Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.
Time is now to call these kooks out.

Another reason he will never be president.

He once said he would rather be right than president, and someone told him he would be neither.

Another reason he will never be president.

He once said he would rather be right than president, and someone told him he would be neither.

Typical lefty. Believing what another lefty said without any evidence and running with it.

You are nothing more than a liar. You have never been a republican, you do not have one conservative bone in your pathetic body.

It is an excellent analogy. Alcoholism is a disease. An alcoholic is never not an alcoholic, he is always recovering when he chooses not to drink. Homosexuality is a disease. A person is never not a homosexual, even when he chooses not to take it in the ass. Both requuire treatment.

If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.
Time is now to call these kooks out.

God willing we'll have a democratic president. It may not be ideal but it sure as hell beats any republican.

Bring on the dumb kooks like Perry. Let Hillary have her solid victory.

It is an excellent analogy. Alcoholism is a disease. An alcoholic is never not an alcoholic, he is always recovering when he chooses not to drink. Homosexuality is a disease. A person is never not a homosexual, even when he chooses not to take it in the ass. Both requuire treatment.

Two u's mean more treatment...

So homosexual women are required to take it in the ass also?

Everything you say is so quotable, Rabbi. I mean never mind that no field of science believes homosexuality is a disease. You saying it is just entertains the rest of us.

And on top of it the Texas GOP adopted a platform endorsing reparative therapy.
Therapy where they believe they can make a straight man gay or a gay man straight.

You nuts may be able to take classes to be taught how to suck cock and like it.
Not me, not in a million years.
I was born with my sexuality, same as everyone else except the believers of reparative therapy.

Damn, amazing the ignorance of the American right wing.

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.

Yes and No.
Both the Democrats who reject all therapy as "abusive"
and Republicans who reject all homosexuality as "unnatural"
are EQUALLY WRONG -- NOT all cases are the same! There IS a difference; there are ALL these types of cases going on, and they shouldn't be confused with each other.

YES some homosexuality is unnatural, caused by manmade abuse, and can be healed (some cannot)

YES some homosexuality or transgender personalities ARE natural for that person
and may or may not change, but spiritually they are born that way to follow their path in life. There are homosexual Christians who have accepted the fact that although they went through healing, they remain in their orientation as how God gave them to be in this life.

NO, not all homosexuality is perverted addiction.
Heterosexuals are also prone to sexual abuses and addictions, including criminal.

So the issue is the ABUSE, not the orientation which may or may not change,
may be natural or unnatural -- the question of orientation is secondary to the issue of healing unnatural abuse or addiction.

I AGREE the issue is to ADDRESS ABUSE, to heal the causes and not deny addictions and sickness. But it can't be judged solely on the basis of orientation.

The Republican Platform came closer to getting it right, by changing the focus against "homosexuality" to focus against "sexual sins" (which I would have called "abuses").

The Democrat Platform is behind the Republican on this issue, if the Democrats don't recognize the CHOICE to get therapy and healing AFTER sexual abuse that WASN'T natural, wasn't "chosen" and people don't want affecting their lives and relationships. (NOTE: healing from sexual abuses or addictions works for both heterosexual and homosexual -- it's not about "changing orientation" or "converting" anyone to something they aren't.)

That is DIFFERENT from being naturally or spiritually homosexual or transgender.

These two are NOT THE SAME. So nobody can assume all cases are the same and expect to be right. Both parties have members and leaders making similar false assumptions!

Right now, the Republican platform did more to make a DISTINCTION than the Democrat Platform does. I am consulting with a gay activist friend of the Mayor on what can be done to resolve this conflict over reparative counseling vs. spiritual healing and recovery which is DIFFERENT, and not about forcing anyone or assuming "ALL people" are unnaturally sick or addicted!

Jesus Christ help us all!
And I don't mean that in vain, I am really begging people to get this right!
If the Texas Republicans can make changes, surely the Democrats can get it. C'mon folks!
How hard is it to see that not all cases are the same?

Last edited:
I can see the connection between AA and homosexual, at least males.

I would have to be pretty damn drunk before I would even consider doing the bone dance with Mr. Sphincter.

BTW, I really don't care if you do the bone dance or anything else, just don't tell me I have to accept your beliefs as being normal nor call it marriage.

Last edited:
You still love RuPaul, though, right?

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.

Yes and No.
Both the Democrats who reject all therapy as "abusive"
and Republicans who reject all homosexuality as "unnatural"
are EQUALLY WRONG -- NOT all cases are the same! There IS a difference; there are ALL these types of cases going on, and they shouldn't be confused with each other.

YES some homosexuality is unnatural, caused by manmade abuse, and can be healed (some cannot)

YES some homosexuality or transgender personalities ARE natural for that person
and may or may not change, but spiritually they are born that way to follow their path in life. There are homosexual Christians who have accepted the fact that although they went through healing, they remain in their orientation as how God gave them to be in this life.

NO, not all homosexuality is perverted addiction.
Heterosexuals are also prone to sexual abuses and addictions, including criminal.

So the issue is the ABUSE, not the orientation which may or may not change,
may be natural or unnature, that is secondary.

I AGREE the issue is to ADDRESS ABUSE, to heal the causes and not deny addictions and sickness. But it can't be judged solely on the basis of orientation.

The Republican Platform came closer to getting it right, by changing the focus against "homosexuality" to focus against "sexual sins" (which I would have called "abuses").

The Democrat Platform is behind the Republican on this issue, if the Democrats don't recognize the CHOICE to get therapy and healing AFTER sexual abuse that WASN'T natural, wasn't "chosen" and people don't want affecting their lives and relationships.

That is DIFFERENT from being naturally or spiritually homosexual or transgender.

These two are NOT THE SAME. So nobody can assume all cases are the same and expect to be right. Both parties have members and leaders making similar false assumptions!

Right now, the Republican platform did more to make a DISTINCTION than the Democrat Platform does. I am consulting with a gay activist friend of the Mayor on what can be done to resolve this conflict over reparative counseling vs. spiritual healing and recovery which is different, and not about forcing anyone or assuming "ALL people" are unnaturally addicted!

Jesus Christ help us all!
And I don't mean that in vain, I am really begging people to get this right!
If the Texas Republicans can make changes, surely the Democrats can get it. C'mon folks!

Homosexuality is not "caused by man made abuse".
Absurd claim. I have numerous gay and lesbian clients and none of them were abused.

Those of you who believe sexuality is a choice tell me how you came up choosing your sexuality.

Choice means you ponder over all of the available choices, look into your choices and may try those choices.

So guys, how long did you contemplate sucking cock before you chose not to?
I disagree with you as that is not what happened to me.
But if you want to go with the you tried the cock and then chose women then I believe you.
But that still does not make it a choice that everyone makes.
We believe you chose pussy after trying the cock but that never happened to anyone I know.
We were born with our sexuality.

Forum List

Back