Right Wing Crushes: First Putin now King Abdullah

They are despots. They are rulers. Leaders? You dickhead.
You are an idiot. They are actual leaders. they in fact are far more popular in their countries than Obama. Unlike Obama, they are not windbags, but leaders who actually lead, and not from "behind".

Another one. You believe that polls in Russia are accurate? I love USMB nutters. They want to be rules over by a dictator. It's fucking awesome!

Kim Jung Un is really popular in N.Korea too. Dickhead.
You are the nut if you think Putin is anything like Kim Jung Un. You really expose your lack of credibility on this matter if you think that is the case.

Oh! Putin was democratically elected? Cool!!

He's very, very popular! You are a genius!
No, you are just a fool. Your avatar fits your general manner very much.

You love Putin. He's the bomb!

You are an idiot. They are actual leaders. they in fact are far more popular in their countries than Obama. Unlike Obama, they are not windbags, but leaders who actually lead, and not from "behind".

Another one. You believe that polls in Russia are accurate? I love USMB nutters. They want to be rules over by a dictator. It's fucking awesome!

Kim Jung Un is really popular in N.Korea too. Dickhead.
You are the nut if you think Putin is anything like Kim Jung Un. You really expose your lack of credibility on this matter if you think that is the case.

Oh! Putin was democratically elected? Cool!!

He's very, very popular! You are a genius!
No, you are just a fool. Your avatar fits your general manner very much.

You love Putin. He's the bomb!
I don't love him. I just don't want my country to be in between a new cold war between you guys and Russia. The fact is, it is Europe that is bearing the brunt of the sanctions against and would be the one that bore the brunt if the conflict in Ukraine escalated further.

If only King Abdullah had gone and played golf after their pilot was burned to death the left would be praising him for his brave and inspired leadership.
Good point! Gomer quit playing golf while he was having 4,500 of America`s finest killed and another 25,000 wounded looking for wmd`s he knew didn`t exist. Obama is no Bush! Go sit in a corner and if we need any more stupid comments we`ll ring a bell or something.

T'was a liberal wot tried to ring The Liberty Bell.

Which, boys and girls, is why it cracked.

Silly buggers break, maim, or kill everything they touch.

But, in fairness, at least they're good at something!

There were less than 600 casualties in Iraq while Bush was president. 4000 were murdered by obama.

If only King Abdullah had gone and played golf after their pilot was burned to death the left would be praising him for his brave and inspired leadership.
Good point! Gomer quit playing golf while he was having 4,500 of America`s finest killed and another 25,000 wounded looking for wmd`s he knew didn`t exist. Obama is no Bush! Go sit in a corner and if we need any more stupid comments we`ll ring a bell or something.
You've already made the dumbest comment of the night when we need some more idiotic far left talking points we will give you call.

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh
He stood up to the terrorists something you're pussy, queer, slack, liar in chief hasn't done. Obama tries to justify the terrorists actions by saying, well the christians did it thousands of years ago. You elected a traitor.

Then you haven't been following the news in the last year.

Obama has sent our bombers out many times to bomb isis targets in Syria and Iraq.

US Bombs ISIS Militant Targets in Iraq Video - ABC News

Video: U.S. Bombs Three ISIS Buildings in Syria | The Weekly Standard

‎www.bing.com/videos/search?q=us+bombs+isis&qpvt=us+bombs+isis&FORM=VDRE

The bombing has been going on since last year. You really should take some time to learn what's happening in our world today.

A tyrant is still a tyrant, even if he dresses up for war, and is the 'right guy' to defeat ISIS. Just like Saddam was the 'right guy' to defeat Iran a while back. Human rights violations or a lack of political freedom shouldn't be put to the side, just because a nation is an 'ally' for now.

A tyrant is still a tyrant, even if he dresses up for war, and is the 'right guy' to defeat ISIS. Just like Saddam was the 'right guy' to defeat Iran a while back. Human rights violations or a lack of political freedom shouldn't be put to the side, just because a nation is an 'ally' for now.
So he should run in elections with radical islamists? Perhaps another Arab spring is needed in Jordan? It worked so well in Libya, Syria, and Egypt...

So he should run in elections with radical islamists? Perhaps another Arab spring is needed in Jordan? It worked so well in Libya, Syria, and Egypt...
Popular revolution worked great in Tunisia. The failure of one revolution doesn't imply that there has to be failure in another.

Popular revolution worked great in Tunisia. The failure of one revolution doesn't imply that there has to be failure in another.
Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces"have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink. Libya is a failed state and Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

Last edited:
Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces"have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink. Libya is a failed state and Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

What makes Tunisia the exception?

Look at that! I took you seriously for a moment. Don't disappoint, please.

Tunisia is a little different because of the relative moderation of it's people, political culture and its distance from the hotbeds of Islamofacism. The same can be said of the other countries of the Maghreb, including Morocco and Algeria.

Tunisia votes Moderation is a key asset - Al Jazeera English

Tunisia is a little different because of the relative moderation of it's people, political culture and its distance from the hotbeds of Islamofacism. The same can be said of the other countries of the Maghreb, including Morocco and Algeria.

Tunisia votes Moderation is a key asset - Al Jazeera English

Really? Distance from the hotbeds of "Islamofacism"? I wonder if you are aware of how many Tunisian youth, relative to that of other nations, have joined ISIS?

Really? Distance from the hotbeds of "Islamofacism"? I wonder if you are aware of how many Tunisian youth, relative to that of other nations, have joined ISIS?
Not exactly, do you? I'll wager there are more from Europe and the US. I am not going to get into an argument with an ignoramus, so I'll just say that not all Arab countries share the same amount of fanaticism and Tunisia is among the more moderate.

Forum List

Back