Right now on ABC hating the heartland an hour long special it's half over sorry about that but it's worth watching very interesting

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Get off this right now and watch ABC it's worth it hate in the Homeland it's on right now

Who do you hate in the heartland?

Grandmothers? Puppies?

bpj0y-dog-woman-alzheimers-1.jpg

Who do you hate in the heartland?

Grandmothers? Puppies?

View attachment 573491
It was about hate groups and instances of hate actions. It was really good. Gave me some hope looks like the government's finally going to crack down on all this age on the internet and everywhere else. They're not going to let it fester and destroy this Nation.

Stann You mean hate groups like BLM and Antifa? That would be awesome! :113:
It covered all hate groups mostly those on the right but it covered a few on the left that exist too. Extremist fanatics are the problem no matter which side of the aisle they are on.

They didn't actually talk about specific groups is just those who they attacked hate crimes against gays blacks churches etc so that would mostly be from the right but I'm sure far right but I'm sure there's some from the left in there too.

They didn't actually talk about specific groups is just those who they attacked hate crimes against gays blacks churches etc so that would mostly be from the right but I'm sure far right but I'm sure there's some from the left in there too.

So did the show say it was the Right or far Right that is responsible for the hate in heartland? Or is that your own summation?????

So did the show say it was the Right or far Right that is responsible for the hate in heartland? Or is that your own summation?????
They didn't want to make it political they didn't address sides they addressed the problem of hate crimes. People nowadays twist everything, they were it was informative and they have specific goals. They don't like the way the direction the country is going, too much extremist hatred. They're trying to discourage it eliminate it and get it under control. I think it's going to take drastic changes aimed at extremist groups.

It covered all hate groups mostly those on the right but it covered a few on the left that exist too. Extremist fanatics are the problem no matter which side of the aisle they are on.
The only hate groups that rioted, burned cities and killed people were BLM and ANTIFA. Our government political officials condoned BLM and set up bail funds for BLM rioters. I don't remember seeing a government political sanctioned far-right group doing those things. P.S. Jan 6th was not a riot and not even close.

Last edited:
They didn't want to make it political they didn't address sides they addressed the problem of hate crimes. People nowadays twist everything, they were it was informative and they have specific goals. They don't like the way the direction the country is going, too much extremist hatred. They're trying to discourage it eliminate it and get it under control. I think it's going to take drastic changes aimed at extremist groups.

So by your own admission, you are the one pointing the finger at 'sides', that the show did not. You are assuming the Right are the haters, while showing your own level of hatred by doing so.

I do agree there is too much hating going on, and the only way to change that is start with YOURSELF instead of pointing fingers and blaming someone else. Any positive change starts at home

The only hate groups that rioted, burned cities and killed people were BLM and ANTIFA. Our government political officials condoned BLM and set up bail funds for BLM rioters. I don't remember seeing a government political sanctioned far-right group doing those things. P.S. Jan 6th was not a riot and not even close.
You can deceive yourself all you want, it doesn't change the truth. The government is tracking all the hate crimes. This tracking is far from complete. It is going to be more complete in the future and they will crack down on it. As I said the major crimes they're concerned with
So by your own admission, you are the one pointing the finger at 'sides', that the show did not. You are assuming the Right are the haters, while showing your own level of hatred by doing so.

I do agree there is too much hating going on, and the only way to change that is start with YOURSELF instead of pointing fingers and blaming someone else. Any positive change starts at home
If you watch the show you would understand. It was meant to be informative, and it listed the hate crimes in order of their numbers. The largest number were attacks on blacks, followed by attacks on gays, Jews, religious groups and Muslims. You figure out the math for yourself, who attacks these groups?

I'm not assuming anything the facts dictated what I think and what I think really doesn't matter it's what the government is doing to stop at all that's what I'm pleased with finally someone's going to end this insanity.

Hate is protected, terrorism isn't. BLM and antifa are terrorist organizations.
You're going to hate all your wants but if you attack other people because of your hate you are a criminal. Terrorism is also a crime.

All this begins because of protest against Injustice. That is very American and that is okay. When it turns into looting and murders and all that of course it's wrong. But this doesn't start out of hate it's not a hate crime.

Stann You mean hate groups like BLM and Antifa? That would be awesome! :113:
I checked several different sources to reply to your question.BLM is not a hate group, and ANTIFA doesn't really exist, it is an acronym created by the right so they could target all left wing groups. Do your own research if you wish; www.spicenter.org frequently asked questions about hate groups and/ or time.com there are many more sites monitoring hate crimes and hate groups.

Forum List

Back