Right Wing Crushes: First Putin now King Abdullah

That's because right or wrong, they are leaders. We crave a leader. Obama is not a leader.
Righties crave a daddy figure not a leader.

That's bull shit but Obama isn't that either. Your stupidity fails.
People with daddy issues typically deny it.

No, typically they project.
Or attack the wrong nation like that dummy Bush.

Thats pretty tough of him. So he is kind of like an internet bad ass?
That would make Obama an internet pussy.
But still POTUS
But not a leader.
Of the free world he is.
That's why the world is so fucked up, because he is not a leader.
It was fucked up the moment they let you guys out of europe. That wasnt his fault.

That would make Obama an internet pussy.
But still POTUS
But not a leader.
Of the free world he is.
It was fucked up the moment they let you guys out of europe. That wasnt his fault.
It's okay all this will be over in two years. Then we can put a leader in charge. Instead of the little pussy liar we have now.

But still POTUS
But not a leader.
Of the free world he is.
It's okay all this will be over in two years. Then we can put a leader in charge. Instead of the little pussy liar we have now.
Thats what you guys said the first 2 years of his administration. Then he won reelection. :laugh:
The only reason he wont win again is term limits.

But not a leader.
Of the free world he is.
Thats what you guys said the first 2 years of his administration. Then he won reelection. :laugh:
Man the Obama love is high in this one. Obama did so good he will put republicans in full control. You know, he has been the best gun salesman in world history!

Of the free world he is.
Man the Obama love is high in this one. Obama did so good he will put republicans in full control. You know, he has been the best gun salesman in world history!
Republicans would need to win the office of POTUS. Thats not happening. Make sure you pay your taxes so when the POTUS retires it will be on your dime.

Republicans would need to win the office of POTUS. Thats not happening. Make sure you pay your taxes so when the POTUS retires it will be on your dime.
Republicans will win the Whitehouse, then we can start fixing Obama screw ups.

Bush can be on your dime. Enjoy, just think if obama keeps it up at this rate. We will have another Bush as president. Enjoy once again. Oh, he would be a lot better than Obama.

Republicans will win the Whitehouse, then we can start fixing Obama screw ups.
Republicans will only win a whitehouse tour. Of course they will keep screwing up in congress.

Bush can be on your dime. Enjoy, just think if obama keeps it up at this rate. We will have another Bush as president. Enjoy once again. Oh, he would be a lot better than Obama.
I dont have a problem with taxes. No one is going to vote for another Bush. The intelligence obviously skipped a generation with these guys.

I dont have a problem with taxes. No one is going to vote for another Bush. The intelligence obviously skipped a generation with these guys.
Obama has set the bar so low, anything is possible.

Obama has set the bar so low, anything is possible.
Youre hanging upside down from your tree limb again arent you? The bar is impossibly high for another Bush or another Repub with the same rhetoric

King Abdullah, that racist islamophobe. Hasn't anyone told him that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam?

Good thing the left has the common sense to condemn this oppressive shitlord.

That's because right or wrong, they are leaders. We crave a leader. Obama is not a leader.
Righties crave a daddy figure not a leader.

That's bull shit but Obama isn't that either. Your stupidity fails.
People with daddy issues typically deny it.

No, typically they project.
That's the best you can do? :rolleyes:

Dude, you are a left wing retard. It's more than you deserve.

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh

I always get a kick out of being told by lefties who we have a "crush" on.

As long as long as King Abdullah is dropping bombs on other Muslims I won't have a problem with him. But he is still a Muslim and cannot be trusted and I sure as hell don't have a "crush" on him.

American conservatives WANT an iron fisted dictator....or a king. It is abundantly clear that a thoughtful.....democratically elected leader with checks on his or her power is not what these assholes want.

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh

I always get a kick out of being told by lefties who we have a "crush" on.

As long as long as King Abdullah is dropping bombs on other Muslims I won't have a problem with him. But he is still a Muslim and cannot be trusted and I sure as hell don't have a "crush" on him.

Except he isn't dropping anything but orders

We have a king. He's just not a very good king. He's more like Mad King George.

Most conservatives are authoritarian, attracted to dictators and kings alike.

Obama prefers dictators for best friend, especially if they are Communists and named Raul Castro. But he can't be bothered with the President of one of our strongest allies, Bibi Netanyahu. But then, Obama is a liberal.

Forum List

Back