Right now on ABC hating the heartland an hour long special it's half over sorry about that but it's worth watching very interesting

All this begins because of protest against Injustice. That is very American and that is okay. When it turns into looting and murders and all that of course it's wrong. But this doesn't start out of hate it's not a hate crime.
Kenosha was a BLM hate riot. Pretending to be a protest.

I checked several different sources to reply to your question.BLM is not a hate group, and ANTIFA doesn't really exist, it is an acronym created by the right so they could target all left wing groups. Do your own research if you wish; www.spicenter.org frequently asked questions about hate groups and/ or time.com there are many more sites monitoring hate crimes and hate groups.

1639078278861.png

They both exist and they're both hate groups.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Kenosha was a BLM hate riot. Pretending to be a protest.
Bigotry, is the reason it occurred. Using that same bigotry to say all the protesters were hateful rioters is just plain wrong and you know it. There are bad players in every situation, those are the people that need to be targeted, not everyone.

Bigotry, is the reason it occurred. Using that same bigotry to say all the protesters were hateful rioters is just plain wrong and you know it. There are bad players in every situation, those are the people that need to be targeted, not everyone.
Blake refused to comply when stopped for a warrant he had out for sexual assault and had to be tazered. Nevertheless, Blake was carrying a knife and ran toward the officer. The officer feared he would be stabbed and shot Blake. How is that bigotry? Or are you just parroting the BLM lie?

Last edited:
1639080150457.png

Then the protestors need to police their own to make sure they're not accused of being bigots since they don't want the police to do it.

Otherwise BLM can accept the image that others; who are doing the burning, looting, and murdering, in their name; have created for them.

*****SMILE*****

Blake refused to comply when stopped and had to be tasered. Blake was carrying a knife and the officer feared he would be stabbed and shot Blake. How is that bigotry?
In your previous statement you indicated that all protesters were guilty of hatred as if it was a crime to protest in this country it is not it is one of our greatest freedoms as for the particulars of this statement I am not familiar so I cannot comment.

View attachment 573696

Then the protestors need to police their own to make sure they're not accused of being bigots since they don't want the police to do it.

Otherwise BLM can accept the image that others; who are doing the burning, looting, and murdering, in their name; have created for them.

*****SMILE*****

No, when people get out of line in a protest and start looting and doing all kinds of crazy s*** it's time for the police to take care of matters. Hopefully they will just Target the guilty and not the Innocent.

In your previous statement you indicated that all protesters were guilty of hatred as if it was a crime to protest in this country it is not it is one of our greatest freedoms as for the particulars of this statement I am not familiar so I cannot comment.
They were not protesting, they were destroying property and a few unlucky 'protestors' tried to kill Kyle Rittehnouse. Do you live in an alternate reality? The only bigots at Kenosha that night were fueled by BLM.

No, when people get out of line in a protest and start looting and doing all kinds of crazy s*** it's time for the police to take care of matters. Hopefully they will just Target the guilty and not the Innocent.
Kenosha law enforcement were not present to stop the looting leaving the citizens to try to protect themselves.

They were not protesting, they were destroying property and a few unlucky 'protestors' tried to kill Kyle Rittehnouse. Do you live in an alternate reality? The only bigots at Kenosha that night were fueled by BLM.
No, it started out as a peaceful protest, as usual, news coverage does not cover the peaceful part of protest, it begins when things start going awry. Like I said there are bad players on both sides the trick is targeting them without targeting everyone else.

Kenosha law enforcement were not present to stop the looting leaving the citizens to try to protect themselves.
That sounds as like it's law enforcement's fault then.

The media (MSM) was so bad on Kenosha (mis-reporting facts and making up their own facts) there are people today that still think Blake got killed and Rittenhouse somehow threatened others. I urge you to go back and familiarize yourself with the real facts because you are spreading mis-information.

That sounds as like it's law enforcement's fault then.
They were held back. The governor should be recalled and anyone else responsible for the lack of police presence. Just look at the videos, you'll see people bashing cars, breaking windows and starting fires. All to 'protest' a traffic stop were the perp (with a warrant and a record) tried to get away. There was no bigotry on the part of law enforcement.

1639081051662.png

The whole purpose of the BLM protests is to protest police brutality. If they think the police are being brutal then they need to take care of their own unruly and see how well BLM can control the situation without being brutality.

Otherwise don't be protesting police brutality when the police have to put an asshole down because the A-hole pulled a gun or knife; or if they get tasered or restrained for resisting arrest.

*****SMILE*****

I checked several different sources to reply to your question.BLM is not a hate group, and ANTIFA doesn't really exist, it is an acronym created by the right so they could target all left wing groups. Do your own research if you wish; www.spicenter.org frequently asked questions about hate groups and/ or time.com there are many more sites monitoring hate crimes and hate groups.
The SPLC is a hate group.

View attachment 573708

The whole purpose of the BLM protests is to protest police brutality. If they think the police are being brutal then they need to take care of their own unruly and see how well BLM can control the situation without being brutality.

Otherwise don't be protesting police brutality when the police have to put an asshole down because the A-hole pulled a gun or knife; or if they get tasered or restrained for resisting arrest.

*****SMILE*****

Yes, and there was no police brutality in the arrest and shooting of Jacob Blake. BLM pretended there was and is 100% responsible for that riot. BTW the law enforcement officer was cleared. Apparently BLM wasn't happy with that so they do what children do....whine, cry, scream and pound their fists.

The media (MSM) was so bad on Kenosha (mis-reporting facts and making up their own facts) there are people today that still think Blake got killed and Rittenhouse somehow threatened others. I urge you to go back and familiarize yourself with the real facts because you are spreading mis-information.
I never cited any specific case, you people are doing that, deal with it and put whatever spin you want on it it doesn't matter the truth is the government will get to the bottom of it all sooner or later and take care of this garbage is that what it is it's all garbage.

Bullshit, ANTIFA does exist.

1639081528913.png

Point put the bigotry then. You have been claiming that now prove it.

Forum List

Back