Republicans falling over themselves to endorse......Biden!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
More than two dozen former Republican lawmakers announced Monday they are endorsing Joe Biden for president.

Former Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona and former Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania are among those throwing their support behind the Democratic presidential nominee through "Republicans for Biden," and the endorsements come on the morning of the first day of the Republican National Convention.

Real conservatives know that Trump is a fraud and a danger to our Republic. This may be the first in a tidal wave of patriotic Republicans who will endorse Biden. The nation can only hope.

More than two dozen former Republican lawmakers announced Monday they are endorsing Joe Biden for president.

Former Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona and former Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania are among those throwing their support behind the Democratic presidential nominee through "Republicans for Biden," and the endorsements come on the morning of the first day of the Republican National Convention.

Real conservatives know that Trump is a fraud and a danger to our Republic. This may be the first in a tidal wave of patriotic Republicans who will endorse Biden. The nation can only hope.
Jeff Flake is a flake and always has been

There will be a tidal wave of true Republicans who want Trump voted out of office. The list will grow.

Glad to see you suckas taking all the garbage flotsam the rest of us don't want! :lmao:

They are about the DNC's speed.

There will be a tidal wave of true Republicans who want Trump voted out of office. The list will grow.

intears.gif

As I've stated, Trump is the first Independent to win the W.H. These guys opposing him are what, career politicians? Establishment types who were responsible in their own way for making Trump as president possible.

I don't care your ideology or party affiliation, if you don't listen to your constituents and provide them the leadership and policies that work in their interests, you are going to lose elections. Open Borders, wholesale outsourcing to Communist China, unfair trade agreements, just what is it the politicians before him can celebrate as being popular with Americans?

My shtick is the same, I'm a broken record. I believe the West needs to confront China and defend itself against their expansion, and, I believe Canada has unaccountable, creepy, abusive, lying plain clothed police that have decimated our system.

I will probably die with these beliefs, I'm quite rigid on them because of my personal experience and knowledge. If a candidate tomorrow came out in support of ideals to confront these problems, I wouldn't care his party, his mean words or non-politician approach, I would support him, that's how important they are to me.

Those who have supported Trump have their own anger from what they have seen and clearly they are going to back a guy who has done and is confronting these challenges.

For any of us who have ancestors who risked it all to defend our nations, or, themselves were willing to do the same, there are principles which are so important that all other imperfections are dramatically dwarfed by the need to defend these principles. It's why Trumps enthusiasm is through the roof, much like Bernies followers were. There is no shame in America First.

What a joke, a few butt hurt Trump haters and retired war hawks who don't like Trump endorse a brain damaged Democrat. :dunno:

So, if you could comprehend what you read, what would the word, "Former" mean to you?

So, if you could comprehend what you read, what would the word, "Former" mean to you?
They were former lawmakers but still members of the Republican Party which Is why they started the “Republicans for Biden.”

Don‘t worry you are neither the first nor last Trumpist on this forum who can’t read English beyond a 2nd grade level.

Multiple threads on this over the last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back