Rightwing extremism is a much bigger problem than leftwing extremism

No they don’t idiot. More importantly, it’s safe to assume that the gangs you refer to specifically would definitely not vote in local elections. Derp!
Sure they do idiot.

You have me confused with your peers. The brain dead ones

Last edited:
Long before you freaks took that name over. A country built like you morons want wouldn’t last a fucking year.
well there intentions are to end human life. So they can start over, not recognizing they won't be alive either. it's hilarious.

They did not believe in high taxes.
They definitely believed in taxes. This is hardly a point that matters. Given the size of the government now, they definitely would have favored higher taxes. I mean it is basic common sense. I mean you republicans love defense spending right? How do you expect such huge spending be paid for unless taxes are high enough. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense to complain about the deficit blowing up while insisting that taxes be low. Taxes PAYS for government spending. Any government spending. Regardless of what it is. Including the defense budget.

They definitely believed in taxes. This is hardly a point that matters. Given the size of the government now, they definitely would have favored higher taxes. I mean it is basic common sense. I mean you republicans love defense spending right? How do you expect such huge spending be paid for unless taxes are high enough. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense to complain about the deficit blowing up while insisting that taxes be low. Taxes PAYS for government spending. Any government spending. Regardless of what it is. Including the defense budget.
let's call a spade a spade, you have no fking clue what they wanted. stop it already.

They took care of each other, we know this, we know they knew they needed everyone to chip in with goods or money to survive. Beyond that, you have no fking clue what they wanted. fk,I hate your condescension asswipe.

Rightwing extremism is a much bigger problem than leftwing extremism -- thread title​

Not yet, but we can hope.

There have been more than 50 leftist extremist attacks and bombings since May, as shown in the links I provided earlier...and no arrests..

...this does not include the standard re-occuring weekly equivalents of mass shootings and record murders in blue cities / blue states like Chicago...

...this does not include the continuous invasion of illegals through Biden's Open Borders and terrorists caught (and those not) crossing into the US (200k+ in June alone), ille gal rapists and pedophiles and murderers that have been and are being arrested.....

...this does not include Democrat politicians personally threatening USSC Justices, calling for intimidation of & violence against Justices, incited assassination attempts, & open calls for Insurrection by Drmocrats...

This does not include continuous sedition, treason, and lawless crime committex by tge Democrats, such as the Pelosis being caught engaging in Insider Trading AGAIN recently, flaunting their disregard for the law and their oaths of office...

Unparallelled continuous crime, sedition, treason, extortion, theft, trafficking, assaults, murders, rapes, illegal invasion, calls for Insurrection, violence, and more due to not getting their way....

Ok, your turn, snowflakes - provide the links & evidence thag Conservatives have bren responsible for MORE in the last 2 1/2 months...

There have been more than 50 leftist extremist attacks and bombings since May, as shown in the links I provided earlier...and no arrests..

...this does not include the standard re-occuring weekly equivalents of mass shootings and record murders in blue cities / blue states like Chicago...

...this does not include the continuous invasion of illegals through Biden's Open Borders and terrorists caught (and those not) crossing into the US (200k+ in June alone), ille gal rapists and pedophiles and murderers that have been and are being arrested.....

...this does not include Democrat politicians personally threatening USSC Justices, calling for intimidation of & violence against Justices, incited assassination attempts, & open calls for Insurrection by Drmocrats...

This does not include continuous sedition, treason, and lawless crime committex by tge Democrats, such as the Pelosis being caught engaging in Insider Trading AGAIN recently, flaunting their disregard for the law and their oaths of office...

Unparallelled continuous crime, sedition, treason, extortion, theft, trafficking, assaults, murders, rapes, illegal invasion, calls for Insurrection, violence, and more due to not getting their way....

Ok, your turn, snowflakes - provide the links & evidence thag Conservatives have bren responsible for MORE in the last 2 1/2 months...

But... but .. Trump...

Our current government leadership is more dangerously extreme than anything else in this country. That's why it's so important to vote Democrats and neocons out. For the people.

The ADL is a hotbed of leftbat crackpottery......Right down there with the SPLC.
IT would seem that ANY group that dose not engage in your preferred choice of propaganda is Bad, and any group that pushes your brand is good. There seems to be no effort in our country now towards balance or ability to disagree with out the addition of hate & anger.

Forum List

Back