Right after threatening to blow up the W.house Madonna got the worst news of her life

But but but I thought Hillary supporters are the peaceful tolerant ones, and the Trump supporters are the ones that are violent?! Does not compute, does not compute!

3sJirQz.gif

The title of your faux news says Madonna threatened to blow up Trump, but that is not what she said....why did they have to CHANGE what she said in their headline? Sensationalism I suppose? Making it more dramatic than it really was.... and anyway, she was talking about her THOUGHTS....

we don't go to jail for our thoughts like in Minority Report.....

I would have never ever in a million years told everyone my demented thoughts, like she did, but as she said, she realized the toughts of just blowing up the whitehouse would have been fruitless in solving the problems we have today.

The title of your faux news says Madonna threatened to blow up Trump, but that is not what she said....why did they have to CHANGE what she said in their headline? Sensationalism I suppose? Making it more dramatic than it really was.... and anyway, she was talking about her THOUGHTS....

we don't go to jail for our thoughts like in Minority Report.....

I would have never ever in a million years told everyone my demented thoughts, like she did, but as she said, she realized the toughts of just blowing up the whitehouse would have been fruitless in solving the problems we have today.

I kind of agree when I first went to it to, but daily mail kinda clears that up.

Forum List

Back