Is Trump Controlled Opposition Because He Did Not Prosecute Hillary, Fire Bill Barr, or Declassify NSA/CIA Dirt on Politicians?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
He always stopped short of playing real hardball, and now he is draining the right with his rallies. Ok so Barr was AG and noting was going to happen under Barr, so why didn't he fire Barr and hire a real attack dog who would go after Hillary? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate him standing up to China, and I have no doubt they hate his guts. But while he'd start the chant "Hillary for prison" at rallies, the demonic core of the DemonRat party, he never followed through.

Oathkeeper Stewart Rhodes, (now arrested for Jan. 6 though he was never even there) says Trump should have declassified all the dirt on politicians hidden in CIA/NSA files, so we could have a national cleansing and start over.

"Rhodes said he encouraged Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and carry out "a mass declassification and data dump of all the dirty secrets" held by the CIA and the National Security Agency. The dirty secrets are how corrupt politicians are being controlled.

“Who are the people that have been bought out, whether it's by Wall Street or foreign governments, whether it's Russia or China, or whoever? Who are the people that have been compromised … controlled? You know, our intelligence agencies know that," Rhodes said. "

I'm just a little suspicious. Maybe Trump wanted to stay alive and some things were no-no, unless he wanted to wind up like JFK. But that explanation only goes so far. Your first duty is to your country. If he is elected again, will he do the same song and dance?

No. Trump doesn't have the ability to voluntarily take the kind of abuse that was fired at him for years. He was inexperienced in politics and that showed. Even if he stumbles his way through another 4 years he's STILL lightyears ahead of the Left's ghouls and minions.

Why did he appoint Barr, a long time Bushie?

Because he’s dumb.

No. Because as a successful businessman, he expects people to say what they mean and mean what they say. Trump was not a politician or a bureaucrat. He had real-world solutions to real-world problems, but was elected to an environment where deceit, backstabbing, and corruption are the grease that make the gears turn.

Truthfully, I would have had far more respect for him if he'd been a complete asshole and went all Kristallnacht on the worthless bureaucracy that is the federal government. But he didn't. Trump isn't like that.

No. Trump doesn't have the ability to voluntarily take the kind of abuse that was fired at him for years. He was inexperienced in politics and that showed. Even if he stumbles his way through another 4 years he's STILL lightyears ahead of the Left's ghouls and minions.

I agree he was inexperienced and pretty much the first non-career politician thrown a the shark tank in forever. Maybe since Truman. There was no way he was ready for the level of backstabbing even, NO ESPECIALLY, from his own party, the RINOs who are the worst of the worst swamp creatures and without whom none of the DemonRat takeover would have been possible. But I wanted to shout at the TV sometimes, say for God's sake you're the president! Fire that swamp creature Barr and kick some ass! Look at how the DemonRats are actually slapping around subpoenas and putting people in jail (just little people, of course, they have no remorse. If you disagree with them you are an "insurrectionist.")

My hope is he knows the way around the block now and could come in swinging. But I can take no more excuses. I'm leaning toward DeSantis. He's young, he's not a billionaire, and so far he has shown a perfect willingness to kick DemonRat ass.

Last edited:
No...He's a neophyte and dilettante who seriously underestimated what he was up against, and failed to have someone who was good at sniffing out the monkey-wrenchers in his midst.

I always harbored strong suspicions that Pence was one of the primary sources of some of the shittiest advice that he got.

No. Because as a successful businessman, he expects people to say what they mean and mean what they say. Trump was not a politician or a bureaucrat. He had real-world solutions to real-world problems, but was elected to an environment where deceit, backstabbing, and corruption are the grease that make the gears turn.

Truthfully, I would have had far more respect for him if he'd been a complete asshole and went all Kristallnacht on the worthless bureaucracy that is the federal government. But he didn't. Trump isn't like that.
An astute 12 year old knows government works very differently than business. He surrounded himself with neocons and deep state actors, while claiming he was against them. He’s just not smart enough to accomplish what he claimed to want.

Yeah beat up on the guy that made us great again lowered taxes calmed the global tensions and brought good jobs to the inner city and raised the quality of life in America and put America first....
Real smart....

Ok so Barr was AG and noting was going to happen under Barr, so why didn't he fire Barr and hire a real attack dog who would go after Hillary?

Why would Trump fire the man he hand picked to get his AG?

This was Trump's man....Trump the person who only hires the best and the brightest.

An astute 12 year old knows government works very differently than business. He surrounded himself with neocons and deep state actors, while claiming he was against them. He’s just not smart enough to accomplish what he claimed to want.

Like I said, too trusting. You don't know what you're going to get when you appoint someone, and it's not like a business. You can't hire and fire every day, and all you can do is try to make the best out of what people you have.

No. Because as a successful businessman, he expects people to say what they mean and mean what they say.

How do you figure this when Trump was known his entire adult life as someone that never kept their word and shorted people to the max extent possible.

One thing I thought he would do was at least buck the cia and release all jfk files. Welp swamp continues unscathed

He always stopped short of playing real hardball, and now he is draining the right with his rallies. Ok so Barr was AG and noting was going to happen under Barr, so why didn't he fire Barr and hire a real attack dog who would go after Hillary? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate him standing up to China, and I have no doubt they hate his guts. But while he'd start the chant "Hillary for prison" at rallies, the demonic core of the DemonRat party, he never followed through.

Oathkeeper Stewart Rhodes, (now arrested for Jan. 6 though he was never even there) says Trump should have declassified all the dirt on politicians hidden in CIA/NSA files, so we could have a national cleansing and start over.

"Rhodes said he encouraged Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and carry out "a mass declassification and data dump of all the dirty secrets" held by the CIA and the National Security Agency. The dirty secrets are how corrupt politicians are being controlled.

“Who are the people that have been bought out, whether it's by Wall Street or foreign governments, whether it's Russia or China, or whoever? Who are the people that have been compromised … controlled? You know, our intelligence agencies know that," Rhodes said. "

I'm just a little suspicious. Maybe Trump wanted to stay alive and some things were no-no, unless he wanted to wind up like JFK. But that explanation only goes so far. Your first duty is to your country. If he is elected again, will he do the same song and dance?
You can’t play hardball when you’re all hat and no cattle.

Trump thought he could run the government the way he ran his game show. He thought he would show up at the beginning and the end and let the cast and crew do all the hard work in between.

As it turns out, Trump didn't even have the balls to fire anyone to their face, and that was his whole schtick. "You're fired!"

He never once said that to anyone to their face. Like every bully, Bone Spur is a coward.

Bingo!!

Why would Trump fire the man he hand picked to get his AG?

This was Trump's man....Trump the person who only hires the best and the brightest.

Let's see you do better with your unknown, unproven candidate that makes you think he or she is "different" than all the rest. All I've heard from you libertarian-types in "uniparty" and "both sides suck."

It's easy to claim moral and political superiority when you're sitting in some high place, throwing rocks at everyone down below. So let's see you come down from there and give us some real solutions, instead of trying to come off as smug, superior, and blameless.

Like I said, too trusting. You don't know what you're going to get when you appoint someone, and it's not like a business. You can't hire and fire every day, and all you can do is try to make the best out of what people you have.
Oh come on. How could he be too trusting when all of DC hated the guy? He is not capable of comprehending this. That narcissistic attitude got the best of him. I don’t think he’s learned anything that would cause him to be a better potus.

Let's see you do better with your unknown, unproven candidate that makes you think he or she is "different" than all the rest. All I've heard from you libertarian-types in "uniparty" and "both sides suck."

Had Barr been his only "bad choice" you might have a point, but pretty much everyone he hand picked ended up being dumped and then attacked by Trump and his worshipers like you.

Trump is the worst judge of character I have ever seen

Forum List

Back