Of course, democrat party Circuit Attorney condemns the couple who used guns to stop violent mob.

This is why we have gun crime and high rates of violent crime in democrat party controlled cities.....the democrat party Circuit Attorney for St. Louis did not condemn the violent mob who broke into a private community and threatened the residents......she attacked the couple who used guns to keep the violent mob from attacking them.....

The democrat party does not care about violent criminals and the horrors they create for law abiding people....this is why we have crime rates through the roof happening in democrat party controlled cities....

When it was known that Trump had been polling higher than other Republican candidates in the Black community....the democrat party unleashed antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill in the Black neighborhoods.....before the election....

The democrat party is the party of racism, violence and hate...open your eyes...

No one was going to hurt Karen. She's just all amped up from watching too much Fox News.

Tell that to the other people that black lives matter and antifa democrats have murdered....
Like I said, too much Fox News makes one paranoid which is why she was swinging that gun around. She was a threat to herself more than the crowd.

Yeah it had nothing to do with a strange, angry mob that had just used physical force to break down the gate that was keeping them out.....out of a place they had no right to be.......yeah, after 3 weeks of democrat party terrorists burning, looting and killing people for no reason, these two should have understood that the angry, violent mob outside their home had nothing but good intentions for them and their home...

You really are stupid.

Not as stupid as that lady swinging a gun around without any idea what she was doing.

No one was coming for Karen.
She definitely needs some training on how to handle a firearm; trigger finger discipline was terrible and so was her muzzle awareness.

But when an angry mob came to her home she didn't cower inside, she armed up and went out to stand by her man and face them...... you can't train heart.
They didn’t come to her home. They were just passing by on their way to the home of the mayor.

I doubt anyone there had any idea who she was.
They had no right to be on that roadway at all no matter where they were going.
Maybe. That doesn’t mean you get to brandish a firearm.
Actually, it does. If you enter someone else's property and shout threats at them, they can do just that. And it's on you to leave.
I saw a lot of people on the sidewalk and street. Who threatened who first would be important to know.

Yes.....I am sure the two lawyers in their home ran out to attack the mob....the people who broke down the gate, and stormed the property...I am sure they were innocent....even after 3 weeks of these democrat party mobs burning, looting and killing people...especially in Black neighborhoods......

Yeah...sure.....we have to know which group provoked the incident...

You are a moron.
No one attacked anyone.

This is why we have gun crime and high rates of violent crime in democrat party controlled cities.....the democrat party Circuit Attorney for St. Louis did not condemn the violent mob who broke into a private community and threatened the residents......she attacked the couple who used guns to keep the violent mob from attacking them.....

The democrat party does not care about violent criminals and the horrors they create for law abiding people....this is why we have crime rates through the roof happening in democrat party controlled cities....

When it was known that Trump had been polling higher than other Republican candidates in the Black community....the democrat party unleashed antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill in the Black neighborhoods.....before the election....

The democrat party is the party of racism, violence and hate...open your eyes...

No one was going to hurt Karen. She's just all amped up from watching too much Fox News.

Tell that to the other people that black lives matter and antifa democrats have murdered....
Like I said, too much Fox News makes one paranoid which is why she was swinging that gun around. She was a threat to herself more than the crowd.

Yeah it had nothing to do with a strange, angry mob that had just used physical force to break down the gate that was keeping them out.....out of a place they had no right to be.......yeah, after 3 weeks of democrat party terrorists burning, looting and killing people for no reason, these two should have understood that the angry, violent mob outside their home had nothing but good intentions for them and their home...

You really are stupid.

Not as stupid as that lady swinging a gun around without any idea what she was doing.

She definitely needs some training on how to handle a firearm; trigger finger discipline was terrible and so was her muzzle awareness.

But when an angry mob came to her home she didn't cower inside, she armed up and went out to stand by her man and face them...... you can't train heart.
They didn’t come to her home. They were just passing by on their way to the home of the mayor.

Actually, it does. If you enter someone else's property and shout threats at them, they can do just that. And it's on you to leave.
I saw a lot of people on the sidewalk and street. Who threatened who first would be important to know.

Yes.....I am sure the two lawyers in their home ran out to attack the mob....the people who broke down the gate, and stormed the property...I am sure they were innocent....even after 3 weeks of these democrat party mobs burning, looting and killing people...especially in Black neighborhoods......

You are a moron.
No one attacked anyone.
Good thing...... some folks might have been shot if they had.

:cool:

They shouldnt own guns if they are going to handle them that way. Defending your property with guns is totally cool with me, but if you dont even know where to point the fucking thing when it isnt being used, you shouldnt own it. They were obviously total newbs.

You really are stupid.

Not really, when it's on private property. You have no right to break down someone's gate and trespass on their property.
It wasn’t their gate and it wasn’t their property.
Were they on private property where they did not have authorization to be?

Frankly, I was pretty sure they were leftists, just from the rather obvious lack of education in and familiarity with guns.
I doubt it

Contributor Recipient Date Amount
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 02/06/2017 $500.0

MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 02/06/2017 $500.00

MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 11/03/2016 $500.00

MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 10/27/2016 $500.00

MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 10/27/2016 $500.00

MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 10/23/2016 $500.00

MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 10/13/2016 $500.00

MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE 10/01/2016 $500.00

FEC- Campaign Finance Data- Individual Contributions

Yeah?

On Monday, Rep. Steven Roberts, a St. Louis Democrat running for a state Senate seat, said his campaign won’t keep a $250 contribution he received last year from Mark McCloskey. He said he would donate it to Moms Demand Action, a group that pushes for stricter gun laws.

Campaign finance reports say Mark McCloskey has supported other Democratic candidates including a $3,250 donation to Russ Carnahan in 2016 when the former U.S. representative ran for lieutenant governor.

It's always interesting to watch the left eat its own.

You really are stupid.

Also, that bent-elbow, limp-wristed way she was holding it? What was that about?

That's how I knew she was a rich liberal. She obviously had barely ever touched that gun since she bought it.
It looked like a Walther PPK...... I got one in 22lr. The 380 acp versions are notorious for malfunctioning if you limp-wrist it. Gotta have a firm grip to run one of those.

You try to fire any handgun the way she was holding it, and the safest place for your target to be is wherever you're trying to hit, because you're going to hit everything BUT that spot. And probably fracture your wrist and smack yourself in the face from the recoil while you're at it.

Missouri's Castle Doctrine should protect this couple, since they'll be able to say based on riots in the area, they had reason to believe that once the mob broke into the private neighborhood, they felt threatened.

You really are stupid.

You are a moron.

I'm going to have to say that whichever side was somewhere they weren't supposed to be is the side that "provoked the incident". I'm funny that way.

Didn't realize you were a mind reader. If that was my home, I would have done the same thing. Police obviously have been made nonexistent.

They shouldnt own guns if they are going to handle them that way. Defending your property with guns is totally cool with me, but if you dont even know where to point the fucking thing when it isnt being used, you shouldnt own it. They were obviously total newbs.

They were obviously leftists. No conservative woman I know would EVER be caught dead holding a gun the way that chick did.

Democrats are retarded scum.

You really are stupid.

And still kept the commie monkeys at Bay. Cowards.

Typical dimwit^^^

Idiot^^^^

Forum List

Back