Right Wing Crushes: First Putin now King Abdullah

Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces"have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink. Libya is a failed state and Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

What makes Tunisia the exception?

Look at that! I took you seriously for a moment. Don't disappoint, please.
I explained it in the post.

Why don't you read?

No....idiot. I know they have had a different outcome. I'm not asking that. I'm asking for details.....for your explanation for why they have been the exception to the rule.
You clearly don't even understand the conversation we were having, or in what context I referred to Tunisia as the exception to the rule. So I am not about to repeat myself. It is very clear if you read our prior posts what we were talking about, so if you can't figure out what we were talking about I am not going to summarize it for you. How about you withdraw before you make yourself look like more of an idiot?

Hello????

What about Tunisia is difrerent than the other Arab Spring states? To what can you attribute the fact that Tunisia emerged with a strong democracy? Why has it become the exception to the rule?

Go ahead.........
Go ahead, show where else the "Arab Spring" as successful and why the West should support overthrowing King Abdullah in the name of "Democracy"?

What makes Tunisia the exception?

Look at that! I took you seriously for a moment. Don't disappoint, please.

Why don't you read?

No....idiot. I know they have had a different outcome. I'm not asking that. I'm asking for details.....for your explanation for why they have been the exception to the rule.
You clearly don't even understand the conversation we were having, or in what context I referred to Tunisia as the exception to the rule. So I am not about to repeat myself. It is very clear if you read our prior posts what we were talking about, so if you can't figure out what we were talking about I am not going to summarize it for you. How about you withdraw before you make yourself look like more of an idiot?

Hello????

What about Tunisia is difrerent than the other Arab Spring states? What can you attribute the fact that Tunisia emerged with a strong democracy? Why has it become the exception to the rule?

Go ahead.........
Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and the US trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces" have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink under this military government, but the violence and instability and multiple coups there could have been avoided if the US didn't aid Muslim brotherhood and "democratic protestors" to begin with. Innocent Egyptian lives, many christian and muslim minority lives, could have been spared, but I guess who cares right? Libya is a failed state after the overthrow of Gadaffi which was funded and supported by the west through airstrikes and special forces support, now it is just a weapons trafficking center for islamic radicals going into Syria and Iraq. Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit, but that is no thanks to the West funding Islamists and "moderate rebels" in Syria to overthrow Assad, who just give their arms to ISIS, this on top of the fact that overthrowing Saddam for "democracy" in the first place led to this power vaccuum that islamists have now filled. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

Holy shit...you are dense. Or...you don't fucking understand English.

The question is WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE THAT THEY ARE THE EXCEPTION. I am asking you to tell me WHY THAT IS!!!!!!!

Fucking duh!

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh
You really couldn't be more obtuse could you?

Why don't you read?

Hello????

What about Tunisia is difrerent than the other Arab Spring states? What can you attribute the fact that Tunisia emerged with a strong democracy? Why has it become the exception to the rule?

Go ahead.........
Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and the US trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces" have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink under this military government, but the violence and instability and multiple coups there could have been avoided if the US didn't aid Muslim brotherhood and "democratic protestors" to begin with. Innocent Egyptian lives, many christian and muslim minority lives, could have been spared, but I guess who cares right? Libya is a failed state after the overthrow of Gadaffi which was funded and supported by the west through airstrikes and special forces support, now it is just a weapons trafficking center for islamic radicals going into Syria and Iraq. Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit, but that is no thanks to the West funding Islamists and "moderate rebels" in Syria to overthrow Assad, who just give their arms to ISIS, this on top of the fact that overthrowing Saddam for "democracy" in the first place led to this power vaccuum that islamists have now filled. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

The question is WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE THAT THEY ARE THE EXCEPTION. I am asking you to tell me WHY THAT IS!!!!!!!

Fucking duh!
I am sure you know, being an expert on all things Tunisian. Why ask a dense right wing european who speaks english as a second language? Why don't you enlighten us since you are so eager to talk about it? And at the same time, explain why Western policy in regards to supporting the Arab Spring should be predicated on the Tunisian scenario if that is indeed your position?

Were waiting.

Hello????

Go ahead.........

Fucking duh!
I am sure you know, being an expert on all things Tunisian. Why ask a dense right wing european who speaks english as a second language? Why don't you enlighten us since you are so eager to talk about it? And at the same time, explain why Western policy in regards to supporting the Arab Spring should be predicated on the Tunisian scenario if that is indeed your position?

Were waiting.

You don't know. Why didn't you just say so. You simply stated a fact. Good. Tunisia is the exception to the rule. Well done. What good does it do us if you don't know why Tunisia is the exception.

How about a guess? Do you have a guess?

Hello????

Go ahead.........

Fucking duh!

Were waiting.

You don't know. Why didn't you just say so. You simply stated a fact. Good. Tunisia is the exception to the rule. Well done. What good does it do us if you don't know why Tunisia is the exception.

It is a fact that it is the exception to the rule, and I explained why. And this is observable by anyone with common sense. Name another country where the Arab Spring took hold where is was successful and didn't result in instability instigated by Islamists? I know what you are trying to do, to suggest because I don't understand all the internal politics and culture of Tunisia, my point about it being the exception to the rule is somehow invalidated. But it clearly isn't. You don't have to know much about Tunisia to realize the Arab Spring failed elsewhere.

Since you are trying to engage in intellectual dick measuring, why don't you let everyone know what you know about Tunisia, since this is such a strong point for you?

Hello????

Go ahead.........

Fucking duh!

Were waiting.

It is a fact that it is the exception to the rule, and I explained why. And this is observable by anyone with common sense. Name another country where the Arab Spring took hold where is was successful and didn't result in instability instigated by Islamists? I know what you are trying to do, to suggest because I don't understand all the internal politics and culture of Tunisia, my point about it being the exception to the rule is somehow invalidated. But it clearly isn't. You don't have to know much about Tunisia to realize the Arab Spring failed elsewhere.

Since you are trying to engage in intellectual dick measuring, why don't you let everyone know what you know about Tunisia, since this is such a strong point for you?

You don't know. That's fine. You've made great use of your time here.

Fucking duh!

Were waiting.

I don't know all the politics and culture of Tunisia, therefore what? Explain how this debunks or disproves my point about Tunisia being the exception to the rule in the Arab Spring. You haven't made a single point towards what the conversation was about in the context of the Arab Spring, and haven't even shown yourself to know anything in depth about Tunisia.

All you have done is sidetrack the conversation from the initial point, that the West shouldn't be so callous in supporting so called "Democratic uprisings" in the Middle East and be so hasty to oppose King Abdullah in Jordan. You provided zero value to the conversation.

Fucking duh!

Were waiting.

I don't know all the politics and culture of Tunisia, therefore what? Explain how this debunks or disproves my point about Tunisia being the exception to the rule in the Arab Spring. You haven't made a single point towards what the conversation was about in the context of the Arab Spring, and haven't even shown yourself to know anything in depth about Tunisia.

All you have done is sidetrack the conversation from the initial point, that the West shouldn't be so callous in supporting so called "Democratic uprisings" in the Middle East and be so hasty to oppose King Abdullah in Jordan. You provided zero value to the conversation.

One more time. I agree with you that Tunisia is the exception to the rule in the Arab Spring. I agree. That means that I think the same way you do about that. We don't disagree on that point. Get it? I've no desire to disprove that point.

I wanted to hear what you had to say about why that is. I figured you'd say something stupid like they have.a more homogeneous society than Egypt or Syria. I was at least expecting you to have some thoughts. You brought Tunisia into the discussion. My mistake. You don't have any thoughts.

You have been arguing with me for pages when we don't disagree. Does that make you feel intelligent?

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh
He played a George W. Bush.

Were waiting.

One more time. I agree with you that Tunisia is the exception to the rule in the Arab Spring. I agree. That means that I think the same way you do about that. We don't disagree on that point. Get it? I've no desire to disprove that point.

I wanted to hear what you had to say about why that is. I figured you'd say something stupid like they have.a more homogeneous society than Egypt or Syria. I was at least expecting you to have some thoughts. You brought Tunisia into the discussion. My mistake. You don't have any thoughts.

You have been arguing with me for pages when we don't disagree. Does that make you feel intelligent?

Were waiting.

Arguing for pages? I am just keeping the thread on track by keeping in the context of the initial conversation, which was about King Abdullah and some people here saying the West shouldn't support him because he is a tyrant, I voiced my opposition to that sentiment.You are the one that kept asking me to explain about Tunisia in depth and divert the topic. Since I am apparently so dumb for not being an expert on Tunisia or something, why don't you enlighten us with all that you know about the subject since you are so eager to bring it to light?

As of yet, you have offered nothing to the conversation on Tunisia. You have just kept beating a dead horse that I don't know the intricacies of Tunisian demographics and society. Yea I don't, and you haven't shown you do either.

How about you give us an overview on your own, not some copy paste or link from another person on the subject, since you are so intent on attacking me over this point.

That's because right or wrong, they are leaders. We crave a leader. Obama is not a leader.
Righties crave a daddy figure not a leader. For example while the ruble crumbles and the world turns on Russia Putin is the cool dad that republicans look up to.

You know what pisses me off, the disregard and disrespect that Putin shows Obama and Obama takes it and sets himself up to be degraded disrespected again, by a Russian thug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back