Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

I am pissed at the LEOs that served the warrant. They know better. It is one thing for a sorry ass hate filled racist Negro BLM bitch to get the warrant but it is another for the officers to serve it.

They aren't too bright. They didn't even clear the magazine out of the weapon.

1594488100705.png

and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "
That is a true and accurate statement

I cant think of a major city that has not had looting and violence

Can you?

Moving the goal posts now? Are you going to say New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and LA are the only major cities in the country? Do you realize George Floyd protests took place in thousands of cities across the country? Why do you keep ignoring that the federal government said that far-right groups were guilty of causing damage in some of the cities to make it look like the REAL protesters were the ones who did it?

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

No I'm not kidding. Feel free to show what percentage of "Lib mobs" set fires in cities all across the country compared to peaceful protests. Also you ignored the part where far-right groups were the ones who actually did some of that fire setting.

Forgive me if I don't just take your word for it.

are you also a holocaust denier?

Strawman. Are you a flat-Earther? I asked for FACTS from what Mac posted. It's simply not a true representation of reality, and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "

Yes, the bold part is straight out of the Trump playbook. When asked to provide facts to support a statement he makes, it is always, "I hear from everyone" or "believe me..." or "everyone knows that" or "I can tell you this..."

not really a strawman------I live in a very active, racially diverse town-----this is now-----in the 1990s I worked in an area of the world which had a remarkable murder rate. Do I have to prove it? My job at that time included "DETERMINATION OF BRAIN DEATH" ----that means that the brain is dead but the heart is still beating and there is NO HOPE. I saw SCORES of dead---bullet in the head people from the same place where BLM is now very active. I still live in the area------the people next door to me are STILL MURDERING each other----but now in a wider geographical space-----do I have to provide names and CT scans?

Yes it is a strawman that you just followed up with a non sequitur. Either you do not know how logical fallacies work, or you are just hoping no one calls you out for using them.

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

No I'm not kidding. Feel free to show what percentage of "Lib mobs" set fires in cities all across the country compared to peaceful protests. Also you ignored the part where far-right groups were the ones who actually did some of that fire setting.

Strawman. Are you a flat-Earther? I asked for FACTS from what Mac posted. It's simply not a true representation of reality, and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "

Yes, the bold part is straight out of the Trump playbook. When asked to provide facts to support a statement he makes, it is always, "I hear from everyone" or "believe me..." or "everyone knows that" or "I can tell you this..."

not really a strawman------I live in a very active, racially diverse town-----this is now-----in the 1990s I worked in an area of the world which had a remarkable murder rate. Do I have to prove it? My job at that time included "DETERMINATION OF BRAIN DEATH" ----that means that the brain is dead but the heart is still beating and there is NO HOPE. I saw SCORES of dead---bullet in the head people from the same place where BLM is now very active. I still live in the area------the people next door to me are STILL MURDERING each other----but now in a wider geographical space-----do I have to provide names and CT scans?

Yes it is a strawman that you just followed up with a non sequitur. Either you do not know how logical fallacies work, or you are just hoping no one calls you out for using them.

you are depraved and attached to a introductory textbook glossary

Well isn't that ironic? Did they USE LETHAL FORCE?

Do be a hypocrite... Don't do it... nonono...

Do you have the character you are trying to slam him for not having? Do you have it?

Hey dipshit, trespassing is NOT a felony nor a crime someone can use lethal force as part of a stand your ground defense. Maybe if you actually read the articles you have bookmarked instead of just cutting and pasting you'd know that.
Hey jerk off, vandalizing a home and arson are crimes that are serious and home owners have a right to defend their property. Maybe if you weren't a leftist a-hole you would know that.

Let's be clear....no one used lethal force against a mob that came uninvited onto private property in an aggressive and provocative manner.

Last edited:
The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Antifa was there? You sure about that?

Does it matter?

What actual legal charge did the couple get from the Police?

Snicker.....

Well isn't that ironic? Did they USE LETHAL FORCE?

Do be a hypocrite... Don't do it... nonono...

Do you have the character you are trying to slam him for not having? Do you have it?

You don't know laws much do you? You might want to read up and see that threatening deadly force is also a crime when you are doing so while brandishing and instrument that can be used to commit deadly force.

Are you kidding?

you are depraved and attached to a introductory textbook glossary

That's the best you can do when you have been exposed for having no real argument other than logical fallacies? Calling me depraved is also an ad hominem fallacy. What's next?
1594489521067.png

You don't know laws much do you? You might want to read up and see that threatening deadly force is also a crime when you are doing so while brandishing and instrument that can be used to commit deadly force.
So you don't have it. Threatening deadly force IS NOT USING DEADLY FORCE. You don't know laws much do you?

I hate hypocrites. You don't even follow what you preach.

Hey dipshit, trespassing is NOT a felony nor a crime someone can use lethal force as part of a stand your ground defense. Maybe if you actually read the articles you have bookmarked instead of just cutting and pasting you'd know that.
Hey jerk off, vandalizing a home and arson are crimes that are serious and home owners have a right to defend their property. Maybe if you weren't a leftist a-hole you would know that.

Let's be clear....no one used lethal force against a mob that came uninvited onto private property in an aggressive and provocative manner.

No one vandalized their home or committed arson to it. They weren't even on THEIR property. Threat of use of lethal force without proper justification is also a crime...

I'm not a leftist... and have two degrees in Criminal Justice. You guys are trying to argue shit that I spent 6 years studying.

So you don't have it. Threatening deadly force IS NOT USING DEADLY FORCE. You don't know laws much do you?

You said they did nothing wrong because they did not USE lethal force. That's unequivocally not true. :auiqs.jpg:

No one vandalized their home or committed arson to it. They weren't even on THEIR property. Threat of use of lethal force without proper justification is also a crime...

I'm not a leftist... and have two degrees in Criminal Justice. You guys are trying to argue shit that I spent 6 years studying.
THERE IS NO SIDEWALK OR STREET WITHIN THAT GATED COMMUNITY THAT BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT. THAT WHOLE LAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.

You said they did nothing wrong because they did not USE lethal force. That's unequivocally not true. :auiqs.jpg:
It is true. I can say whatever I want on my own property... Now if you can hear me saying it outside of my property on public ground... You might have a case. But I can't disturb the peace or anything else on my own property. I can say whatever the fuck I want.

It is true. I can say whatever I want on my own property... Now if you can hear me saying it outside of my property on public ground... You might have a case. But I can't disturb the peace or anything else on my own property. I can say whatever the fuck I want.

How dense are you? There is a pretty far divide from saying you will shoot someone if they come onto your property... and doing so while BRANDISHING A GUN and pointing it at the people being threatened.
1594490175574.png

Lhandling isn't illegal and you're not going to make it post: 25059694 said:
It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.
Oh, bullshit! The First Amendment guarantees the right to peaceful and lawful protest.
A man's home behind a gate these protestors had to push open despite warnings not to is NOT
public space! Stop perpetuating a lie.

They were on the sidewalk, not on their property. They pointed LOADED guns with their finger on the trigger, at people who were not an immediate threat. If you can't understand why that is reckless gun ownership, then you are proof of why there should be stricter gun laws... or you've never actually owned and shot a gun, otherwise you would know just how idiotic that couple were in using improper gun safety.
Poor gun handli
They came out with the guns... they weren't outside unarmed, then got threatened, and then went inside to retrieve their guns for self-defense.
The couple was entirely within their rights to do so

it was the mob who was breaking the law

the blame for all the violence taking place across America belongs entirely to the mob and democrat mayors allowing the mob to loot and destroy

Pointing a loaded gun at protesters who were not an immediate lethal threat, is not well within their rights. It is your right to OWN a gun, not to use one to threaten someone not on YOUR property, and who isn't an immediate threat to your life.
As Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, "One man's right to swing his fist ends where another man's nose begins."
Why are you trying so hard to make believe these people did something wrong?

What about this couple defending their property from criminals is so damn offensive to you?

How dense are you? There is a pretty far divide from saying you will shoot someone if they come onto your property... and doing so while BRANDISHING A GUN and pointing it at the people being threatened. View attachment 362099
Not in the law there's not. Especially when those people are threatening you on private property. Don't know law very well do you?

Last edited:
Good move to deny the Karen’s their weapon
See?
You WANT people to be helpless in the face of aggression; it's your goal. Look at how gleeful you are about seeing people who have done no harm and no wrong get fucked over.

You are a sorry excuse for a person and I hope someone drags you to death behind a truck some day soon.

lol...more unhinged hate.
No, I just learned a long time ago that the world is better off without people like you in it and I don't feel a damn bit bad for looking forward to your death. It's going to be better for everyone.

If it happens in a particularly gruesome and painful manner, well that's just more entertaining for me personally, lol.

the residual dementia of trump supporters is a given but you take the cake.

weren’t you raised better than this?
I wasn't really "raised"..... more like I survived (barely) until I made it to adulthood.

No dick breath; you’re not an adult.
Lol, need a tampon bitch?

No one vandalized their home or committed arson to it.
Thanks for that stunning after the fact
summary of events, Captain Obvious. Maybe the fact that two home owners were out in front of their home
holding guns had something to do with that.
Also maybe you need a reminder of what things have been like in St. Louis. Photos: 4 Police officers shot, buildings looted, fires set in downtown St. Louis riot

They weren't even on THEIR property. Threat of use of lethal force without proper justification is also a crime...
Check the video. And all the members of this mob were on private property. That's a crime too if you are keeping track.

It's the internet. Anybody can be anything they want. I'm not interested in your credentials.
You are simply trying to justify something that cannot be justified.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back