Right-Wing Operatives Plead Guilty in Voter-Suppression Scheme

There is no "right way to vote".

No one ever suggested that mail in voting was an easy way to cheat until Donald Trump lied about mail in voting. There is no evidence that mail-in voting is an easy way to cheat, either. All you have is Trump's lies.
how would you know?

We keep debunking that lie and fools like you keep bringing it up. 3 Pinnochios for you Asshat!

So you can't actually address what I said, got it!!!!!

What you are missing is that they pleaded guilty. Guilt has already been established. You can argue the law is incorrect here but I think that would be a rather silly position to take. What you cannot say is that they were not involved in voter suppression efforts as they have said outright that they were.

Two right-wing political operatives have pleaded guilty in Ohio to a telecommunications fraud charge for arranging thousands of robocalls that falsely claimed that the information voters included with mail ballots could be used by law enforcement and debt collectors, prosecutors said.

The recorded messages “falsely warned people that if they voted by mail that their information could be used by law enforcement, collection agencies” and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention “for the purposes of pursuing old warrants, collecting outstanding debts, and tracking people for mandatory vaccines,” Mr. O’Malley’s office said.

The Ohio attorney general, Dave Yost, whose office investigated the calls, said in a statement on Monday that Mr. Wohl and Mr. Burkman had been trying to suppress voting in minority neighborhoods.

Mr. Wohl and Mr. Burkman face similar charges in Michigan, where they were charged in 2020 with intimidating voters, conspiracy to intimidate voters, using a computer to intimidate voters and conspiracy to use a computer to intimidate voters, according to a criminal complaint.

The allegations against the two operatives came at a time when Donald J. Trump, as president, was seeking to discredit mail-in voting, saying without offering evidence that it was rife with fraud. At the time, millions of voters were expected to vote by mail because of the pandemic.

Right-Wing Operatives Plead Guilty in Voter-Suppression Scheme​

Much ado about nothing.
Semantics aside this tiny tale of 'lets try this route' pales in comparison to the monolithic voter suppression wall along the border that most of the GOP supports and makes a couple of guys charged with a dubious claim of "TELECOMMUNICATIONS FRAUD" look amateurish as well as laughable.
The entire objective of the wall is- in your face -voter suppression on a grand scale

Last edited:
Two right-wing political operatives have pleaded guilty in Ohio to a telecommunications fraud charge for arranging thousands of robocalls that falsely claimed that the information voters included with mail ballots could be used by law enforcement and debt collectors, prosecutors said.

The recorded messages “falsely warned people that if they voted by mail that their information could be used by law enforcement, collection agencies” and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention “for the purposes of pursuing old warrants, collecting outstanding debts, and tracking people for mandatory vaccines,” Mr. O’Malley’s office said.

The Ohio attorney general, Dave Yost, whose office investigated the calls, said in a statement on Monday that Mr. Wohl and Mr. Burkman had been trying to suppress voting in minority neighborhoods.

Mr. Wohl and Mr. Burkman face similar charges in Michigan, where they were charged in 2020 with intimidating voters, conspiracy to intimidate voters, using a computer to intimidate voters and conspiracy to use a computer to intimidate voters, according to a criminal complaint.

The allegations against the two operatives came at a time when Donald J. Trump, as president, was seeking to discredit mail-in voting, saying without offering evidence that it was rife with fraud. At the time, millions of voters were expected to vote by mail because of the pandemic.

Right-Wing Operatives Plead Guilty in Voter-Suppression Scheme​

btw, whose vote was intended on being suppressed? was it actually suppressed? if so, do you know by how much? would you have still voted if you got this message?

Last edited:

The right’s war on democracy continues.

What you are missing is that they pleaded guilty. Guilt has already been established. You can argue the law is incorrect here but I think that would be a rather silly position to take. What you cannot say is that they were not involved in voter suppression efforts as they have said outright that they were.

Yeah, makes you wonder what kind of public defenders they had. Those lists are publicly available and could be used for any legal purpose.

My favorite is the one urging minorities to go to the polls Wednesday, November 8th and vote

Yeah, makes you wonder what kind of public defenders they had. Those lists are publicly available and could be used for any legal purpose.

Irrelevant. Do you even know if they had a PD or are you just throwing that out there to try distract from the point?

Right-Wing Operatives Plead Guilty in Voter-Suppression Scheme

Total Russian fake news.

You sissy Dems are so desperate because you are gonna lose BIG TIME

1667287928976.png

Irrelevant. Do you even know if they had a PD or are you just throwing that out there to try distract from the point?

I figure that would be the only way they could be convinced to plead out. A good lawyer would have gone to trial.

So you do not know and are only throwing that out to distract.

You still have not addressed the original point.

I addressed my original point, the dummies should have gone to trial. The guys were talking about public records and they could be used by many people and organizations for just about anything. So I don't really see how their robo calls could have been illegal. I get political robo calls and political flyers in the mail all the time that are pushing out right lies. Ya know when I question authorities about them, they say it's protected political speech.

I addressed my original point, the dummies should have gone to trial. The guys were talking about public records and they could be used by many people and organizations for just about anything. So I don't really see how their robo calls could have been illegal. I get political robo calls and political flyers in the mail all the time that are pushing out right lies. Ya know when I question authorities about them, they say it's protected political speech.

Yet they were illegal and voter intimidation as they pleaded guilty.

Funny that you think you know enough about the situation based off.... well.... conjecture, that you deem they are lying when they say they committed the crime. And no, you did not address the point as you keep dodging this simple fact: they are guilty.

Yet they were illegal and voter intimidation as they pleaded guilty.

Funny that you think you know enough about the situation based off.... well.... conjecture, that you deem they are lying when they say they committed the crime. And no, you did not address the point as you keep dodging this simple fact: they are guilty.

And you keep dodging the FACT that the lists are publicly available and can be used for virtually anything. That would include illegally sending people to harvest ballots that haven't been returned. You know, a crime you commies don't mind at all.

And you keep dodging the FACT that the lists are publicly available and can be used for virtually anything. That would include illegally sending people to harvest ballots that haven't been returned. You know, a crime you commies don't mind at all.

Have not dogged that at all.

It is simply not a relevant fact. Nor is ballot stuffing and your outright LIE that I do not mind ballot stuffing. That was a lie by you because you cant actually address a point. 'You commies.' Yup, you are just reaching for was to dodge some more. I am not on the left you moron.

Have not dogged that at all.

It is simply not a relevant fact. Nor is ballot stuffing and your outright LIE that I do not mind ballot stuffing. That was a lie by you because you cant actually address a point. 'You commies.' Yup, you are just reaching for was to dodge some more. I am not on the left you moron.

Yet you seem to be so worried about a description that doesn't apply to you, go figure.

Forum List

Back