Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

They were NOT on that couple's property, and YES you are not supposed to point a loaded gun with your finger on the trigger unless there is an immediate lethal threat.
The courts will decide the trespassing question

but the mob regularly attacks, loots and burns private property from a public sidewalk

as for having a finger on the trigger that is up to the gun owner to decide what is necessary to protect themselves and their property

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue. There were peaceful protests all across the country that did not include those incidents, and many that did were proven to have involved far-right agitators that were doing it to try and de-legitimize the peaceful ones. That's not just me saying that, that is the federal government saying it.

A homeowner does not get to decide what laws do or do not apply to them when it comes to using lethal force.
Proven far right agitators?
When?
Where?

Link to this ridiculous bullshit please....

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

No I'm not kidding. Feel free to show what percentage of "Lib mobs" set fires in cities all across the country compared to peaceful protests. Also you ignored the part where far-right groups were the ones who actually did some of that fire setting.

Forgive me if I don't just take your word for it.
What far right groups?
Name them....

Show any evidence at all that supports that.

Let this be a lesson to homeowners. Don't go outside. Take up stations at the windows. Aim at center mass and make sure you have Plenty of ammo.

If you stand with your loaded gun pointed at people who are not posing an immediate, clear threat to you, you are violating THEIR rights and being reckless with your gun ownership. They are lucky they ONLY had their gun confiscated instead of also being charged with a crime. Of course you think the rights of the gun owners trump those of everyone else. Go figure.
The threat posed was immediate and clear based on the roving mobs of people in the wake of the Floyd
death and the fact that they barged their way into a gated property clearly warning people to stay out!

Only an authoritarian punk would abuse and ignore US laws like this. The "crime" you imagine is protecting
your home and property from BLM mobs.

It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.

It wasnt public property you dumbass.

It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.
Oh, bullshit! The First Amendment guarantees the right to peaceful and lawful protest.
A man's home behind a gate these protestors had to push open despite warnings not to is NOT
public space! Stop perpetuating a lie.

They were on the sidewalk, not on their property. They pointed LOADED guns with their finger on the trigger, at people who were not an immediate threat. If you can't understand why that is reckless gun ownership, then you are proof of why there should be stricter gun laws... or you've never actually owned and shot a gun, otherwise you would know just how idiotic that couple were in using improper gun safety.

The whole neighborhood is private property you dumbass.

You Tube Video from the Missouri Attorney General (post #156) explains things very well and clears up so
much fart dust being spread around by hopeless unpaid keyboard attorneys for the rioters.

Kimberly Gardner, a not well considered democrat activist circuit attorney in St. Louis has made a bad move
and people tresspassing and making violent threats against two home owners should be the ones in legal
hot water but of course the courts will have to sort out the mess she's made. Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report

The protesters were passing through on their way to protest in front of the mayor's house. There is no indication that they were responsible for the gate being open. Most are in the street, with a handful on the sidewalk. The couple were inside, and came outside brandishing guns. There is considerable distance between them and the couple. The only thing I can hear on the video is the protest leader saying "let's move on" as he keeps them moving.

If the couple hadn't come out with their guns, they would have just passed through to the Mayors house. Contrary to their claims, none were armed.

I can understand their fear, given the nonstop media coverage of the areas that had riots, but in this case the protestors did nothing wrong other than passing through on a private street and it is not clear they were aware of that.

Brandishing guns immediately raises the potential for violence. Brandishing a gun at unarmed people who are walking in the street is reckless.

Not sure of the police reason's for the warrent (has any info for it been given?)....but it could have been due to their reckless behavior here.

The neighbors don't support the couples claims nor does the video.

To compare the protestors, passing thrkugh to peacefully protest in front of the mayors house toNazi's is ignorant and dangerous.

The message you are sending is if you are peacefully protesting a message we do not like, you are similar to the people who murdered over 2/3 of Europes Jewish population.

I do not thing that kind of ignorance is curable.

The Mayors house is nowhere near there and you cant get to it through that neighborhood.
Try again.

The protesters were passing through on their way to protest in front of the mayor's house. There is no indication that they were responsible for the gate being open. Most are in the street, with a handful on the sidewalk. The couple were inside, and came outside brandishing guns. There is considerable distance between them and the couple. The only thing I can hear on the video is the protest leader saying "let's move on" as he keeps them moving.

If the couple hadn't come out with their guns, they would have just passed through to the Mayors house. Contrary to their claims, none were armed.

I can understand their fear, given the nonstop media coverage of the areas that had riots, but in this case the protestors did nothing wrong other than passing through on a private street and it is not clear they were aware of that.

Brandishing guns immediately raises the potential for violence. Brandishing a gun at unarmed people who are walking in the street is reckless.

Not sure of the police reason's for the warrent (has any info for it been given?)....but it could have been due to their reckless behavior here.

The neighbors don't support the couples claims nor does the video.

To compare the protestors, passing thrkugh to peacefully protest in front of the mayors house toNazi's is ignorant and dangerous.

The message you are sending is if you are peacefully protesting a message we do not like, you are similar to the people who murdered over 2/3 of Europes Jewish population.

I do not thing that kind of ignorance is curable.

See that's the thing. They came out with the guns... they weren't outside unarmed, then got threatened, and then went inside to retrieve their guns for self-defense.

What makes you think they'd have time to retrieve their firearms?

They came out with the guns... they weren't outside unarmed, then got threatened, and then went inside to retrieve their guns for self-defense.
The couple was entirely within their rights to do so

it was the mob who was breaking the law

the blame for all the violence taking place across America belongs entirely to the mob and democrat mayors allowing the mob to loot and destroy

Pointing a loaded gun at protesters who were not an immediate lethal threat, is not well within their rights. It is your right to OWN a gun, not to use one to threaten someone not on YOUR property, and who isn't an immediate threat to your life.
As Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, "One man's right to swing his fist ends where another man's nose begins."

Stop lying.
They were on private property.

I want to make this very clear as to what I said, and the edited down version that was attributed to me.

I posted: " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. "

What Shelzin edited down to was only, " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime "

WillHaftawaite Coyote flacaltenn Dont Taz Me Bro

Did they use lethal force?
No they didnt.

Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.
They kind of did. Pointing a gun right at someone is application of deadly force, which is why they might be in trouble.
Negative... They threatened lethal force. They did not USE lethal force. They were trespassing. They are allowed to threaten anything they want. Get off their property.
They may have committed a 4th degree assault...

565.056 said:
Assault in the fourth degree.

1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:

(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;​

You Tube Video from the Missouri Attorney General (post #156) explains things very well and clears up so
much fart dust being spread around by hopeless unpaid keyboard attorneys for the rioters.

Kimberly Gardner, a not well considered democrat activist circuit attorney in St. Louis has made a bad move
and people tresspassing and making violent threats against two home owners should be the ones in legal
hot water but of course the courts will have to sort out the mess she's made. Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report

The couple will be even richer than they are now after the Civil Rights violation lawsuits.

That dumbass Negro bitch fucked with the wrong couple.

Either Gardner is a worthless affirmative action piece of shit that got through college and law school because of her race and never learned anything about the Bill of Rights or even worse she knows about it but chose to ignore it.

Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.
They kind of did. Pointing a gun right at someone is application of deadly force, which is why they might be in trouble.
Negative... They threatened lethal force. They did not USE lethal force. They were trespassing. They are allowed to threaten anything they want. Get off their property.
They may have committed a 4th degree assault...

565.056 said:
1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

ON THEIR OWN PROPERTY? *laughs*

Oh wait... Are you talking about the "protesters" ... That makes sense.

and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "
That is a true and accurate statement

I cant think of a major city that has not had looting and violence

Can you?

Moving the goal posts now? Are you going to say New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and LA are the only major cities in the country? Do you realize George Floyd protests took place in thousands of cities across the country? Why do you keep ignoring that the federal government said that far-right groups were guilty of causing damage in some of the cities to make it look like the REAL protesters were the ones who did it?

Yet there's no proof of that.

and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "
That is a true and accurate statement

I cant think of a major city that has not had looting and violence

Can you?

Moving the goal posts now? Are you going to say New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and LA are the only major cities in the country? Do you realize George Floyd protests took place in thousands of cities across the country? Why do you keep ignoring that the federal government said that far-right groups were guilty of causing damage in some of the cities to make it look like the REAL protesters were the ones who did it?

You're not helping your position by admitting that riots have been happening all over America.

Yes it is a strawman that you just followed up with a non sequitur. Either you do not know how logical fallacies work, or you are just hoping no one calls you out for using them.
Well isn't that ironic? Did they USE LETHAL FORCE?

Do be a hypocrite... Don't do it... nonono...

Do you have the character you are trying to slam him for not having? Do you have it?

You don't know laws much do you? You might want to read up and see that threatening deadly force is also a crime when you are doing so while brandishing and instrument that can be used to commit deadly force.

On private property?

Forum List

Back