Right to Seek Asylum is protected under US Law --- Kidnapping Children? Not so much.

8 U.S. Code § 1158 - Asylum

I was looking over the law but couldn't find the part where kidnapping children was OK. Someone help me out here. Do you see it? I don't.

Is destroying families OK? Regardless of what Republicans think, these people are NOT animals.

Missing Children's Day renews attention on 1,475 migrant children unaccounted for

Don't Trump and the GOP respect the law?

Court orders release of detained immigrant kids, not parents | Daily Mail Online

Nuff said.

I was looking over the law but couldn't find the part where kidnapping children was OK. Someone help me out here. Do you see it? I don't.

Is destroying families OK? Regardless of what Republicans think, these people are NOT animals.

Missing Children's Day renews attention on 1,475 migrant children unaccounted for

“Parents” get caught robbing a bank...they’re prosecuted and sentenced to years of incarceration...do they forfeit their children to “the system” due to their own criminal actions....or do we send the children to live in their prison cell with them?
Come on people....THINK. This is such simple shit.
Who was caught robbing a bank?

No matter how many times you debunk the far left religious narratives They still on insist posting them.

Thus proving the far left only cares about pushing their debunked religious narratives and nothing else!

Even the far left CNN has debunked much of your post:

In fact, unaccompanied child immigrants don't come over the border with their families -- hence the designation of "unaccompanied." Some of the 1,500 children could have been separated from the groups with which they entered the country, but it would not have been as a result of the Trump administration's new policy. For instance, if a child comes with an adult and it can't be verified that the adult is a parent or legal guardian, the adult and child would be separated.

'Missing' immigrant children: Here's what's really happening - CNN

Once again the far left drones gets their wires crossed!

But it is standard procedure for the far left to post known bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!
When a child is being dragged away and it's holding it's hands out and crying, don't let them take me ma ma, chances are, she's it's mom.

Great, so it's the child's mom....get both of them on the bus headed south.
Send them off to be killed?

Why not kill them here. Republicans can use them for target practice.
I have heard republicans express.that very desire, volunteering to patrol the southern border with rifle in hand in hopes of a target to shoot.

No matter how many times you debunk the far left religious narratives They still on insist posting them.

Thus proving the far left only cares about pushing their debunked religious narratives and nothing else!

In fact, unaccompanied child immigrants don't come over the border with their families -- hence the designation of "unaccompanied." Some of the 1,500 children could have been separated from the groups with which they entered the country, but it would not have been as a result of the Trump administration's new policy. For instance, if a child comes with an adult and it can't be verified that the adult is a parent or legal guardian, the adult and child would be separated.

But it is standard procedure for the far left to post known bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!
When a child is being dragged away and it's holding it's hands out and crying, don't let them take me ma ma, chances are, she's it's mom.

I have heard republicans express.that very desire, volunteering to patrol the southern border with rifle in hand in hopes of a target to shoot.

Imagine that, I've heard liberals express they would open their homes and take care of people that have come here illegally. Although have never heard of anyone that's actually done it.

Most on the right are ignorant of the law, or have contempt for the law, the consequence of their fear, bigotry, and hate.
There is a hilarious satiric Onion article about a man who "imagines" what the constitution says:

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be

Imagine that, I've heard liberals express they would open their homes and take care of people that have come here illegally. Although have never heard of anyone that's actually done it.
Keep taking those meds and the voices will go away. That's why you were given them in the first place. Enjoy your healthcare now, because next year, you might not have it.

“Parents” get caught robbing a bank...they’re prosecuted and sentenced to years of incarceration...do they forfeit their children to “the system” due to their own criminal actions....or do we send the children to live in their prison cell with them?
Come on people....THINK. This is such simple shit.
How is robbing a bank the same as running from danger?

I saw a woman who said it's better her child be taken than go back and be killed.

I know you think that's OK. But normal people think it's terrible.
They aren't running from danger. They are merely running from the place that they made into a shithole. We don't need shitholers here.

Just who do you think all these sponsoring families are?

No one is elegible for asylum due to seeking government benefits
Government benefits are for legal citizens not illegal invaders

Most on the right are ignorant of the law, or have contempt for the law, the consequence of their fear, bigotry, and hate.
There is a hilarious satiric Onion article about a man who "imagines" what the constitution says:

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be
Since you can imagine what your sex is, anything is possible.

"Kidnapping" is by definition illegal. Taking kids from parents who endanger them is mandated by law.

Golly gee wiz I wonder if having your children taken from your illegal ass might deter more illegal action?

Build the wall and human traffickers illegally entering the country won’t be able to kidnap and profit and move American children or Mexican children.

But then you aren’t really concerned about those kids are you?

When a child is being dragged away and it's holding it's hands out and crying, don't let them take me ma hma, chances are, she's it's mom.

When did that happen?

Who is kidnapping children?

Human traffickers moving back and forth on an insecure border.

Which he wishes to continue

Seeking asylum has a legal process . Sneaking across the border ain't it according to US law that is illegal.
How many are sneaking across the border and how many are turning themselves in for sanctuary? You seem to know. Do you have a link?

Nope. Send em back where they came from so we taxpayers don't get hosed taking care of them.

They should never have been allowed into our country.

Seeking asylum has a legal process . Sneaking across the border ain't it according to US law that is illegal.
How many are sneaking across the border and how many are turning themselves in for sanctuary? You seem to know. Do you have a link?
I'm sure they are quick to turn themselves in for asylum after they are caught by ICE.

Forum List

Back