Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

They came out with the guns... they weren't outside unarmed, then got threatened, and then went inside to retrieve their guns for self-defense.
The couple was entirely within their rights to do so

it was the mob who was breaking the law

the blame for all the violence taking place across America belongs entirely to the mob and democrat mayors allowing the mob to loot and destroy

Pointing a loaded gun at protesters who were not an immediate lethal threat, is not well within their rights. It is your right to OWN a gun, not to use one to threaten someone not on YOUR property, and who isn't an immediate threat to your life.
As Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, "One man's right to swing his fist ends where another man's nose begins."

It is your right to OWN a gun, not to use one to threaten someone not on YOUR property, and who isn't an immediate threat to your life.
THERE IS NO SIDEWALK OR STREET WITHIN THAT GATED COMMUNITY THAT BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT. THAT WHOLE LAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.

If you stand with your loaded gun pointed at people who are not posing an immediate, clear threat to you, you are violating THEIR rights and being reckless with your gun ownership. They are lucky they ONLY had their gun confiscated instead of also being charged with a crime. Of course you think the rights of the gun owners trump those of everyone else. Go figure.
The threat posed was immediate and clear based on the roving mobs of people in the wake of the Floyd
death and the fact that they barged their way into a gated property clearly warning people to stay out!

Only an authoritarian punk would abuse and ignore US laws like this. The "crime" you imagine is protecting
your home and property from BLM mobs.

It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.

Sell your stupidity to people who vote for the democrat party.....normal people understand how stupid you are.

It wasn't a public space dip shit....it was a private community that they accessed by breaking down a locked gate....you moron.

Good move to deny the Karen’s their weapon
See?
You WANT people to be helpless in the face of aggression; it's your goal. Look at how gleeful you are about seeing people who have done no harm and no wrong get fucked over.

You are a sorry excuse for a person and I hope someone drags you to death behind a truck some day soon.

lol...more unhinged hate.
No, I just learned a long time ago that the world is better off without people like you in it and I don't feel a damn bit bad for looking forward to your death. It's going to be better for everyone.

If it happens in a particularly gruesome and painful manner, well that's just more entertaining for me personally, lol.

the residual dementia of trump supporters is a given but you take the cake.

weren’t you raised better than this?
I wasn't really "raised"..... more like I survived (barely) until I made it to adulthood.

No dick breath; you’re not an adult.

It is your right to OWN a gun, not to use one to threaten someone not on YOUR property, and who isn't an immediate threat to your life.
THERE IS NO SIDEWALK OR STREET WITHIN THAT GATED COMMUNITY THAT BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT. THAT WHOLE LAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.

It is not all THEIR private property. Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. You call the police for trespassing. Jesus I hope none of you people who no almost zero gun safety and firearm laws. You want Democrats to quit trying to get stricter on guns... then be knowledgeable about guns, be responsible with them, and be sure to call out those who are reckless with firearms instead of trying to say shit to try and defend them.

If you stand with your loaded gun pointed at people who are not posing an immediate, clear threat to you, you are violating THEIR rights and being reckless with your gun ownership. They are lucky they ONLY had their gun confiscated instead of also being charged with a crime. Of course you think the rights of the gun owners trump those of everyone else. Go figure.
The threat posed was immediate and clear based on the roving mobs of people in the wake of the Floyd
death and the fact that they barged their way into a gated property clearly warning people to stay out!

Only an authoritarian punk would abuse and ignore US laws like this. The "crime" you imagine is protecting
your home and property from BLM mobs.

It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.

Sell your stupidity to people who vote for the democrat party.....normal people understand how stupid you are.

It wasn't a public space dip shit....it was a private community that they accessed by breaking down a locked gate....you moron.

Hey dipshit, trespassing is NOT a felony nor a crime someone can use lethal force as part of a stand your ground defense. Maybe if you actually read the articles you have bookmarked instead of just cutting and pasting you'd know that.

Pointing a loaded gun at protesters who were not an immediate lethal threat, is not well within their rights.
The protesters do not have to be “an immediate LETHAL threat”

they were on private property and a threat to the couples home

thats more than sufficient reason to warn them away by displaying legally owned firearms

Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force.
Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do it. Remember that.

Last edited:
Pointing a loaded gun at protesters who were not an immediate lethal threat, is not well within their rights.
The protesters do not have to be “an immediate LETHAL threat”

they were on private property and a threat to the couples home

thats more than sufficient reason to warn them away by displaying legally owned firearms

They were NOT on that couple's property, and YES you are not supposed to point a loaded gun with your finger on the trigger unless there is an immediate lethal threat.

" Sometimes referred to as a Stand Your Ground law, in Missouri, if you have a legal right to be in a location, then you also have a right to protect yourself if you’re in imminent threat of deadly harm. "

Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime

Reported for editing my quote to make it out of context.

Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime

Reported for editing my quote to make it out of context.
I'm good with that. It's completely within context. It's like driving without a licence.. You get into a wreck it doesn't matter if it was someone else's fault... You weren't supposed to be driving it's your fault. Well.. Same with this. You were on private property, you were told to get out. You threatened instead. Ok....

Last edited:
They were NOT on that couple's property, and YES you are not supposed to point a loaded gun with your finger on the trigger unless there is an immediate lethal threat.
The courts will decide the trespassing question

but the mob regularly attacks, loots and burns private property from a public sidewalk

as for having a finger on the trigger that is up to the gun owner to decide what is necessary to protect themselves and their property

The courts will decide the trespassing question

but the mob regularly attacks, loots and burns private property from a public sidewalk

as for having a finger on the trigger that is up to the gun owner to decide what is necessary to protect themselves and their property

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue. There were peaceful protests all across the country that did not include those incidents, and many that did were proven to have involved far-right agitators that were doing it to try and de-legitimize the peaceful ones. That's not just me saying that, that is the federal government saying it.

A homeowner does not get to decide what laws do or do not apply to them when it comes to using lethal force.

Oh---did someone suggest that ANTIFA was there? I was under the impression that it was supposed to be BLM people

I want to make this very clear as to what I said, and the edited down version that was attributed to me.

I posted: " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. "

What Shelzin edited down to was only, " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime "

WillHaftawaite Coyote flacaltenn Dont Taz Me Bro

Lethal force was not used.

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

according to the virtual BLM manifesto----
burning, looting and bombing is an expression
of justified aggrievement ----mayor billy joe stalin is a cowriter

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

Even their neighbors thought they went overboard.

Um after you bust through a gate into private property you are no longer considered peaceful. 1, 10 or 100. Doesn't matter. How many people does it take to kill you and burn your house to the ground?

This is fucking crazy and these people need to file a lawsuit NOW.

Forum List

Back