Right vs. Left is Logic vs. Emotion

Still not answering my question even after I answered yours, you are just trolling again. Sad, you have no conviction that you can't answer your beliefs when challenged.
Talk about deflection; your question is irrelevant or I would have answered already. I am not a right winger.

Where is the drug war in your Republican doctrine?

Can't find it; don't waste our time asking for cuts to social spending; because, we do have a general welfare clause not any form of drug war clause.

Again, I was asking why when the DEMOCRATIC PARTY, not the Republican Party, had a majority, did not end the war on drugs. Deflect all you care to, you are full of it and can't answer the question because they didn't want to touch it. It is obvious that they don't care about changing it.
Pander to their constituency which includes Labor?
government jobs are practically, middle class.

Whence any objection to ending the Waste of that form of Government, from the Right Wing who have a Majority in Congress and the hold the Executive branch, ostensibly.

Where is a War on Drugs specifically enumerated in our federal Constitution?

I am asking and you still sidestep the question, When the DEMOCRATIC PARTY had a majority, they (the Democratic Party) did not end the war on drugs. Why?
Union votes? What is Your excuse, right wingers? There is no drug war clause in the republican doctrine.

What is the Democrats excuse for not ending the drug war? Money for the rich? Union thugs want a cut? There is no drug war clause in the Democratic Party doctrine. Why do the democrats persist?

your question is irrelevant or I would have answered already.
Ah yes...the battle cry of the thoroughly defeated everywhere!
dude, you are the one begging the question.
Yep...and you are the one running from it like a coward.
Running from what? I am on the left and advocating for an end to the drug war.

The right wing never advances any form of "second wave" if they can try to cut social services for the poor, instead.

The left has never attempted to end the drug war, they want it and need it for control. That is why when the left is in power they hold status quo.

Talk about deflection; your question is irrelevant or I would have answered already. I am not a right winger.

Where is the drug war in your Republican doctrine?

Can't find it; don't waste our time asking for cuts to social spending; because, we do have a general welfare clause not any form of drug war clause.

Again, I was asking why when the DEMOCRATIC PARTY, not the Republican Party, had a majority, did not end the war on drugs. Deflect all you care to, you are full of it and can't answer the question because they didn't want to touch it. It is obvious that they don't care about changing it.

Whence any objection to ending the Waste of that form of Government, from the Right Wing who have a Majority in Congress and the hold the Executive branch, ostensibly.

I am asking and you still sidestep the question, When the DEMOCRATIC PARTY had a majority, they (the Democratic Party) did not end the war on drugs. Why?
Union votes? What is Your excuse, right wingers? There is no drug war clause in the republican doctrine.

What is the Democrats excuse for not ending the drug war? Money for the rich? Union thugs want a cut? There is no drug war clause in the Democratic Party doctrine. Why do the democrats persist?
No control of Congress or the Executive, unlike the right wing; who are all political Talk about limited Government.

Busy "holding the line" on healthcare reform?
Healthcare? A power the federal government doesn't have. I thought you said "what a difference a constitution makes"? Why would they be engaging in violating the U.S. Constitution while ignoring the opportunity to correct a previous violation?

your question is irrelevant or I would have answered already.

The right wing never advances any form of "second wave" if they can try to cut social services for the poor, instead.

The left has never attempted to end the drug war, they want it and need it for control. That is why when the left is in power they hold status quo.
Some on the left are advancing the Cause, of ending our useless and alleged, war on drugs.

No control of Congress or the Executive, unlike the right wing; who are all political Talk about limited Government.

They had control of both and did nothing. If you were honest you'd admit it, but lefties aren't honest. The left talks the talk, won't walk the walk.

Some on the left are advancing the Cause, of ending our useless and alleged, war on drugs.

Some? When the Dems had control over Congress and the Executive Branch, their lack of action spoke for them. It is all talk, nothing else.

They had control of both and did nothing. If you were honest you'd admit it, but lefties aren't honest. The left talks the talk, won't walk the walk.
Dear, that was then, this is now; we have health care reform thanks to the Democrats and the left wing.

Some? When the Dems had control over Congress and the Executive Branch, their lack of action spoke for them. It is all talk, nothing else.
The party of nothing but repeal instead of better solutions at lower cost?

Forum List

Back