Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

No I'm not kidding. Feel free to show what percentage of "Lib mobs" set fires in cities all across the country compared to peaceful protests. Also you ignored the part where far-right groups were the ones who actually did some of that fire setting.

Forgive me if I don't just take your word for it.

Feel free to show what percentage of "Lib mobs" set fires in cities all across the country compared to peaceful protests.
I dont care what the percentage is

there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners

This group was heading to the mayors house to protest.
If so they were on the wrong street

and breaking the law by destroying private property and trespassing

It's pretty simple. It doesn't matter what side you are on. When a crowed, any crowed breaks I to your property for just about any reason you will defend your selves. It's a right endowed y whatever it is that you think created you be it for, Krishna or the primordial goo. Not only does Coyote have that right endowed by any of the above Coyote would not put up with that shit.even if whomever agrees with the protests.

Not only does Coyote have that right endowed by any of the above Coyote would not put up with that shit.even if whomever agrees with the protests.
Coyoyte would call any cop that he was unable to defund and demand that they rush right over and protect him

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

No I'm not kidding. Feel free to show what percentage of "Lib mobs" set fires in cities all across the country compared to peaceful protests. Also you ignored the part where far-right groups were the ones who actually did some of that fire setting.

are you also a holocaust denier?

I want to make this very clear as to what I said, and the edited down version that was attributed to me.

I posted: " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. "

What Shelzin edited down to was only, " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime "

WillHaftawaite Coyote flacaltenn Dont Taz Me Bro
*shrugs* I changed it. It doesn't matter to my point. Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.

What I said still stands.

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

Even their neighbors thought they went overboard.

No, that's the hand picked video that was approved by the Democrat controlled Media. By the couple's own words there were DOZENS of people who poured through their front gate and threatened them and told them they were taking over their house and which rooms they wanted to live in. Of course the many videos of that event ended up on the editing room floor.
Of course, much more likely is that those are silly lies this insane couple made up.

Are you kidding?

Strawman. Are you a flat-Earther? I asked for FACTS from what Mac posted. It's simply not a true representation of reality, and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "

Yes, the bold part is straight out of the Trump playbook. When asked to provide facts to support a statement he makes, it is always, "I hear from everyone" or "believe me..." or "everyone knows that" or "I can tell you this..."

Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.
They kind of did. Pointing a gun right at someone is application of deadly force, which is why they might be in trouble.
Negative... They threatened lethal force. They did not USE lethal force. They were trespassing. They are allowed to threaten anything they want. Get off their property.

Coyote is a woman... not a man.
Either that of a feminized lib male

but I’m a chauvinist doncha know, and I address everyone as he unless I know they are not

If you have been here 9 months and do not know Coyote is a woman than you are not very perceptive, and explains why you think all George Floyd protests turn violent.

and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "
That is a true and accurate statement

I cant think of a major city that has not had looting and violence

Can you?

Are you kidding?

Strawman. Are you a flat-Earther? I asked for FACTS from what Mac posted. It's simply not a true representation of reality, and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "

Yes, the bold part is straight out of the Trump playbook. When asked to provide facts to support a statement he makes, it is always, "I hear from everyone" or "believe me..." or "everyone knows that" or "I can tell you this..."

not really a strawman------I live in a very active, racially diverse town-----this is now-----in the 1990s I worked in an area of the world which had a remarkable murder rate. Do I have to prove it? My job at that time included "DETERMINATION OF BRAIN DEATH" ----that means that the brain is dead but the heart is still beating and there is NO HOPE. I saw SCORES of dead---bullet in the head people from the same place where BLM is now very active. I still live in the area------the people next door to me are STILL MURDERING each other----but now in a wider geographical space-----do I have to provide names and CT scans?

and the response I got was, " there is no city in America that I know of where the “peaceful protesters” did not turn into a violent mob of looters and burners "
That is a true and accurate statement

I cant think of a major city that has not had looting and violence

Can you?

Logically ---considering the size of the country and the diversity-----there would be such places. I have never seen a KLAN rally or a lynching. I believe that they HAPPENED

Logically ---considering the size of the country and the diversity-----there would be such places.
But if there is an exception it is one of very few compared to the many examples of liberal violence, looting and arson

Forum List

Back