Rick Perry Offered 12-Step Recovery Program!

Great so it sounds like in the near future, once gay people have won their rights in every state, then you and I will be completely square on this issue :thup:

And conservatives will find that, against all odds according to them, they can continue living their lives not the least bit affected by gay people.

Dude, no one takes you seriously. Except gay men. And they just want to suck your pee-pee.

Omg dude you are the worst. Why did you screw up your rep? I miss negging your dumb ass.

Translation: I welcome their advances.
Yeah, no one.

But here's an idea: Why dont we allow citizens to vote on whether to recognize gay marriage or not? Wow, what an idea.

Yeah, I don't care if they pass it in every state, I have never cared, it is a states right. I am consistent with states rights, of course being a liberal you only agree like states rights if it agrees with your opinion, if not then you don't like states rights. You are not consistent.

I also don't have to approve of it, it is not my business that you are gay, it is not your business if I disapprove of your lifestyle. I don't approve of fat old guys wearing speedos in Walmart, but you are free to do so.

I don't have to accept certain behaviors, but you have a right to a different opinion and view. I tolerate different views, you on the other hand demand others accept yours.

So spare me your fucking bullshit.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Great so it sounds like in the near future, once gay people have won their rights in every state, then you and I will be completely square on this issue :thup:

And conservatives will find that, against all odds according to them, they can continue living their lives not the least bit affected by gay people.

That's fine, I'm not affected now. I don't approve and I don't have to approve.

I don't approve of intolerant assholes like you either. Your kind of bigotry is what is tearing down our country.

Ah so I'm not the brand of intolerant asshole you like. Somehow... I think I'll sleep okay tonight :rolleyes:

That's fine, I'm not affected now. I don't approve and I don't have to approve.

I don't approve of intolerant assholes like you either. Your kind of bigotry is what is tearing down our country.

Ah so I'm not the brand of intolerant asshole you like. Somehow... I think I'll sleep okay tonight :rolleyes:

Glad you will sleep well, most bigots do.

Quit+Squirming+Cartoon.jpg

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (this includes women) are not equal, that some should not be served especially if they were endowed by their Creator with gayness or brownness or some other differentness in our eyes, that among these qualities are lots of potential reasons to deny them service that will be determined in a pursuit of our Happiness and our ideological framework of justice.

http://jesusinlove.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
12 step program for sick fuck gays....

12) Quit dressing like the opposite sex, girls be girls and boys be boys.

11) Gay men, quit prancing around like a little girl.

10) Gay women, give up your butchy manly bullshit, you're still a wimpy girl.

9) Gay women, men aren't out to ruin your life.

8) Gay men, normal women don't think your imitation is cute.

7) Gay men, anal sex is bad for your health...just ask a real doctor.

6) Gay women, your sex toys are your lame attempt at making up for not having a man.

5) Gay men, we get it that many of you were sexually abused by a man.

4) Gay women, we get it that many of you were sexually abused by a woman.

3) Flaunting your sex in the faces of other people gets you nowhere in life.

2) You will live a miserable lonely life as a gay person....check out the suicide rates for gays above 40 years old.

1) Liberals are lying to you that the Bible supports your demented lifestyle.

just hateful people in my book

BUT they want you all to stay out of their bedrooms and LIVES

like hell

just hateful people in my book

BUT they want you all to stay out of their bedrooms and LIVES

like hell
Like I said previously, you people bring all of that hate upon yourselves. It has oft been said that those who see hate are always looking in the mirror because they exhibit that same attribute.

And of course you would not stay out of GLBT bedrooms, it would be a cold day in Hell, as you say, that you would. In fact, you more than likely have your binoculars aimed right at a Gay household right now, huh Staphgerm? You wouldn't wink or blink an eye if it killed you, so afraid you'd miss some of that hot action. :lol::lol:

Is this the 12-Step program LGBT has in mind for Rick Perry?

Remember, don't mess with Texas...

Step 1-We admitted we were powerless over the Gay Agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable

Step 2 - Came to believe that a baseless Lawsuit greater than ourselves could restore us to poverty

Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our moral code and our courage over to the care of Political Expediency as we were fooled via false polling data to believe this was "the real American thought trend"

Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of constituents from the false information in step 3

Step 5 - Confessed under this blackmail and torture to the church of LGBT, to ourselves and to the main stream media the exact nature of our "wrongs"

Step 6 - Were entirely readied to be deprogrammed as to these "defects of character"

Step 7 - Humbly asked LGBT not to remove our career if we caved in and did their bidding

Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had told our truth to, and became willing to spin the gay dogma to them all instead

Step 9 - Made direct spin to such people wherever possible, even knowing that to do so would injure them or others; particularly children

Step 10 - Continued to feel the pressure of the Gay Agenda and when we were "wrong" promptly "admitted it"

Step 11 - Sought through schools and pride parades to improve LGBT contact with children as we understood this is their end game, praying only that history books will leave us out of this for misusing our power to carry that out

Step 12 - Having had a "spiritual awakening" as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other soothsayers, and to not risk further blackmail in all our affairs

Last edited:
Lol! Got to love a bigots desperation.

^ written by a desperate bigot :badgrin:

Copying is all you got? LOL! Another beat down of a liberal who fails to defend his position. Nice try though.

I thought we concluded that you think I'm an intolerant asshole, and I think you're an intolerant asshole who contributes to suicide and psychological damage among gay people. Isn't that about right?

^ written by a desperate bigot :badgrin:

Copying is all you got? LOL! Another beat down of a liberal who fails to defend his position. Nice try though.

I thought we concluded that you think I'm an intolerant asshole, and I think you're an intolerant asshole who contributes to suicide and psychological damage among gay people. Isn't that about right?

How do I contribute to suicide and psychological damage among gays? Please explain.

Perry needs 12 Step for the original purpose, if he conquers that, his views on many issues may change.

Forum List

Back