Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Wow, people believe folks can be taught to change from straight to gay.

No, people believe in free will.

I believe in free will.
Many straight people refuse to participate in sex of any kind.
And same as gays that do and do not practice their sexual attractions and love there is nothing wrong with them either.
But the fact that I and most all humans that walk this earth never chose their sexuality remains.
Unless you can explain the details of how you chose yours.
Difference is your bogus claims that there is something wrong with gay folks falling in love with folk of the same sex.
Because you were told so by a preacher and a book.

The real fact is that there is no evidence that people are forced to be gay by anything.

As for the details of my sex life, they are none of your fucking business.

I believe in free will.
And same as gays that do and do not practice their sexual attractions and love there is nothing wrong with them either.
But the fact that I and most all humans that walk this earth never chose their sexuality remains.
Difference is your bogus claims that there is something wrong with gay folks falling in love with folk of the same sex.

You mean such as priests - who take a vow of celibacy ?

So long as they do not practice and preach their dementai as beig something admirable - true.

Nobody chooses their sexuality - in the cae of heterosexuals - it's the naturalstate of being - it'show Human Beings were designed.

In the case of homosexuals - it's the result of childhood trauma , arrested sexual development - end result being Sexual Dysphoria , degeneracy and gender dementia.

There is very little proof to support the theory that homosexuality is the result of genetics, and also very litle to indicate that it s a birth defect.

See Above ^^^

It's abnormal , and far from harmless. It represents self loathing and manifests itself in many cases in some very destructive behavior. Both self destructive, and when organized destructive towards the society as a whole.

Not all loathing of Gays is religous based , and if by the "book" you are referring to the Bible - homosexuals are never mentioned in a negative light in the New Testament.

All opinion as you have no proof of any of that.

I believe in free will.

The real fact is that there is no evidence that people are forced to be gay by anything.

Nobody said "forced". You come by your attractions naturally, you don't choose them. The only choice is in acting upon them.

I believe in free will.

So long as they do not practice and preach their dementai as beig something admirable - true.

Nobody chooses their sexuality - in the cae of heterosexuals - it's the naturalstate of being - it'show Human Beings were designed.

In the case of homosexuals - it's the result of childhood trauma , arrested sexual development - end result being Sexual Dysphoria , degeneracy and gender dementia.

There is very little proof to support the theory that homosexuality is the result of genetics, and also very litle to indicate that it s a birth defect.

See Above ^^^

It's abnormal , and far from harmless. It represents self loathing and manifests itself in many cases in some very destructive behavior. Both self destructive, and when organized destructive towards the society as a whole.

Not all loathing of Gays is religous based , and if by the "book" you are referring to the Bible - homosexuals are never mentioned in a negative light in the New Testament.

Bombs Away - long time no see :lol: are you really placing yourself back on my radar screen ? Any way - are you referring to no mention of Homosexuality in the New Testament - well perhaps - I don't claim to be a biblical authority - just an occasional student - let's see what you got .

Last edited:
I believe in free will.

Nobody said "forced". You come by your attractions naturally, you don't choose them. The only choice is in acting upon them.

Let me get this straight, you do not have a choice, but it that doesn't mean it is forced on you by something outside your control.

I would like to say that makes sense, but I would be lying.

Let me get this straight, you do not have a choice, but it that doesn't mean it is forced on you by something outside your control.

Okay, fine...my orientation was "forced on me" either by god or nature. I can choose to go with it and be happy or go against it and be miserable. Since my life partner is a consenting adult, I'm going with happy.

See Above ^^^

Bombs Away - long time no see :lol: are you really placing yourself back on my radar screen ? Any way - are you referring to no mention of Homosexuality in the New Testament - well perhaps - I don't claim to be a biblical authority - just an occasional student - let's see what you got .

I was fishing and hog hunting for almost 2 weeks.
I go by what I know as fact from speaking with the gay and lesbians I know that are doctors, lawyers, law enforcement, military, former pro athletes, entrepreneurs and many other professions.
They laugh at your bizarre claims that they are homosexual because of what someone allegedly did to them.
Get over it, they are born that way.

I believe in free will.

I never asked you for any details of your sex life.
To you this is all about sex. ONLY
To those of us that take seriously our commitment to our spouse or partner it is all about who we fall in love with.
No one chooses their attractions and the many factors imprinted in us at birth that define how and who we fall in love with.

I go by what I know as fact from speaking with the gay and lesbians I know that are doctors, lawyers, law enforcement, military, former pro athletes, entrepreneurs and many other professions.
They laugh at your bizarre claims that they are homosexual because of what someone allegedly did to them.

Hardly an argument to even waste a nano moment on - get back to me when you have something concrete .

Okay, fine...my orientation was "forced on me" either by god or nature. I can choose to go with it and be happy or go against it and be miserable. Since my life partner is a consenting adult, I'm going with happy.

How Sweet ... have a nice life . Does that mean you're gonna stop preacing your toxic propaganda ?

Hardly an argument to even waste a nano moment on - get back to me when you have something concrete .

When you have the facts on your side you do not need an argument.
You claim that gay folks are all gay because they were abused as kids.
That is your argument and you offer no evidence to support it.
I go by what they tell me.
You go by rumor, innuendo and rank hearsay.
You would not last 10 seconds in my world.

Good for you.

I believe in free will.

I never asked you for any details of your sex life.
To you this is all about sex. ONLY
To those of us that take seriously our commitment to our spouse or partner it is all about who we fall in love with.
No one chooses their attractions and the many factors imprinted in us at birth that define how and who we fall in love with.

No one chooses their attractions? Does that mean that everyone who says they did is lying? Are they delusional? How do you explain the people who say they made a choice?

Cynthia Nixon: I chose to be gay - life-style | Stuff.co.nz

It doesn't matter if it is a choice, people still have the same rights. You really need to get over your obsession that the only way to justify rights is if people do not have a choice.

Wow, people believe animals have to be taught to breed.

Wow, people actually believe people believe that.

Ok, since you're admitting that animals can breed instinctively, then why do you think humans can't?

Or do you actually believe that humans can have the desire for sex from instinct alone?

What is instinct? Webster defines it as;

1: a natural or inherent aptitude, impulse, or capacity <had an instinct for the right word>

2 a : a largely inheritable and unalterable tendency of an organism to make a complex and specific response to environmental stimuli without involving reason
b : behavior that is mediated by reactions below the conscious level
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/instinct

If you are asking if sex is natural, the answer is yes. If you are asking something else, I can't answer until I know the question.

Last edited:

You're right I really shouldn't need to argue - because the facts are on my side - thanks for pointing that out

That's only one theory, that to date is the most plausible - certainly more so than any crap I've ever seen you espouse . As a matter of fact -I honestly don't think you have a single opinion of your own - other than what the Lords of Political Correctness dictate.

The other day - I went through my old posts -because you're not the only half wit aho tries to make that claim -and in thepast several months I've posted a total of 96 links supporting my assertion- I doubt you've posted any -with the exception of parrotted ignorance from the inside of your cracker jack box.

Yes - you certainly do go by what THEY tell you . Do they tell what color socks to wear as well.

The other day - I went through my old posts -because you're not the only half wit aho tries to make that claim -and in thepast several months I've posted a total of 96 links supporting my assertion- I doubt you've posted any -with the exception of parrotted ignorance from the inside of your cracker jack box.

You're a funny little man - "Your World " LMFAO - what -are you making threats now Candy Ass ? what r u - an internet tough guy :lol:

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Forum List

Back