The Source Of Liberal's "Empathy."

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. This is one of those subjects on which Liberal's lack of understanding should be forgiven, as they are the product of government schooling, and as such have no understanding of the origins of the totalitarianism to which they subscribe."

2. That "empathy" of our Liberal pals can be seen in this weeks demands by some of their spokespersons that any who do not commit to the vaccination regimen simply not be treated should they come down with the Wuhan Red Death, and be allowed to die.

3. ".... liberal icon Jimmy Kimmel’s disturbing rant Tuesday night about unvaccinated Americans and how they should be turned away from hospital emergency rooms and left to die a painful death in the event they complain of COVID symptoms and there’s a shortage of ICU beds.

“Dr. Fauci said if hospitals get any more overcrowded they’re going to have to make some very tough choices about who gets an ICU bed,” Kimmel stated during his first show in months. “That choice doesn’t seem so tough to me. Vaccinated person having a heart attack? Yes, come right in, we’ll take care of you. Unvaccinated guy who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy.” The audience enthusiastically applauded.

As it turns out, Kimmel was not the only celebrity leftist this week who took the position that the unvaccinated did not deserve potentially life-saving treatment in the event there was an ICU bed shortage. Watch below as “The View” co-host Joy Behar strongly insinuates that such measures should be taken because people watched Fox News and supposedly had their heads filled with “lies” about the coronavirus vaccine:

4. The history whereof I speak is the origin of much of Democrat "thought."
It is the French Revolution, where the doctrine was that any who do not toe the line on 'general thought,' be put to death.

Although attributed to Rousseau, it was Diderot who gave the model for totalitarianism of reason: “We must reason about all things,” and anyone who ‘refuses to seek out the truth’ thereby renounces his human nature and “should be treated by the rest of his species as a wild beast.” So, once ‘truth’ is determined, anyone who doesn’t accept it was “either insane or wicked and morally evil.” It is not the individual who has the “ right to decide about the nature of right and wrong,” but only “the human race,” expressed as the general will.
Himmelfarb, “The Roads to Modernity,” p. 167-68

Robespierre used Rousseau’s call for a “reign of virtue,’ proclaiming the Republic of Virtue, his euphemism for The Terror. In ‘The Social Contract’ Rousseau advocated death for anyone who did not uphold the common values of the community: the totalitarian view of reshaping of humanity, echoed in communism, Nazism, progressivism. Robespierre: “the necessity of bringing about a complete regeneration and, if I may express myself so, of creating a new people.”
Himmefarb, , “The Roads to Modernity,” p. 167-68.

5. So, it turns out, that when you lack education......you can be made to support anything.

Even the Demcorats.

This was addressed to you Liberals....the tolerant folks:​

"Covid’s Willing ExecutionersHow have previously normal people become so eager to deal out death in judgment?

few weeks ago, three friends on Facebook told me that they wished for my death.

One of them I didn’t really know. He freaked out when I calmly suggested there were viable treatment options for those with Covid. He responded: “Stay out of my life!! I hope you get Covid and die!”

The other two friends were people I knew in college 45 years ago, one was my freshman year roommate, and the other guy introduced me to my first wife. He suggested that I prove Darwin’s theory and perish from the virus, the other just basically said I deserved what was coming as a selfish unvaccinated science-denier.

Covid’s willing executioners."

Forum List

Back