Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

A group of protesters doing nothing but marching is not a threat.
Correction: tearing down gates and ignoring “keep out” signs

one homeowner against an angry mob of 50 to 100 anarchists does not stand a chance unless he has some firepower

the question was whether or not the gate is the McCloskey's private property.
It does not matter who owns the gate except that it does not belong to rioters who tore it up
It matters to those who are trying to justify threatening people with lethal force for breaking a gate that is not on their personal property.
You know you're in the wrong here, right?
And you realize that these endless attempts to bullshit your way into being believable are failing, and are going to keep failing right?

So my question is, how long are you going to keep this horseshit up?
Just curious.
LOL

You should contact the McCloskey's attorney and reassure him his clients are in no legal trouble.
Why?
I don't think he's worried about anything but how to spend his cut of the lawsuit settlement.
Sit back and watch.... we'll see who walks out of the gun smoke when it's over.
LOL

Oh? What settlement? Who are they suing?
You don't think they're going to file a lawsuit against the protest organizers? Or the city? Or the police department?

Do these seem like the kind of folks who won't fight back to you?
Sue for what? Sue protesters for being on their street? Sue the city for protesters being on their street? Sue the police department for protesters being on their street? There are mixed reports about the police in this matter. I've seen both the police were called and the police weren't called during this episode.
Sue them for damages incurred by trespassing, destroying private property, emotional distress for menacing, etc.
They can sue the city for failing to maintain law and order, they can sue the cops for oppression under color of law, they can file a complaint with the state ethics board for malicious prosecution by the DA...... there are probably a couple of dozen other things they can file suit for.

And something tells me they will. The kind of people that will face down a hostile mob on their lawn are most likely not going to be intimidated easily. And they're lawyers..... I bet they can't wait to get these people into court.
The only damage seen by them was to that gate. That's what they're going to sue for? And what law and order was not maintained by the city? That the city had no one on guard at their home to keep people off their street? That's their responsibility, not the city's. And they haven't been prosecuted (yet) so where's the malicious prosecution. If they do get prosecuted, it would be for drawing a gun at people who didn't threaten them, which is an assault according to Missouri law.

Will they sue? Probably. They're lawyers and that's what lawyers do. But I still don't see grounds for a lawsuit.

Don't know if you saw this or not....

Pink shirt boy sued his father for not following through on a pledge to give him some land. The pledge was written on a birthday card. The judge didn't accept it as a binding contract.

That must have taken a lot of effort by the liberal news media to turn up so much personal information on the couple

in the interests of balance where are the bio’s on the rioters that mcclosky defended his home against?

I suspect many of them have rap sheets thst would make interesting reading

the city failed to maintain law and order that led to the confrontation

and along with the mob are solely to blame for what happened

That must have taken a lot of effort by the liberal news media to turn up so much personal information on the couple

in the interests of balance where are the bio’s on the rioters that mcclosky defended his home against?

I suspect many of them have rap sheets thst would make interesting reading

the city failed to maintain law and order that led to the confrontation

and along with the mob are solely to blame for what happened

It is pretty much all from court records. The guy suing his father pretty much confirms the Karen status

It is pretty much all from court records. The guy suing his father pretty much confirms the Karen status
I dont doubt the accuracy

when I read the couple were ambulance chasing personal injury lawyers I knew they were damaged goods

but as I said, the odds are good that the rioters have real criminal rap sheets instead of “court records” but the lib media is not interested in them

Per the title, if the protesters did attack the home and/or the McCloskeys (God forbid) it would be a blessing in disguise. They'd be able to sue the municipality into oblivion for denying them the right to defend themselves.

It is hard to sue when you are dead. Black lives matter and antifa are killing people.

when I read the couple were ambulance chasing personal injury lawyers I knew they were damaged goods

but as I said, the odds are good that the rioters have real criminal rap sheets instead of “court records” but the lib media is not interested in them

Of course not; bonnie and clyde were the ones pointing guns at people.

Not people....violent democrat party antifa and black lives matter rioters.........groups that have been burning, looting and killing for the last 4 weeks.....

Not people....violent democrat party antifa and black lives matter rioters.........groups that have been burning, looting and killing for the last 4 weeks.....

pot meet kettle

Pink shirt boy sued his father for not following through on a pledge to give him some land. The pledge was written on a birthday card. The judge didn't accept it as a binding contract.
Oh both of these people are very likely POS's of a high degree. I don't doubt this at all. But if you think you can do this to them, you also think you can do that to ME.

OH no. No nonono.

Last edited:
Oh both of these people are very likely POS's of a high degree. I don't doubt this at all. But if you think you can do this to them, you also think you can do that to ME.

OH no. No nonono.

Do what to them? Hold them accountable for waving a gun around and threatening to shoot people? It sounds like that is what is being done to them.

We expect the Left in general to be evil, deceptive and dangerous.
What I didn't expect was the passive apathy by the Right.

At this point, TENS of thousands who oppose what's happening to this couple should be out in the streets, blocking City Hall and protesting the injustice.
But as you see.....NOTHING. Silence.....apathy....ankle grabbing.....backseat whining.

All that was required for evil men to kick your ass to the curb and take your guns while laughing in your face was for you to do nothing. And you did nothing to perfection.

Don't blame the left....they're doing exactly what they do.....it's the so called GOOD MEN who are totally at fault for doing nothing about it.

Not people - rioters

again, dont blame the couple for this

blame Only Black Lives Matter and the mayor for not letting the police do their job

There was zero rioting happening at the time.
“At that time”

its comforting to know that even rioters need a little down time also

but the mob has already demonstrated what they are capable of

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Was it an illegal rifle to own?
It looks like an M-16, not an AR15.

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Was it an illegal rifle to own?
It looks like an M-16, not an AR15.

You can't tell what it is since the distinction is in how it operates, not in how it looks.

Forum List

Back