I stand with hunter!!

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
even though I think hunter is playing middle man for joe for influence peddling the 2nd amendment is clear,,

using drugs doesnt bar an american from his 2nd A rights,,,

even though I think hunter is playing middle man for joe for influence peddling the 2nd amendment is clear,,

using drugs doesnt bar an american from his 2nd A rights,,,

I don't stand with Hunter on this or much of anything else. I take a dim view of lying on weapons applications, just because you know you will be rejected if you tell the truth.

I don't stand with Hunter on this or much of anything else. I take a dim view of lying on weapons applications, just because you know you will be rejected if you tell the truth.
the question is should the question even be asked,, the 2nd A says no,,

you either support the 2nd A or you dont,,

I do,,

I could see charging him for lying on a government form,, but that should get thrown out because he should have had to fill it out to start with,,

I guess you forget that Hunter also committed a GUN FELONY lying to the ATF filling out an application.

That DOES prevent you from carrying a firearm. Then he filmed himself committing ANOTHER FELONY showing himself with a gun anyway.
my point is the 2nd A says nothing about rights being restricted because of drug use or having to fill out a form,,

if he takes it to the courts it could make its way to SCOTUS and we can get BG checks thrown out,,,

if hes charged with lying on a government document thats fine,, it will still make the case the form violates the 2nd A

showing yourself with a gun in a video isnt a felony,,

the question is should the question even be asked,, the 2nd A says no,,

you either support the 2nd A or you dont,,

I do,,

I could see charging him for lying on a government form,, but that should get thrown out because he should have had to fill it out to start with,,
Well, I can see where you might think getting shot at by somebody on drugs as good a way to get shot as any other. I am in Tennessee. I can't even wear mine going into a bar, to have a beer.

Well, I can see where you might think getting shot at by somebody on drugs as good a way to get shot as any other. I am in Tennessee. I can't even wear mine going into a bar, to have a beer.
do you think a law or BGC is going to stop a druggy or criminal from getting a gun of they want one??

so I guess we can mark you down as being anti 2nd A,,,

do you think a law or BGC is going to stop a druggy or criminal from getting a gun of they want one??

so I guess we can mark you down as being anti 2nd A,,,
As long as you mark me down as a legal permitted concealed carrier, that carries and can put 13 of 15 9mm rounds in an 8" circle at 50 Meters, and a heck of a lot more accurate closer in, I couldn't care less what you think.:cool:

As long as you mark me down as a legal permitted concealed carrier, that carries and can put 13 of 15 9mm rounds in an 8" circle at 50 Meters, and a heck of a lot more accurate closer in, I couldn't care less what you think.:cool:
the 2nd A says that doesnt matter,, but as long as you feel good thats all that matters,,,

the 2nd A says that doesnt matter,, but as long as you feel good thats all that matters,,,
I have read the 2nd Amendment. There is nothing in there about drugs, or forbidding drug users from being prohibited from carrying. You support Hunter if you like hunter. I take a dim view of people lying on weapons paperwork. So does the law. If you want to get it changed for good old Hunter, be my guest. Hopefully, nobody will ever question you, as you sound like the type that would have no problem lying like a rug on firearms' paperwork.

I have read the 2nd Amendment. There is nothing in there about drugs, or forbidding drug users from being prohibited from carrying. You support Hunter if you like hunter. I take a dim view of people lying on weapons paperwork. So does the law. If you want to get it changed for good old Hunter, be my guest. Hopefully, nobody will ever question you, as you sound like the type that would have no problem lying like a rug on firearms' paperwork.
your right there isnt anything about it,,,

I support the 2nd A and stand with hunter against the violation of the 2nd A he suffered through,,

as long as you dont claim to be a supporter of the 2nd A you can have any opinion you want,,

wouldnt want you lying to anyone,,,

Forum List

Back