's nothing uglier than the ruthless, unscrupulous cravers of power like Nazi Piglosi and Adam Schiffler.

827-6774.jpg

Fake news. I know of no Republican that would vote for that worthless confused asshole Biden.

In fact there is great enthusiasm for Trump.

When I read the title of this thread, I almost spit my coffee out due to laughing.
Ive learned a lot over the past 4 years. Desperate people do desperate things.:auiqs.jpg:

So...let me get this 100% straight...

The left is happy that former Republican spooks, regime changers, and archetects of foreign wars don't back thw President achieving peace in the middle east and ending foreign wars...they want the politician who has been in Washington damn near half a century and VOTED for the wars ... color me surprised...
no wars?

Trump is doing his best to incite civil war here.

We're at the brink of war with Iran.

youre eching the lies of his son

How is Trump inciting war here, by lowering our taxes?
He does so via twitter.

such as tweeting "liberate michigan"< retweeting videos which encourage white supremacists'.

Well you democrats always said that republicans are the party of old white men...

So...let me get this 100% straight...

The left is happy that former Republican spooks, regime changers, and archetects of foreign wars don't back thw President achieving peace in the middle east and ending foreign wars...they want the politician who has been in Washington damn near half a century and VOTED for the wars ... color me surprised...
no wars?

Trump is doing his best to incite civil war here.

We're at the brink of war with Iran.

youre eching the lies of his son

How is Trump inciting war here, by lowering our taxes?
He does so via twitter.

such as tweeting "liberate michigan"< retweeting videos which encourage white supremacists'.

Oh puhleeze. That is so desperate. How does that encourage white supremacists?

Forum List

Back