Right Wing Crushes: First Putin now King Abdullah

Really? Distance from the hotbeds of "Islamofacism"? I wonder if you are aware of how many Tunisian youth, relative to that of other nations, have joined ISIS?
Not exactly, do you? I'll wager there are more from Europe and the US. I am not going to get into an argument with an ignoramus, so I'll just say that not all Arab countries share the same amount of fanaticism and Tunisia is among the more moderate.

Yeah...I do. You don't. That makes ME the ignoramus, right?

Tunisia has almost 11,000,000 people. About 3000 have joined ISIS.

How much would you like to wager?

Really? Distance from the hotbeds of "Islamofacism"? I wonder if you are aware of how many Tunisian youth, relative to that of other nations, have joined ISIS?
Not exactly, do you? I'll wager there are more from Europe and the US. I am not going to get into an argument with an ignoramus, so I'll just say that not all Arab countries share the same amount of fanaticism and Tunisia is among the more moderate.

Your ignorance makes you an ignoramus. I thought you might be able to extrapolate that from the word itself.

Anyway, if you think 3000 idiots makes for a radicalized Islamic state in Tunisia, then you are far more than merely ignorant.

Your ignorance makes you an ignoramus. I thought you might be able to extrapolate that from the word itself.

Anyway, if you think 3000 idiots makes for a radicalized Islamic state in Tunisia, then you are far more than merely ignorant.

Your wager is.........zero? Cool.

Normal people understand that the person who DOESN'T KNOW THINGS is considered the ignorant one. That would be you in this case. Own it.

I never said that Tunisia was a radicalized Islamic state. I responded to you saying that it was distant from "Islamofacism". That was a stupid thing to say.

You never answered my original question accurately, then. Why has Tunisia become the exception to the rule? Wanna try?

Last edited:

I never said that Tunisia was a radicalized Islamic state. I responded to you saying that it was distant from "Islamofacism". That was a stupid thing to say.

You never answered my original question accurately, then. Why has Tunisia become the exception to the rule? Wanna try?
I already have. As I have also told you, I am not going to get into an argument with an ignoramus.

I already have. As I have also told you, I am not going to get into an argument with an ignoramus.

What argument? It's a discussion. If you don't have a reasoned reply, just say so. That wouldn't be the first time.

My thoughts on both are based on a enemy of my enemy is a friend mentality. But I wouldn't go as far as calling either friend. I don't like commies or muslims. I'm sure Jordan treats women just as bad as other koranimals do. The only separation is that Jordan was avenging their fallen pilot. As long as muslims are dying, I could give a rats ass who is doing it, and I will respect them for about 15 minutes.

Ck0Yzly.jpg

A tyrant is still a tyrant, even if he dresses up for war, and is the 'right guy' to defeat ISIS. Just like Saddam was the 'right guy' to defeat Iran a while back. Human rights violations or a lack of political freedom shouldn't be put to the side, just because a nation is an 'ally' for now.

You seem like a serious guy and you have a valid point. Don't believe this thread and the idiot that started it. Conservatives aren't enamored with this guy, it's just that he's doing what our chicken shit Muslim sympathizing "leader" won't do.

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh
He stood up to the terrorists something you're pussy, queer, slack, liar in chief hasn't done. Obama tries to justify the terrorists actions by saying, well the christians did it thousands of years ago. You elected a traitor.

Obama has led more airstrikes against ISIS than Jordan has but that makes Obama weak? Because that make sense.

You know if Obama wore an Air Force suit that Republicans would bitch "He never served, he doesn't respect the troops!" They just have to always find something to bitch about.

A tyrant is still a tyrant, even if he dresses up for war, and is the 'right guy' to defeat ISIS. Just like Saddam was the 'right guy' to defeat Iran a while back. Human rights violations or a lack of political freedom shouldn't be put to the side, just because a nation is an 'ally' for now.

You seem like a serious guy and you have a valid point. Don't believe this thread and the idiot that started it. Conservatives aren't enamored with this guy, it's just that he's doing what our chicken shit Muslim sympathizing "leader" won't do.

What is Jordan doing that the U.S. hasn't already been doing? The US has done more airstrikes, and Obama called ISIS cowards.

You're just mad that he pointed out the obvious that there are extremist in every religion that are not true followers of their religion, including Christians (see 2012 Norway terrorist attacks). You want him to banned Islam (which is unconstitutional) and throw out all Muslims who had nothing to do with ISIS.

I do find it hilarious that you republicans call Obama a dictator or a tyrant yet worship actual tyrants like Putin and King Abdullah.

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

He stood up to the terrorists something you're pussy, queer, slack, liar in chief hasn't done. Obama tries to justify the terrorists actions by saying, well the christians did it thousands of years ago. You elected a traitor.

Then you haven't been following the news in the last year.

Obama has sent our bombers out many times to bomb isis targets in Syria and Iraq.

US Bombs ISIS Militant Targets in Iraq Video - ABC News

Video: U.S. Bombs Three ISIS Buildings in Syria | The Weekly Standard

‎www.bing.com/videos/search?q=us+bombs+isis&qpvt=us+bombs+isis&FORM=VDRE

The bombing has been going on since last year. You really should take some time to learn what's happening in our world today.
A couple here and there does nothing.

Obama has led more airstrikes against ISIS than Jordan has but that makes Obama weak? Because that make sense.

You know if Obama wore an Air Force suit that Republicans would bitch "He never served, he doesn't respect the troops!" They just have to always find something to bitch about.
Obama is weak and if he really was doing something about terrorism he would be bragging about it. Because he is a narcissistic asshole.

What is Jordan doing that the U.S. hasn't already been doing? The US has done more airstrikes, and Obama called ISIS cowards.

You're just mad that he pointed out the obvious that there are extremist in every religion that are not true followers of their religion, including Christians (see 2012 Norway terrorist attacks). You want him to banned Islam (which is unconstitutional) and throw out all Muslims who had nothing to do with ISIS.

I do find it hilarious that you republicans call Obama a dictator or a tyrant yet worship actual tyrants like Putin and King Abdullah.

What air strikes is Obama doing dumbass? He did a few and accomplished nothing then stopped. Now he's making excuses for ISIS.

Your problem moron, is that you are almost illiterate and cannot understand what you read. That causes you to jump to conclusions about me that aren't even true.

Put the bong down dumbass, it's fucking your brain up.

So he should run in elections with radical islamists? Perhaps another Arab spring is needed in Jordan? It worked so well in Libya, Syria, and Egypt...
Popular revolution worked great in Tunisia. The failure of one revolution doesn't imply that there has to be failure in another.
Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces"have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink. Libya is a failed state and Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

What makes Tunisia the exception?

Look at that! I took you seriously for a moment. Don't disappoint, please.
I explained it in the post.

Why don't you read?

So he should run in elections with radical islamists? Perhaps another Arab spring is needed in Jordan? It worked so well in Libya, Syria, and Egypt...
Popular revolution worked great in Tunisia. The failure of one revolution doesn't imply that there has to be failure in another.
Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces"have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink. Libya is a failed state and Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

Why don't you read?

No....idiot. I know they have had a different outcome. I'm not asking that. I'm asking for details.....for your explanation for why they have been the exception to the rule.

Why don't you read?

No....idiot. I know they have had a different outcome. I'm not asking that. I'm asking for details.....for your explanation for why they have been the exception to the rule.
You clearly don't even understand the conversation we were having, or in what context I referred to Tunisia as the exception to the rule. So I am not about to repeat myself. It is very clear if you read our prior posts what we were talking about, so if you can't figure out what we were talking about I am not going to summarize it for you. How about you withdraw before you make yourself look like more of an idiot?

Why don't you read?

You clearly don't even understand the conversation we were having, or in what context I referred to Tunisia as the exception to the rule. So I am not about to repeat myself. It is very clear if you read our prior posts what we were talking about, so if you can't figure out what we were talking about I am not going to summarize it for you. How about you withdraw before you make yourself look like more of an idiot?

Hello????

What about Tunisia is difrerent than the other Arab Spring states? To what can you attribute the fact that Tunisia emerged with a strong democracy? Why has it become the exception to the rule?

Go ahead.........

Last edited:

Then you haven't been following the news in the last year.

Obama has sent our bombers out many times to bomb isis targets in Syria and Iraq.

US Bombs ISIS Militant Targets in Iraq Video - ABC News

Video: U.S. Bombs Three ISIS Buildings in Syria | The Weekly Standard

‎www.bing.com/videos/search?q=us+bombs+isis&qpvt=us+bombs+isis&FORM=VDRE

The bombing has been going on since last year. You really should take some time to learn what's happening in our world today.
A couple here and there does nothing.

A couple here and there?

Did you even click links? The last one is pages of video of the many bombing raids that Obama has sent our military to do.

And yes it makes a difference. isis leaders have been killed. They've been reduced to having to kidnap people and blackmail nations to get money and weapons. Nations were giving into their demands until Obama said NO to their blackmail. Now they're reduced to having to kidnap people from other nations because they know that they won't get anything from America.

That one Kurdish town in northern Iraq or Syria that all you people said Obama didn't care about and would let isis over run, was never taken over by isis. That's because of the combination of American bombs and Kurdish soldiers on the ground have pushed them back and drove them out of that town.

You sound like a typical terrorist sympathizer. You cheer for the barbaric terrorists against our nation. You lie and make claims against our nation and our president.

You don't act like or post like an American who loves our nation.

Why don't you read?

Hello????

What about Tunisia is difrerent than the other Arab Spring states? What can you attribute the fact that Tunisia emerged with a strong democracy? Why has it become the exception to the rule?

Go ahead.........
Tunisia is an exception to the rule. Name one other place where overthrowing a secular dictator led to a better outcome in the Middle East? This includes Iraq and the US trying to overthrow Saddam as well. All attempts by the West to direct "democratic forces" have been unmitigated failures that have resulted in instability, terror, and islamism. Egypt thankfully came back from the brink under this military government, but the violence and instability and multiple coups there could have been avoided if the US didn't aid Muslim brotherhood and "democratic protestors" to begin with. Innocent Egyptian lives, many christian and muslim minority lives, could have been spared, but I guess who cares right? Libya is a failed state after the overthrow of Gadaffi which was funded and supported by the west through airstrikes and special forces support, now it is just a weapons trafficking center for islamic radicals going into Syria and Iraq. Iraq and Syria are on the brink and just starting to potentially stem the tide a bit, but that is no thanks to the West funding Islamists and "moderate rebels" in Syria to overthrow Assad, who just give their arms to ISIS, this on top of the fact that overthrowing Saddam for "democracy" in the first place led to this power vaccuum that islamists have now filled. There is a dangerous price to pay for promoting "democratic revolution" and nation building.

Forum List

Back