Right Wing Crushes: First Putin now King Abdullah

That's because right or wrong, they are leaders. We crave a leader. Obama is not a leader.
Righties crave a daddy figure not a leader.

That's bull shit but Obama isn't that either. Your stupidity fails.
People with daddy issues typically deny it.

No, typically they project.
Or attack the wrong nation like that dummy Bush.

I just knew Bush shouldn't have asked John Kerry and Hillary Clinton to vote to invade Iraq. I guess since they voted yes, they are dummies as well.

American conservatives WANT an iron fisted dictator....or a king. It is abundantly clear that a thoughtful.....democratically elected leader with checks on his or her power is not what these assholes want.

Progressives swoon over their Dear Leader, and label anyone with a contrary opinion to their Dear Leader as racists and traitors. So coming from a big government statist progressive Assclown like you, it is just downright laughable.

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh

I always get a kick out of being told by lefties who we have a "crush" on.

As long as long as King Abdullah is dropping bombs on other Muslims I won't have a problem with him. But he is still a Muslim and cannot be trusted and I sure as hell don't have a "crush" on him.

Except he isn't dropping anything but orders

Oh I see. Well you assclowns thump your chest about Obama "killing" UBL, even though all he did was give the order after months of indecision.

Righties crave a daddy figure not a leader.

I just knew Bush shouldn't have asked John Kerry and Hillary Clinton to vote to invade Iraq. I guess since they voted yes, they are dummies as well.
Yes on that vote they were both enormously stupid.

Yes on that vote they were both enormously stupid.
And both of them have ran for President.

American conservatives WANT an iron fisted dictator....or a king. It is abundantly clear that a thoughtful.....democratically elected leader with checks on his or her power is not what these assholes want.

Progressives swoon over their Dear Leader, and label anyone with a contrary opinion to their Dear Leader as racists and traitors. So coming from a big government statist progressive Assclown like you, it is just downright laughable.

Nope. I have many contrary opinions in regard to Obama. I'm neither a racist nor a traitor.

Fail.

Abdullah, like Putin are actual leaders whether you agree with their politics or not. Obama is just a stuffed suit any way you turn it.

They are despots. They are rulers. Leaders? You dickhead.
You are an idiot. They are actual leaders. they in fact are far more popular in their countries than Obama. Unlike Obama, they are not windbags, but leaders who actually lead, and not from "behind".

Abdullah, like Putin are actual leaders whether you agree with their politics or not. Obama is just a stuffed suit any way you turn it.

You are an idiot. They are actual leaders. they in fact are far more popular in their countries than Obama. Unlike Obama, they are not windbags, but leaders who actually lead, and not from "behind".
Ah...I just commented on the other thread. Now you are claiming Obama is doing something with your behind?

Putin has a higher approval rating than any Western head of state. So yes, apparently he is a more effective leader, as a leader unites a nation.

Is that a Gallup poll?

Who'd guess that a dictator would have a high approval rating? You are a genius!

Another one. You believe that polls in Russia are accurate? I love USMB nutters. They want to be rules over by a dictator. It's fucking awesome!

Kim Jung Un is really popular in N.Korea too. Dickhead.

Putin has a higher approval rating than any Western head of state. So yes, apparently he is a more effective leader, as a leader unites a nation.

Is that a Gallup poll?

Who'd guess that a dictator would have a high approval rating? You are a genius!
Well first, Putin isn't a dictator, he was elected. Second these are established polls that are internationally recognized. The Levada Center, an independent Russia based pollster, puts his rating at 86%, and they certainly aren't Putin's friend. They have been called "foreign agents" by some in the Kremlin in fact
Vladimir Putin s Approval Rate Is Still Near An All-Time High - Forbes
Why the Kremlin Hates Levada Center Opinion The Moscow Times

Bush's approval rating was around 80%-90% during 9-11. So the idea during a time of crisis in the way of international sanctions and a major war across the border that Putin has galvanized support is not that incomprehensible unless you are so ridiculously biased towards the US and EU political sphere.

Another one. You believe that polls in Russia are accurate? I love USMB nutters. They want to be rules over by a dictator. It's fucking awesome!

You are the nut if you think Putin is anything like Kim Jung Un. You really expose your lack of credibility on this matter if you think that is the case.

You are the nut if you think Putin is anything like Kim Jung Un. You really expose your lack of credibility on this matter if you think that is the case.

Oh! Putin was democratically elected? Cool!!

He's very, very popular! You are a genius!

Putin is nut case just like Kim Jung Un.

Oh! Putin was democratically elected? Cool!!

He's very, very popular! You are a genius!
No, you are just a fool. Your avatar fits your general manner very much.

Putin is nut case just like Kim Jung Un.
Remind me of the slave labor and death camps in Russia like they have in North Korea, or about the Russian policy that prohibits Russians from emigrating like in North Korea? Oh wait, those things don't exist. I would like you to go up to a North Korean refugee and tell them how Putin is like the Kim tyranny in North Korea. They would laugh at you and put you in your place.

But yea, I am sure Russia is exactly like North Korea, that is why they have the second highest rate of immigration behind the US, because they are so cruel and oppressive. place. So how is Putin like Kim Jung Un again, is it because Fox News or MSNBC told you so? Well it must be true.

Russia The World s Second-Largest Immigration Haven The National Interest Blog

Forum List

Back