Arrest made in attack on Rubio canvasser beaten because he is a Republican. Hate crime?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This canvasser was attacked simply for being a Republican. Will Merrick Garland bring hate crime charges against this guy?

1666792291927.png

Last edited:
This guy was attacked simply for being a Republican. Will Merrick Garland bring hate crime charges against this guy?

View attachment 715762

Love the fake news headline.

The police did not say he confronted victim for being Republican, the victim said that.

It is the fucking headline of your link you brain dead moron
Read more than just the headline, Simp.

The police said it in the affidavit, Stupid.

Now fuck off and STFU, Troll.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by Fox News Digital, Jonathan Alexander Casanova joined Javier Lopez in attacking the canvasser. The document also noted that the canvasser told police that Casanova told him he could not pass through the area because he was a Republican.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by Fox News Digital, Jonathan Alexander Casanova joined Javier Lopez in attacking the canvasser. The document also noted that the canvasser told police that Casanova told him he could not pass through the area because he was a Republican.

Yes, the victim said it, not the police. The police merely reported what they were told.

Your link headline is fake and you did not even know what it said till I pointed it out to you.

The headline is fake, as it was not the police that made the statement about the why of the attack, but the victim.

Rubio canvasser attack: 2nd suspect arrested, police say he confronted victim for being Republican​

If that's the what the victim told the police, how is the headline 'fake'? Seems rather petty to even call it out to begin with, what's your point in even mentioning it?

Yes, the victim said it, not the police. The police merely reported what they were told.

Your link headline is fake and you did not even know what it said till I pointed it out to you.
You fucking moron, the police said it in the affidavit. Seriously Troll, don't you have something better to wet your bed over?

Holy shit what a moron.

Omg, you just keep doubling down on stupid.

Reading is a high art that the leftist vermin have yet to perfect. I don't feel like waiting while they learn.

Forum List

Back