RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Ergo, The Lincoln Project.

A Politico report has identified alleged “conservatives” that the Biden campaign is considering for Cabinet posts should he win the election. John Kasich and Jeff Flake were two of the most notable.

Other possible Republicans include Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, current governor of Massachusetts Charlie Barker, and former representative from Pennsylvania Charlie Dent.

Whitman and Kasich were speakers at the Democratic National Convention back in August.

RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members - Big League Politics

Kasick is a gun-grabbing piece of shit. I want him and everyone else who voted for the 1994 "assault weapons" ban to be publicly executed by beheading.

And yes, I am serious!!!!!!!

They can join the list of people to use FISA warrants on..........to have them audited by the IRS.....have their businesses investigated by the ATF, FBI, OSHA, and others.............to try them in court for tax evasion even with virtually no evidence.........

To start an open ended investigation on them to LOOK FOR A CRIME..........with the full force and weight of the Federal Government.........the CIA, NSA, and all checking their records for any misconduct.

To charge them with the Logan Act........and bring in Debbie who did Dallas because Biden went to her hotel room and had her pee on him..........China's XI has the pictures.......NAKED PICTURES OF BIDEN.........

OMFG.........this needs to be taken care of.........BIDEN is a foreign agent against the United States.......How will we ever survive his Presidency.

HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT.....It was stolen by the Chi Coms....

etc............to be cont..............

Have to give credit to those Republicans who jumped ship.

As is likely, a Biden win means that some of those Republicans may now get a juicy government appointment.

This means that some of those ladies & gentlemen can return to the good life in Washington, Douglass Commonwealth: press conferences, dinners, awards ceremonies, etc.

They were very foresighted.

Let's give the Devil His/Her due.

bd3a564f6e5c3f269548b3f220eda705.jpg

There ought to be some political reward for those few republicans that never drank the Trump kool-aid. The rest need to go away and think about what they did.

A Politico report has identified alleged “conservatives” that the Biden campaign is considering for Cabinet posts should he win the election. John Kasich and Jeff Flake were two of the most notable.

Other possible Republicans include Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, current governor of Massachusetts Charlie Barker, and former representative from Pennsylvania Charlie Dent.

Whitman and Kasich were speakers at the Democratic National Convention back in August.

RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members - Big League Politics
/———/ Funny stuff.
1411E2C3-D8A9-4A10-99FF-39A5A781AE6F.jpeg

They are whats left of the republican party.

...and thousands of others!

Republican Voters Against Trump- 180K subscribers & counting

They are whats left of the republican party.
Will you leftist get a dang room.........kissing butt in public is only legal in California.

Kasick is a gun-grabbing piece of shit. I want him and everyone else who voted for the 1994 "assault weapons" ban to be publicly executed by beheading.

The best argument for gun control is letting the gun nuts talk and express their crazy.
...and attempted "gun control" (confiscation) is a good way to get population control. Just sayin.

You will lose that battle.

The best argument for gun control is letting the gun nuts talk and express their crazy.
This folks from the side of the aisle that kills babies. my my

Forum List

Back