Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thurs

Yeah, only a real man drops bombs on innocents from 5,000 feet eh? How noble....

You wouldnt approve any way they fight back, so why pretend
I don't approve of this fight but he is about as noble as GW Bush catching a ride on a fighter.

Jordan exists in a tough neighborhood, if they want to continue to exist, they need to be tough or get rolled over
It is tough over there, and they have been content to ignore things until they bit them on the ass. Should I feel sorry about that or say hey, you had it coming?

I dont know what you feel Jordan has been ignoring, how would you or I really know? That government has to walk a tightrope over there, but obviously they are at a point where they have no choice but to do something. I suppose they have been to supportive to Israel for you
They have been supportive of the Zionists because it protected the Kingdom from democratic, meaning Liberal, reform. They bedded down with the devil, so what else can they expect.

Yeah, only a real man drops bombs on innocents from 5,000 feet eh? How noble....

I don't approve of this fight but he is about as noble as GW Bush catching a ride on a fighter.

Do you approve of ISIS raping little girls? if not then what are you going to do about it? Oh wait , I know "let them handle it themselves its not our fight"
( im guessing thats your position from your posts) And now that they are handling themselves you dont approve.
It isn't our fight. We have the obligation to condemn their cruelty but what right do we have to be there? Oh right, none. Read bin Laden's letter where he condemns us: Full text bin Laden s letter to America World news The Guardian . That he had the right to do but not 9/11 eh?

I just read Bin Ladin's lies and distortions you posted, Im sure thats real inspirational to you and all, to hear how the US is so bad. so maybe you should write a letter about it to Obama's Administartion as well because hes approved of at least a half assed bombbing campaign from 5,000 feet that you wouldnt approve of .

It may not be our fight, but if Jordan is going to fight back against ISIS, Im sure not going to criticize them. ISIS threatens every country bordering them, WHAT the fuck do yu expect them to do?
Is ISIS at war with Jordan? In Jordan? Nope. So why is Jordan bombing them?

Jordan exists in a tough neighborhood, if they want to continue to exist, they need to be tough or get rolled over
It is tough over there, and they have been content to ignore things until they bit them on the ass. Should I feel sorry about that or say hey, you had it coming?

I dont know what you feel Jordan has been ignoring, how would you or I really know? That government has to walk a tightrope over there, but obviously they are at a point where they have no choice but to do something. I suppose they have been to supportive to Israel for you
They have been supportive of the Zionists because it protected the Kingdom from democratic, meaning Liberal, reform. They bedded down with the devil, so what else can they expect.

Liberal reform? then your in favor of Nation Building in that region. OK , that comes as a supprise. Who is the devil over there? Israel? Hezbolla? Turkey?
You know why you dont hear much any more of the 1.5 million Armenians Butchered by your islamic radical friends? because after they were made homeless they figured out no one was going to save them or get their land back from the Turks, so they went on to live in other countries and become a successful, wealthy and resiliant people, Youll never see that type of attitude from your Islamic terrorist heroes whining about Israel .

Do you approve of ISIS raping little girls? if not then what are you going to do about it? Oh wait , I know "let them handle it themselves its not our fight"
( im guessing thats your position from your posts) And now that they are handling themselves you dont approve.
It isn't our fight. We have the obligation to condemn their cruelty but what right do we have to be there? Oh right, none. Read bin Laden's letter where he condemns us: Full text bin Laden s letter to America World news The Guardian . That he had the right to do but not 9/11 eh?

I just read Bin Ladin's lies and distortions you posted, Im sure thats real inspirational to you and all, to hear how the US is so bad. so maybe you should write a letter about it to Obama's Administartion as well because hes approved of at least a half assed bombbing campaign from 5,000 feet that you wouldnt approve of .

It may not be our fight, but if Jordan is going to fight back against ISIS, Im sure not going to criticize them. ISIS threatens every country bordering them, WHAT the fuck do yu expect them to do?

Their smart enough to know its comming if they arnt stopped

Maybe people getting crucified and raped bothers them . Your not part of the "Never Again" crowd, are you?

Their smart enough to know its comming if they arnt stopped
I see you ignored my questions, as expected.

Maybe people getting crucified and raped bothers them . Your not part of the "Never Again" crowd, are you?
Nope, because there is always another again, always.

Liberal reform? then your in favor of Nation Building in that region. OK , that comes as a supprise. Who is the devil over there? Israel? Hezbolla? Turkey?
You know why you dont hear much any more of the 1.5 million Armenians Butchered by your islamic radical friends? because after they were made homeless they figured out no one was going to save them or get their land back from the Turks, so they went on to live in other countries and become a successful, wealthy and resiliant people, Youll never see that type of attitude from your Islamic terrorist heroes whining about Israel .
The reform was coming from within and the King, none too happy about it. Cutting deals with Israel is a great way to get US support, and has been for decades.

Now that is a plane they are going to be hot to shoot down. Feed those dogs of war boys, you deserve the aftermath, in spades.

Let's put it this way. At least the King is proud, but all you do is blabber nonsense.
Proud of what, taking revenge by executing people, by spilling blood? That is the pride of a savage, not a man.

At least he honestly cares about his soldiers, I havnt seen that in a while. ISIS is fucking evil by the way, why does it bother you when someone stands up against them strongly. Thats Hussein's own back yard, they probably know what they are facing a hell of a lot better than you do.
He has to, the army keeps his family in power. I was in Akbar a few weeks ago, the schwarma was superb. My wife fed quite a few beggars, old women fighting to defend their begging territory is tragic but usual.

The reform was coming from within and the King, none too happy about it. Cutting deals with Israel is a great way to get US support, and has been for decades.

There may be some truth to that, but, ISIS are not Freedom Fighters. If Jordan was to fall as a nation, it would be a free for all mess up for grabs by extremist groups. Whoever you may be angry at, you and I both know who really suffers in those situations. ISIS is not there to make things better

There may be some truth to that, but, ISIS are not Freedom Fighters. If Jordan was to fall as a nation, it would be a free for all mess up for grabs by extremist groups. Whoever you may be angry at, you and I both know who really suffers in those situations. ISIS is not there to make things better
ISIS believes they are doing the Will of God, but they aren't at war with Jordan now are they, so why, is Jordan at war with them?

That would be something if the King himself suited up.

Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

The king was in Washington when news broke Tuesday of pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh’s demise at the hands of ISIS extremists. Meeting with the House Armed Services Committee shortly before leaving for Amman, he reportedly quoted the Clint Eastwood’s film “Unforgiven” and said that Jordan would pursue the jihadis until it ran “out of fuel and bullets.”

Continue reading at:

Too good to check Angry Jordanian king may personally suit up against ISIS Hot Air
Never happen.......... :cool:

Several news stories have come out about the King flying missions against ISIS.
His father flew in war, why shouldn't Abdullah?

Jordan responds to the Islamic State threat - IHS Jane s 360

He also sanctions the sterilisation and castration of the disabled...........maybe not as good a photo op!

Forum List

Back