Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

For the clueless...

Entering a person’s property without their permission or staying there without their permission is considered trespassing in Missouri and is illegal. Similarly, breaking and entering into someone’s property with the use of force (even if it’s just pushing a door open) without the owner’s permission is, at the very least, considered breaking and entering, which is considered a misdemeanor.

There are many factors that can weigh into a trespassing case. One of these is whether or not the person’s property had clear markers to keep trespassers out. In Missouri this could include any of the following markers or signage:

• A fence in installed
  • Telling the person or persons who are attempting to trespass that they can’t enter the property.
  • A sign that says “No Trespassing”

Well put a big check-mark after the 3 SATISFYING conditions for WARNING trespassers.. ALL 3 were clearly violated...

And IF the homeowners ARMED UP before the threats, YOU (WE) don't know if they yelled over the fence and ASKED them to leave before arming up.. But I'll bet a stack of money that they DID....
Trespassing is a misdemeanor and in itself is not a permit to pull a gun on someone.

Bullshit.. It's defense of property and self... Two things that LEFTISTS don't understand.. And apparently the protestors don't KNOW or care about FENCES, Private property signs. gates or requests to LEAVE...

That's a confrontation that ONLY successfully resolves --- WHEN THEY LEAVE... Which is what should have happened if they weren't ignorant lemming leftists....
Neither their property nor their lives were threatened when they pulled out their guns.

Your fainting couch is over there -->

Be sure to clutch your pearl necklace on the way down.

They pulled their guns before they were threatened. Have someone explain time to ya.
i just explained it to you

50 potentially violent protesters are there to intimidate aka threaten others
The protesters were doing none of that until guns were pulled on them.

Try harder next time.

They may have committed an assault. The local leading prosecutor is deciding that.
You make the case for the defense

because the assault occurred when the mob threatened the homeowners

You march into my neighborhood in light of whats going on I'll feel threatened.
Thats the purposecof a mob

”Give us what we want - or else”
Nope, that wasn't the purpose of the mob. Their purpose was to go to the mayor's house to protest. Had the McCloskey's ignored the mob, the mob would have simply walked past their house, as they did others, on their way to the mayor.

Neither their property nor their lives were threatened when they pulled out their guns.
Wrong

the threat was conveyed when the mob broke into their private property
You're making shit up again. You should stop. McCloskey already admitted he pulled out his gun when he spotted them approaching. Not when they were in front of his home, which is right near the gate.

the question was whether or not the gate is the McCloskey's private property.
It does not matter who owns the gate except that it does not belong to rioters who tore it up
It matters to those who are trying to justify threatening people with lethal force for breaking a gate that is not on their personal property.
You know you're in the wrong here, right?
And you realize that these endless attempts to bullshit your way into being believable are failing, and are going to keep failing right?

So my question is, how long are you going to keep this horseshit up?
Just curious.
LOL

You should contact the McCloskey's attorney and reassure him his clients are in no legal trouble.
Why?
I don't think he's worried about anything but how to spend his cut of the lawsuit settlement.
Sit back and watch.... we'll see who walks out of the gun smoke when it's over.
LOL

Oh? What settlement? Who are they suing?
You don't think they're going to file a lawsuit against the protest organizers? Or the city? Or the police department?

Do these seem like the kind of folks who won't fight back to you?
Sue for what? Sue protesters for being on their street? Sue the city for protesters being on their street? Sue the police department for protesters being on their street? There are mixed reports about the police in this matter. I've seen both the police were called and the police weren't called during this episode.

Did ya read the thread title? Their guns were consficated.. They have lawyered up expecting to be punished by the city...

You march into my neighborhood in light of whats going on I'll feel threatened.
Thats the purposecof a mob

”Give us what we want - or else”
Nope, that wasn't the purpose of the mob. Their purpose was to go to the mayor's house to protest. Had the McCloskey's ignored the mob, the mob would have simply walked past their house, as they did others, on their way to the mayor.

Testimony IS from the homeowners and their lawyer that you CANT REACH the mayor's house from that private lane... And that's no excuse either for trespassing -- possible breaking and entering...

The protesters were doing none of that until guns were pulled on them.
The protester were a mob designed to intimidate and frighten others
And they still weren't threatening the McCloskey's until guns were pulled on them. They had no legal right to be on that street -- that they were, doesn't give anyone the right to pull a gun at peaceful protesters.

They may have committed an assault. The local leading prosecutor is deciding that.
You make the case for the defense

because the assault occurred when the mob threatened the homeowners
You're lying again. The assault occurred before the mob threatened the homeowners. Again, for the learning impaired, out of McCloskey's own mouth...

"The threats happened probably after we got the guns."

Wrong

the threat was conveyed when the mob broke into their private property
You're making shit up again. You should stop. McCloskey already admitted he pulled out his gun when he spotted them approaching. Not when they were in front of his home, which is right near the gate.

YOU do not KNOW if they asked the protesters to LEAVE before arming up.. You've ignored this TWICE now.. And the SOLUTION to the confrontation and the tresspassing and the possible breaking and entering was FOR THEM TO LEAVE... Which is what any cop ENFORCING the laws of Missouri would ASKED them to do...

You really are clueless.. MONUMENTALLY clueless... :eek:

Nope, that wasn't the purpose of the mob. Their purpose was to go to the mayor's house to protest.
Aka intimidate

of course you might argue that the presence of armed police officers around the mayors house makes the mob less intimidating

the question was whether or not the gate is the McCloskey's private property.
It does not matter who owns the gate except that it does not belong to rioters who tore it up
It matters to those who are trying to justify threatening people with lethal force for breaking a gate that is not on their personal property.
You know you're in the wrong here, right?
And you realize that these endless attempts to bullshit your way into being believable are failing, and are going to keep failing right?

So my question is, how long are you going to keep this horseshit up?
Just curious.
LOL

You should contact the McCloskey's attorney and reassure him his clients are in no legal trouble.
Why?
I don't think he's worried about anything but how to spend his cut of the lawsuit settlement.
Sit back and watch.... we'll see who walks out of the gun smoke when it's over.
LOL

Oh? What settlement? Who are they suing?
You don't think they're going to file a lawsuit against the protest organizers? Or the city? Or the police department?

Do these seem like the kind of folks who won't fight back to you?
Sue for what? Sue protesters for being on their street? Sue the city for protesters being on their street? Sue the police department for protesters being on their street? There are mixed reports about the police in this matter. I've seen both the police were called and the police weren't called during this episode.
Sue them for damages incurred by trespassing, destroying private property, emotional distress for menacing, etc.
They can sue the city for failing to maintain law and order, they can sue the cops for oppression under color of law, they can file a complaint with the state ethics board for malicious prosecution by the DA...... there are probably a couple of dozen other things they can file suit for.

And something tells me they will. The kind of people that will face down a hostile mob on their lawn are most likely not going to be intimidated easily. And they're lawyers..... I bet they can't wait to get these people into court.

Forum List

Back