Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.
prove that some people are not born that way.....i remember in grade school little boys who never wanted to be with the boys and doing boy things,they always wanted to be with the girls,and it wasnt to get laid,they enjoyed doing girly things,those boys were gay.........and there were girls who were able to kick some of the boys asses and as i got into HS those girls became more manly than the guys.....bi-sexuality is a choice....not straight gayness....thats a physical happening not mental...

I used to play with my sisters dolls, it didn't make me gay.

different situation and you know it...... none of the kids im talking about used to play with the boys...never...never played ball with us....never played "army" with us....never even been with the guys on the monkey bars......and as they got older...they were gay....just the way it is....some people are born that way.....maybe when you touched Barbies tits you got a boner....these boys were more into Ken....

prove that some people are not born that way.....i remember in grade school little boys who never wanted to be with the boys and doing boy things,they always wanted to be with the girls,and it wasnt to get laid,they enjoyed doing girly things,those boys were gay.........and there were girls who were able to kick some of the boys asses and as i got into HS those girls became more manly than the guys.....bi-sexuality is a choice....not straight gayness....thats a physical happening not mental...

different situation and you know it...... none of the kids im talking about used to play with the boys...never...never played ball with us....never played "army" with us....never even been with the guys on the monkey bars......and as they got older...they were gay....just the way it is....some people are born that way.....maybe when you touched Barbies tits you got a boner....these boys were more into Ken....

Maybe they weren't gay, maybe they just didn't like playing with assholes. I know the only time I played with the boys was in PE, and then only because I was forced to do so.

It did not make me gay because no one on this planet is born gay.

Maybe they weren't gay, maybe they just didn't like playing with assholes. I know the only time I played with the boys was in PE, and then only because I was forced to do so.

maybe they just didn't like playing with assholes.

every male there was an asshole?.....if you say so QW....

I know the only time I played with the boys was in PE, and then only because I was forced to do so.

sounds like you have a problem with men....just sayin...

no one on this planet is born gay

so there can be no birth defects?.....you do believe that there are birth defects right?....you are not going to tell me they dont exist i hope....

I know the only time I played with the boys was in PE, and then only because I was forced to do so.

so there can be no birth defects?.....you do believe that there are birth defects right?....you are not going to tell me they dont exist i hope....

Are you saying being gay is a birth defect? Shouldn't we be looking for a cure then?

Let me point out, again, that sexual preference is not set at birth. There is plenty of scientific evidence to support my position, and absolutely none to support any other position that I have seen. Feel free to trot out a few, already debunked, psuedo science studies and all the astrological charts you can find, I will mock it all.

Are you saying being gay is a birth defect? Shouldn't we be looking for a cure then?

Let me point out, again, that sexual preference is not set at birth. There is plenty of scientific evidence to support my position, and absolutely none to support any other position that I have seen. Feel free to trot out a few, already debunked, psuedo science studies and all the astrological charts you can find, I will mock it all.

why not?....is it an impossibility?...there are quite a few articles exploring this.....a Swedish study showed differences in the shape of the gays brains....females are more in line with strait men and males more in line with strait females....so is it an impossibility?....

Gay Brain Science: Homosexuality a Birth Defect?

Fischer: New Theory Suggests 'Homosexuality is the Result of a Birth Defect' | Right Wing Watch
and then there is this one....
Homosexuality identified as birth defect from smoking while pregnant - Arlington Political Buzz | Examiner.com

why not?....is it an impossibility?...there are quite a few articles exploring this.....a Swedish study showed differences in the shape of the gays brains....females are more in line with strait men and males more in line with strait females....so is it an impossibility?....

Fischer: New Theory Suggests 'Homosexuality is the Result of a Birth Defect' | Right Wing Watch
Homosexuality identified as birth defect from smoking while pregnant - Arlington Political Buzz | Examiner.com

The Swedish study showed no cause/effect link. Even if every homosexual's brain is different you cannot prove that that difference is not the result of being gay. But feel free to pretend it proves something if it makes you feel better.

The other stuff is all crap.

The Swedish study showed no cause/effect link. Even if every homosexual's brain is different you cannot prove that that difference is not the result of being gay. But feel free to pretend it proves something if it makes you feel better.

well no one can prove there is or isnt a God either.....but that does not mean a "God" does not exists.....for a guy who claims he is open minded QW....you sure as hell aint proving it in this thread...just scoffing at even the possibility of this proves that....just because you dont want to believe it does not mean it aint possible... but hey...feel free to pretend what you believe is the only way it is if it makes you feel better.....me,ill keep an open mind.....because as most people know..... anything is possible

well no one can prove there is or isnt a God either.....

God's existence has been proven for centuries now.

Just because some biased idiots refuse to look into the matter and make a rational decision changes nothing.

What you just said made absolutely no sense what so ever. You were "forced" to play with boys, but that did not make you gay therefore nobody can be born gay? WTF?

When did you choose your sexual orientation? How old were you? Did you flip a coin?

See, I don't recall making a choice. From my earliest memories all my crushes were on other girls...no choice in the matter. Were you attracted to both boys and girls and chose only one?

Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Another reason he will never be president.

He once said he would rather be right than president, and someone told him he would be neither.

Typical lefty. Believing what another lefty said without any evidence and running with it.

The someone was a hard right Republican congressman from East Texas.

Just because some biased idiots refuse to look into the matter and make a rational decision changes nothing.

oh?....you care to put the evidence here because even though i believe there is something there responsible for everything i have never seen anything proving anything one way or another...it all just seems to be belief....

oh?....you care to put the evidence here because even though i believe there is something there responsible for everything i have never seen anything proving anything one way or another...it all just seems to be belief....

Well you could start with the Greek Philosophers who developed the philosophy of Emanationism.

greek emanationism - Google Scholar

Then you could read Aquinas, and reflect on the proven fact that an infinite regression in normal space and time is impossible.

If you can wrap your pea-brain around any of that and then talk about it I'd be happy to.

But the Truth of God's existence is apriori and does not require proof anyway, jack ass.

Forum List

Back