Right-Wing Violence: Protestors Smash Obama Office Window

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police say protesters marching through downtown Oakland smashed a window at President Barack Obama's campaign office.

Obama Oakland Office Window Smashed By Protesters

the local Pravda here, the abc affiliate said it was an occupy thing...

here ya go.

Protesters damage Obama Oakland office - SFGate

oh and yours? didn't attribute it to anyone, but you're delusional so I know you have to make shit up...

you can bet your ass IF they could attribute it to anyone right right of ralph nader they would have.

Notice carefully -- no one is defending OWS and their continued hissy fits. Or that Deany and the guy with his head up his butt aren't explaining the message that OWS was delivering or why violence is their favorite medium.. BUT -- right-wingers, they'd do it with guns and bombs..

And Trajan -- clue to Bay Area Medium -- I posted a SJ Merc paragraph on the "demo", and they DIDN'T NAME the group responsible, but if you looked at the full URL -- it was filed in a directory under OCCUPY... No sense revealing news that embarasses your customers is there? THAT -- is irresponsible and extremely biased journalism..

If I HAD a SJ Merc right now -- I'd line the cat box with it..

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police say protesters marching through downtown Oakland smashed a window at President Barack Obama's campaign office.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Payback.........

Wait until we send five hundred red necks after one of your children......

Should be fun.................

Is that some kind of Deliverance threat?

Can't you guys just take the easy victories without injuring yourselves celebrating?

Since the occupy protests didn't fulfill the expectations of the left and fizzled, the left is now trying to make them conservatives.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Payback.........

Wait until we send five hundred red necks after one of your children......

Should be fun.................

Is that some kind of Deliverance threat?

Can't you guys just take the easy victories without injuring yourselves celebrating?

Not at all.

I do not take issue in treating my opponents as they have treated me. Or in this case, as the teams.

Conservatives owe several assaults to liberals and I want to watch. Maybe even antagonize your side into doing something stupid so you can be legally squashed.

I make no bones about my feelings..

Thats what liberals want, an expression of feelings..

I should remind you of a grade school science lesson............

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Last edited:
Smashing a store window? Doesn't sound very right wing.

Now bombs and guns sounds much more "right wing".

And yet, Loughner was one of yours. Go figure.

O sista pleeez...bammy is best buds with Bill Ayers....he just lacks the balls Ayers has.

Ahh, yes... Bill "My only regret is that we didn't do enough" Ayers. The professor who told students to 'go home and kill your parents'. That Bill Ayers? :lol:

Lakhota's weapon

Backfire.jpeg

Smashing a store window? Doesn't sound very right wing.

Now bombs and guns sounds much more "right wing".

Hey Deany, remember that time you made that post and it wasn't totally idiotic?

Yeah, me neither

murrahafter.jpg

Abortion Doctor Gunned Down at Kansas Church, Suspect in Custody | Fox News

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/01/us/01tiller.html?pagewanted=all

Just making an observation.

An abortion doctor got whacked... So....

You guys whacked a border agent and hundreds of civilians. Yet no accountablity.

Two faced for sure.................

Those marchers were part of Occupy Oakland, and this is far from the first time they have turned violent. The media, and HuffPo tend to ignore them when they do because it destroys their meme that the Tea Party is violent and Occupy is peaceful.

I really do appreciate it when fake Indians make up stories about right wing violence that turn out to be all about left wing violence, you started my day off right. Thank you.

And yet, Loughner was one of yours. Go figure.

O sista pleeez...bammy is best buds with Bill Ayers....he just lacks the balls Ayers has.

Ahh, yes... Bill "My only regret is that we didn't do enough" Ayers. The professor who told students to 'go home and kill your parents'. That Bill Ayers? :lol:

Go ahead...you marginalize yourself by defending Omammy's terrorist friend.....oh wait you probably still think Cali can "tax" its way out the shithole it's in ;)

Those marchers were part of Occupy Oakland, and this is far from the first time they have turned violent. The media, and HuffPo tend to ignore them when they do because it destroys their meme that the Tea Party is violent and Occupy is peaceful.

I really do appreciate it when fake Indians make up stories about right wing violence that turn out to be all about left wing violence, you started my day off right. Thank you.

Looks like Chief Kooky Horse OP-ed and ran for the tall grass again.

Kinda pathetic, innit? :lol:

Forum List

Back